Puntland military silent take over of badhan sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
heavy Puntland forces enter the city of Badhan. Where is the so called somaliland government that rule badhan lool

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Lol that city has been under PL sinc way back only rule SL has over badhan is symbolic at most.

It's one of those cities that are just there inbetween.

They will receive freedom like Tukaraq inshaAllah :siilaanyolaugh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Yes let Somaliland consolidate it's power base and resolve all political dispute and unify everyone and insha'Allah we shall reclaim all...

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Why is this news, SL where never in badhan in the past, and never will be.

tenor.gif

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Somaliland never controlled or had any presence in Badhan, only idiots actually believed that kkk.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Somaliland never controlled or had any presence in Badhan, only idiots actually believed that kkk.
so are you calling me an idiot. bro i live over here u weirdo. Badhan has both somaliland and puntland police stationed there side by side. they even eat at the same restuarants and chew in the same bushes. the difference is that the city is more puntland influenced than somaliland. i actually spend time over in the region in the past couple of months so stop the bullshit. Badhan and las khorey have both states there

so are you calling me an idiot. bro i live over here u weirdo. Badhan has both somaliland and puntland police stationed there side by side. they even eat at the same restuarants and chew in the same bushes. the difference is that the city is more puntland influenced than somaliland. i actually spend time over in the region in the past couple of months so stop the bullshit. Badhan and las khorey have both states there
Are you somewhere in Bosaso, need you to take pics sxb

badhan is harti land, so puntland is celebrating controlling some parts of harti lands? while tuturak and laascaanod both harti lands are under isaq?

does puntland control any isaq lands?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts