Puntland Land Restoration Thread

Psychologist

Changemaker
Yasmin has an organisation called Drylands Solutions, here she is in Garowe on a farm, as Awale "Qaaddiid" interviews her.

Love this, i am thinking about starting my own farming somewhere. We need to encourage our people to stop following animals (nomad) and tell to work on one place.

Also love the last part. We can't depend on the government or wait on aid. We can do it for ourselves. Love that

Love this, i am thinking about starting my own farming somewhere. We need to encourage our people to stop following animals (nomad) and tell to work on one place.

Also love the last part. We can't depend on the government or wait on aid. We can do it for ourselves. Love that

I think that's a great idea! There is a farmer in Puntland who was talking about how profitable and stable farming is. Hope it inspires you further;

Psychologist

Changemaker
I think that's a great idea! There is a farmer in Puntland who was talking about how profitable and stable farming is. Hope it inspires you further;

That's beautiful, this is truly eye opening. it literally changes lives for the better and i hope people take advantage of it.

How can one purchase land in Puntland? through the government or through the locals?

is there a way to get the Running rivers in South to run through Puntland. I think the romans did that too Aqueduct not sure tho

That's beautiful, this is truly eye opening. it literally changes lives for the better and i hope people take advantage of it.

How can one purchase land in Puntland? through the government or through the locals?

is there a way to get the Running rivers in South to run through Puntland. I think the romans did that too Aqueduct not sure tho

People buy land through locals they trust, so if you have relatives in Puntland, ask them. But you need to check the soil is good for farming etc before committing.

I have no way about getting rivers running through Puntland but @Yahya made a topic about creating rivers once

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Garoowe: 01 August 2022: Madaxweynaha Dowladda Puntland Mudane Siciid Cabdullaahi Deni, ayaa Beeray geedkii u horeeyay ee Beer wayn oo loogu talagay in ay noqoto aag cagaaran oo ka qayb qaadanaysa bilicda iyo wax soo saarka, taasi oo laga sameynayo aaga Madaxtooyada Puntland ee Garoowe.
Beertan oo bedkeedu yahay 1KM dhererka iyo 600 mitir balaca, laguna beerayo geed-mirood iyo dhir cagaaran oo loogu talagalay inay ka qeyb qaadato yaraynta nabaad guurka iyo xaalufka deegaanka, ayaa waxaa iska-kaashanaya Bangiga adduunka gaar ahaan Mashruuca Biyoole iyo Dowladda Puntland, waxaa sidoo kale mashruucan kayd u noqon doonta xarunta beeraha iyo geedaha ee Wasaaradda Deegaanka iyo Isbedelka Cimiladda Puntland.
DHAMMAAD
XAFIISKA WARFAAFINTA MADAXTOOYADA DOWLADDA PUNTLAND.

296313694_604299037719109_8663397231381341622_n.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Agaasimaha Guud ee Wasaaradda Deegaanka Puntland, Cabdicasiis Nuur Cilmi oo wareysi siiyay barnaamijka Tabiyaha Puntland TV ayaa sheegay in "Beerta Puntland" ee laga hirgelinayo Garoowe ay qeyb ka qaadan doonto yareynta Isbedelka cimilada.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Trending

Latest posts