Puntland Local Elections 2023 & Presidential Elections 2024

He made good points overall, but I noticed he has a problem with the word IDP (internally displaced people).
What else shall we call a large group of people, who fled war, poverty etc, and moved to another region WITHOUT assets? Homeless??
If they moved to Puntland and could afford to pay rent or buy houses, they wouldn't be considered IDPs. If Puntites were the ones who fled to South-West Somalia and had no financial assets, we'd also be called IDPs. Some of these people are too concerned with image, instead of sorting out their problem.

If you really care, go fight AlShaydan in South-West State, remove mooryaans from your land and get your act together.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
He made good points overall, but I noticed he has a problem with the word IDP (internally displaced people).

What else shall we call a large group of people, who fled war, poverty etc, and moved to another region WITHOUT assets? Homeless?
If they moved to Puntland and could afford to pay rent or buy houses, they wouldn't be considered IDPs. If Puntites were the ones who fled to South-West Somalia and had no financial assets, we'd also be called IDPs. Some of these people are too concerned with image, instead of sorting out their problem.

If you really care, go fight AlShaydan in South-West State, remove mooryaans from your land and get your act together, if you are bothered with your people rightfully being considered IDPs.
Just notice he didnt once talked about jeegaan acts against his people. When it comes to PL they have energy to talk about how we mis-treat RX and called them IDP.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Not yet, Tomorrow we will know lool.

My connections on the ground tell me Kaah was the clear favorite. I predict they will win 2 of the 3 districts if not a clean sweep. They’re already leading in all 3.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Giving Deni a stronger hand is important because he has the power to make or break democratization. I hope Kaah sweeps all three districts so that Deni continues the process of democratization in the hopes of being reelected.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It’s not over yet. I hope Horseed makes it through.
Even Kaah or other parties win pilot elections still remain 51 districts around PL, Next year in june or july will announce who are three parties will represent PL in coming parliament and presidential election.

Ufeyn votes:

If my math is correct that means
Kaah will get 10 seats.
Mideeye 8 seats.
Cadaalada iyo sinaanta 7 seats.
Horseed and Mustaqbal each one seat.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Ufeyn votes:

If my math is correct that means
Kaah will get 10 seats.
Mideeye 8 seats.
Cadaalada iyo sinaanta 7 seats.
Horseed and Mustaqbal each one seat.

They are most likely following first past the post rather then the 51% rule. That means who-ever leads even by 1 vote will form the government. But it's good their using porportional representation in local council, this will make passing laws not easy for a government that hasn't secured 51% of the seats. It will require coalitions to be formed to get anything passed legally.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'm supporting Kaah.

earling polling is suggesting Mideeye is slaughtering Kaah. Asad Diyano is known as serving in the 'ciidaan' and very popular as a puntite wadani. Puntites love military background ppl because if they willing to die for our homeland it re-assures people they will also be patriots when in office. Not that nonsensical ngo leaders of hamar

Trending

Latest posts