Puntland is being OCCUPIED by Arab Somalis and needs to be returned to its rightful owners!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Says the yahud. I saw a lander in the comments saying he should’ve added the Somaliland flag instead of Puntland
:duck:
1685261550173.png

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Land of Punt covers Somaliland too.
This is very bizarre for this jew to even use a regional flag in Somalia. Looks like a good way to confuse and divide us somalis even more. DONT FALL FOR IT.
The Jew are an enemy. Don't let them divide the Somalis.

Land of Punt covers Somaliland too.
This is very bizarre for this jew to even use a regional flag in Somalia. Looks like a good way to confuse and divide us somalis even more. DONT FALL FOR IT.
My sis only the devil can break our unity.. Somali ha noolato from East to West and North to South :salute: :friendhug:

more like Djibouti and eritrea
It's geographically located in Somaliland Djibouti and Eritrea, although most source gravitate it being in a Somali region since there has been evidence of certain frankincense that the people of Punt used to trade with the ancient Eygptians that can only be found in Somali regions.
saw1121Domi31_d.png

That's literally located in modern day Somaliland..
Not truth according archeologists research the land of Punt was indeed located in the north east and if you look at modern days maps it corresponds to the location of modern day Puntland 😎😉

Last edited:
Not truth according archeologists research the land of Punt was indeed located in the north east and if you look at modern days maps in corresponds to the location of modern day Puntland 😎😉
Where did you get this information from because its cleary inaccurate? Here is legitimate government websites with real source showing bones found in the same locations I previously mentioned. Puntland is not even on there.

Screenshot_20230528-193129_Chrome.jpg

Keo

VIP
It would make more sense if they picked Somaliland. They actually believe they are Jews.

Last edited:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Where did you get this information from because its cleary inaccurate? Here is legitimate government websites with real source showing bones found in the same locations I previously mentioned. Puntland is not even on there.

View attachment 275967

This whole thing is disputed. Both of you are wrong. At least claim Macrobia, ya'll.

View attachment 275967

The species of the mummified baboons can literally be found roaming in the mountains of Bari. Our ancient cities are more known for frankincense and myrrh than Somaliland. Historically we were the centre of the trade.