Puntland & Jubbaland troops attack TTueraq region of Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've scoured through the database facebook, whatsapp group chats, somali news sites there is no ongoing conflict I knew this was fake news Jubaland troops kulaha wtf would be doing tukaraq:drakekidding:

Is Somaliland feeling the heat from Colonel Faysal Falaalug and his SSC forces? Repeat attacks in sool must have made you guys paranoid they shelled you guys in LA district not too long ago which is your stronghold in the region if they touched you there nowhere is safe for jeegaan troops. This is either a smokescreen for somaliland pulling out of tukaraq or slow news day I think it's the latter:francis:

These were the last puntland region of Somalia POWs captured in Tukeraq region of Somaliland
tukaraq.JPG

We will see how it develops this time:ehh:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Why does it surprise you? Plenty of them like this.
While there are innumerable amounts of slave dhulos, I have never seen a dhulo as committed to the SNM cause as him. He's crossed red lines and has insulted not only Siad Barre but even the Mad Mullah himself.
:mjlol:
He's a clear sheegaato but I enjoy using him as my Romani gypsy punching bag since @Starscream is no longer with us and @World is too scared to click on the Politics section.
:manny:

While there are innumerable amounts of slave dhulos, I have never seen a dhulo as committed to the SNM cause as him. He's crossed red lines and has insulted not only Siad Barre but even the Mad Mullah himself.
:mjlol:
He's a clear sheegaato but I enjoy using him as my Romani gypsy punching bag since @Starscream is no longer with us and @World is too scared to click on the Politics section.
:manny:

Where I insult Sayidka? Who needs 1idoor as enemies when you have Mjs:susp:

I've scoured through the database facebook, whatsapp group chats, somali news sites there is no ongoing conflict I knew this was fake news Jubaland troops kulaha wtf would be doing tukaraq:drakekidding:

Is Somaliland feeling the heat from Colonel Faysal Falaalug and his SSC forces? Repeat attacks in sool must have made you guys paranoid they shelled you guys in LA district not too long ago which is your stronghold in the region if they touched you there nowhere is safe for jeegaan troops. This is either a smokescreen for somaliland pulling out of tukaraq or slow news day I think it's the latter:francis:
Like they got a chance againist ogz looool

But theres no gorilla Kenyan KDF troops to help them like they did in kismaayo. No wonder Ahmed madoobe hasn't gained a inch outside the 4 square km town of kismaayo. The native population of Jubbaland are waiting:chrisfreshhah:
Yeah but you do realise that there are liyu police there on the border just miles from hargeisa and all loool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending