Puntland Local Elections 2023 & Presidential Elections 2024

What a hibe, life taught me not to trust a plump politician, but let's see if this commotion is for something worthwhile.

I hope he won’t shame us more like others.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
Very unfair to the other clans in puntland. Reer SSC have their own state. They haven’t been apart of puntland for years. The Leelkase or Dishiishe candidate should’ve won

Clan shouldn’t be used to determine who is the most suitable leader. If the person that won is the best candidate based on his qualifications, skills, ideas, track record and love for all individuals in Puntland, then in principle no clan should be worried about his term.

Drop the clan quotas, adopt meritocracy.

Clan shouldn’t be used to determine who is the most suitable leader. If the person that won is the best candidate based on his qualifications, skills, ideas, track record and love for all individuals in Puntland, then in principle no clan should be worried about his term.

It is not about clan. It is about constituency. If your constituency is no longer part of the state, then it is wrong to represent a state where you have no constituency.

Last edited:

Somalia doesn’t work that way SSC have their own federal state now they shouldn’t be eating from 2 different plates

Somalia doesn’t work that way SSC have their own federal state now they shouldn’t be eating from 2 different plates
It was deemed in the best of interest of both States whilst technicalities are being ironed out, and is a non-issue.
Now that Deni is re-elected do you think he'll release a statement regarding the current national crisis?
There are bigger challenges facing the nation, which demand concerted efforts from all sides. Internal difference could wait.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It was deemed in the best of interest of both States whilst technicalities are being ironed out, and is a non-issue.

There are bigger challenges facing the nation, which demand concerted efforts from all sides. Internal difference could wait.
That's what I mean. Whatever issue the current villa regime has against Deni needs to be drop in favor of a united front.

Alhamdulilah, puntland was saved from aaran sheydan these kids who were financed by muse bihi , Hsm and ahmed madobe instructed to cause instability and caos in puntland today they learnt their lesson, i heard dani wants to disarm all the millitia qabileed and form a strong army

Deni would have won with 1M1V, a clean sweep, but these treacherous fleas, tried to buy their way into power. He beat them at their own dirty game. Macsonkor!

Go visit the development section and see how many projects were implemented during his term, compare it to the previous Presidents, you'll all see why we love Deni.

:pachah1:

Villa Jowhar, Urur Sabool and CBB, idin meeyay?!

I am not a gracious winner at all.

tears.gif

giphy.gif

Trending