Puntland launch e-cabinet system for first time in Somalia

Brilliant initiative that the rest of our FMS can copy. Puntland once again leading the way in taking our country Somalia to a better future

I hope Said Deni becomes our next federal president

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Brilliant initiative that the rest of our FMS can copy. Puntland once again leading the way in taking our country Somalia to a better future

I hope Said Deni becomes our next federal president
Not just he modernise PL government he done many positive things like elections, military and police reform.

Deni once enter Somalia elections and lose. We need him to stay in PL for second term.

Not just he modernise PL government he done many positive things like elections, military and police reform.

Deni once enter Somalia elections and lose. We need him to stay in PL for second term.

I think Deni should run for Somalia national presidency because PL would have a more supportive FGS that's led by one of their own sons. Also maybe I'm wrong but would Ciise Maxamuud be angry if in 2024 they didn't become PL president?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I think Deni should run for Somalia national presidency because PL would have a more supportive FGS that's led by one of their own sons. Also maybe I'm wrong but would Ciise Maxamuud be angry if in 2024 they didn't become PL president?
PL elections is not based on Clan anymore, policial parties will choice who represent them from Darood clans not just MJ.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I think he will see it as temporary position, and give pl what it wanted more easily, coz he sees it as the only thing that matters

Trending