Puntland & Jubbaland troops attack TTueraq region of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenyan daddy to Ethiopian daddy:ileycry:
Subxaaaanaka Yaa Rabb:gucciwhat:
Hu muh daddy :russ:

Where's mujahid @Ferrari wu idiin dhaama

the kenyans waa caghdeer,

in fact kenya has 12 generals, 4 waa Ogaden and 4 Kikuyu and the rest shared by law made by kenyatta senior,

when the banjuuns asked him for the same he told them Ogaden fought me and split blood, go and spill blood then i will look into it, we fought them in 1963-1967 and the Americans and British came back, created two basis and said caghdeer you are not leaving kenya

so we took advantage, ministers, governors, senators, generals guaranteed by law, not bad for a nation with 46 langauges and ethnic groups,

lick my caghdeer feet juug, i seriously do not believe you are dhulbahate, the noble dhulbahante darwish that died for the somali struggle and made sure 1doors did not fall into gaalnimo,

the kenyans waa caghdeer,

in fact kenya has 12 generals, 4 waa Ogaden and 4 Kikuyu and the rest shared by law made by kenyatta senior,

when the banjuuns asked him for the same he told them Ogaden fought me and split blood, go and spill blood then i will look into it, we fought them in 1963-1967 and the Americans and British came back, created two basis and said caghdeer you are not leaving kenya

so we took advantage, ministers, governors, senators, generals guaranteed by law, not bad for a nation with 46 langauges and ethnic groups,

lick my caghdeer feet juug, i seriously do not believe you are dhulbahate, the noble dhulbahante darwish that died for the somali struggle and made sure 1doors did not fall into gaalnimo,

"The Kenyans that protect Ahmed Madoobe are cagdheer":deadosama::dead:
How can you lie about something so well known and so recent:draketf:

We all know once Kenyan pimp leaves the dhaanto love story ends:hemad:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Whether this is real news or fake news. Truth is only one small faction of the SL army in Tukaraq are humiliating Puntland forces. It's only one sub-clan of SM giving the smoke. Somaliland is not even pulling a muscle.

Realistically, even if Puntland & Jubbaland united their forces. They still wouldn't pose a threat to Somaliland.

Somaliland has a bigger army than all federal regions of Somalia combined. :mjlol:

hmUDtTM.png

gaa9gbP.png

Jeegaan is no joke. There is a reason why we are flexing in the outskirts of Garowe while the president is sleeping in fear because he knows Jeegaan presence is very near.
:trumpsmirk:

Last skirmish happened on April 7 when Falaalug attacked Somaliland bases around Tukaraq.

There has not been an attack since that date.

The current Puntland government is sane and doesn't get into foolish skirmishes with no objective.

There are so many things to do as they actually have policies and work ethic and are not fraudulent inept charlatan like Gaas.

First they need to clear the 5 year mess before engaging in any kind of hostilities with anyone.

Our hands will not be forced until we have rebuild sufficiently enough.

Whether this is real news or fake news. Truth is only one small faction of the SL army in Tukaraq are humiliating Puntland forces. It's only one sub-clan of SM giving the smoke. Somaliland is not even pulling a muscle.

Realistically, even if Puntland & Jubbaland united their forces. They still wouldn't pose a threat to Somaliland.

Somaliland has a bigger army than all federal regions of Somalia combined. :mjlol:

hmUDtTM.png

gaa9gbP.png

Jeegaan is no joke. There is a reason why we are flexing in the outskirts of Garowe while the president is sleeping in fear because he knows Jeegaan presence is very near.

Do you really take it serious, when these delisional niggaz, compare their small region's power rangers, to the army of Somaliland ?
:drakelaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP

hmUDtTM.png

gaa9gbP.png

Poonanis are not on our level. No wonder a sub sub sub clan been slapping them silly :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending