Puntland Is Apart Of Somali Federation Not A Centralised Somalia

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

This guy makes it clear that PL is only part and parcel of a federal Somalia, any shenanigans, centralism or any federal format inconsistent with the PL model or experience will be rejected and PL isn't apart of it. This answers all those people saying is PL independent or regional govt accusation. Untill such time PL sees a federal govt that compliments and copies PL structures, PL is a separate govt.

Infact if I was their leader I would be far more stricter and also demand that the federal govt demonstrate proof(not just all talk) of political stability, good governance, local/foreign confidence levels, security, infrastructure development, socio economic development. I would also demand a time frame so its held to accountability.

I would demand PL enjoy a Hong Kong autonomous status(1 nation yet two systems) for 99 years untill the south gets it act together and if they don't once that 99 year treaty is finished it must allow for independence and during such time in the 99 year treaty the international community would see whether PL is a positive add to the global community and not feel threatened of the birth of a new nation in the international community.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntitequeen I'm no nonsense with the Hamar goons and lay our cards on the table like a landheere no need to hide or time waste. PL glory is my only objective.

You actually provided a very good suggestion. A treaty should be the course of action if we end up getting nowhere with current actions. That being said, I'm wary of a full 99 years, thats before WW2 for example. 50 years would appease unionists and is enough time to get the south to get their act together.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You actually provided a very good suggestion. A treaty should be the course of action if we end up getting nowhere with current actions. That being said, I'm wary of a full 99 years, thats before WW2 for example. 50 years would appease unionists and is enough time to get the south to get their act together.

We can get the technical committee to add clauses like 25 years(5 presidential terms) which is a whole generation where we will hold a PL and SFG meeting on federation union. If tho they didn't meet the milestones we demand, the treaty must be extended for a full duration of 99 years while also accommodating 25 year or once in a generation interval meeting between PL and the SFG. So that's 4 meetings over 99 years not this current madness of stalemate politics.

If in the event Mogadishu is still a mess post 99 years treaty, we should add clauses that the treaty will continue for another 99 years or preparations for independence will begin. The treaty will give PL the powers, duties, responsibility of a nation state but under an autonomous status internationally.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr Osman quote "It took Hawiye four month to destroy their human capital but it will take 100 years to rebuild it"

Now all theyre social capital is Moryan, Sunday school teacher islamists, warlords, NGO slumlords, that's going to take a hawiye messiah to change those social metrics.

Language and accent is superficial it's the value of what's said that counts not how it's delivered
Correct, but to win over the people you need to create a façade of being daljoog. They need someone they can resonate with, which is one of the many reasons why deni is liked amongst puntlanders. Perception is reality

This guy makes it clear that PL is only part and parcel of a federal Somalia, any shenanigans, centralism or any federal format inconsistent with the PL model or experience will be rejected and PL isn't apart of it. This answers all those people saying is PL independent or regional govt accusation. Untill such time PL sees a federal govt that compliments and copies PL structures, PL is a separate govt.

Infact if I was their leader I would be far more stricter and also demand that the federal govt demonstrate proof(not just all talk) of political stability, good governance, local/foreign confidence levels, security, infrastructure development, socio economic development. I would also demand a time frame so its held to accountability.

I would demand PL enjoy a Hong Kong autonomous status(1 nation yet two systems) for 99 years untill the south gets it act together and if they don't once that 99 year treaty is finished it must allow for independence and during such time in the 99 year treaty the international community would see whether PL is a positive add to the global community and not feel threatened of the birth of a new nation in the international community.

I don't think Puntland is important enough to have it's own name. Especially one as majestic as Puntland. The Arabs for all their faults know how to name their deserts. They call their's the empty quarter.

Honestly the empty quarter of Somalia can't be a blueprint for its most populous regions. If the model doesn't work in the parts that really matter then the model must be ignored. It's a simple case of the tail wagging the dog. No sane person would agree to this.

Futhermore how can there be equality of states in a federal model? This seems like obvious political piracy. An attempt to steal political power from more populous states by trying to attach political power to land. These obvious shenanigans must be rejected. Same goes for SSc and other such pranks.

I don't think Puntland is important enough to have it's own name. Especially one as majestic as Puntland. The Arabs for all their faults know how to name their deserts. They call their's the empty quarter.

Honestly the empty quarter of Somalia can't be a blueprint for its most populous regions. If the model doesn't work in the parts that really matter then the model must be ignored. It's a simple case of the tail wagging the dog. No sane person would agree to this.

Futhermore how can there be equality of states in a federal model? This seems like obvious political piracy. An attempt to steal political power from more populous states by trying to attach political power to land. These obvious shenanigans must be rejected. Same goes for SSc and other such pranks.
Most of Somalia is a desert fella. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipe.../1024px-Koppen-Geiger_Map_SOM_present.svg.png

And so is the Arabian Peninsula. Point is that quarter is empty.

1711376076628.png

Empty Quater :mjlol:
Bosaaso
1711376939244.png

Qardho
1711376978352.png

Garowe
1711376035443.png

Gaalkacyo
1711376768034.png

Attachments

• 1711376084784.png
    1711376084784.png
    141.3 KB · Views: 21
  • 1711376468458.png
    1711376468458.png
    137.8 KB · Views: 19

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't care what people call Puntland walahi, empty, desert, uninhabitable, please, let them continue to spread this information. The less people that are eyeing up our land, the better.

Ilaahoow dadkaan ishooda naga leexi.
:mjlol:

@johnsepei5 I just want this stalemate politics to end and migrate to 99 year treaty status for PL govt is the best solution for both the federal govt and PL so we can minimize the time waste. We need bold leadership that can cut a new course like our 98 founding fathers did.

Trending

Latest posts