Puntland is a transgressor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a post by Smooth from Somnet. He is very bias for HSM and Hutus but he speaks the truth on this issue.

Summary

- Ali Saleeban accusing Mohamoud Saleeban using all the funds generated in Bari parts they live for development of Mohamoud Saleeban territories

- Complaining about constant threat of violence and prison sentences given too many of them that spoke out against the injustices

- Every post given to Mohamoud Saleeban, only Mohamoud saleeban graduates get the jobs and posts

- Ali Saleeban officials not being paid and for those that do far less then Mohamoud Saleeban

This is the second time Ali Saleeban have spoken out, for those of you that don't know, Mohamoud saleeban consists of triple cancer bermuda death cult triangle of Umar mahamoud, Cusman Mohamoud & Donqka Ciise Mohamoud, the 3 fitnah kingping mohamoud saleeban mafioso take the lion share of everything that's received, not has this pissed off their fellow MJ Ali Saleeban, but also lealkase, dhullo'z and dashiishle whom they tried to forcefully remove from bosaaso port, amazing.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
A few days ago you didn't know much about clan and were asking the forum to teach you about your subclan but today you're well versed in Bari politics and even regurgitating and legitimizing the comments of some vermin from net?

Okay, since you're so well informed, tell us who established Bosaso? And who lives in Bari?

Don't shoot the messenger :ohno:

It's funny how you're not refuting the information. Did you watch the videos? The comments alone wouldn't hold my interest but beesha cali saleebaan's spokesperson confirmed all my suspicions. :sitdown:

Puntland is nothing but a transgressor. They're walking talking hypocrites who are marginalizing the people of Bari. How come there's not a one man vote in PL after all this time? Face it, PL has lost credibility. They no longer represent the people.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
So you agree with smooth that Mahmud saleban are not giving ali saleban their share of bosaso? and explain how exactly Mahmud Saleban is doing is denying others their right.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Puntland is nothing but a transgressor. They're walking talking hypocrites who are marginalizing the people of Bari. How come there's not a one man vote in PL after all this time? Face it, PL has lost credibility. They no longer represent the people.
PL is mahmud saleban miyaa?:comeon:

This guy literally morphed into a qabilist overnight. He was attacking Hutus and iidoors nonstop on Somnet. OP just demonstrated what a failed pipe dream unionism is and it will never materialize in Somalia. All those 655 posts of pro-unionist kumbaya just went down the drain. Time to change your name and flag and become a Puntland secessionist OP. :banderas:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Don't shoot the messenger :ohno:

It's funny how you're not refuting the information. Did you watch the videos? The comments alone wouldn't hold my interest but beesha cali saleebaan's spokesperson confirmed all my suspicions. :sitdown:

I've asked you two simple questions. Who founded Bosaso and who lives in Bari? If you can't answer these two questions then you really have no place discussing this topic. :rudywhatever:

I'm not going to sit through over 40 mins of calaacal when your post already showed your line of thinking.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This guy literally morphed into a qabilist overnight. He was attacking Hutus and iidoors nonstop on Somnet. OP just demonstrated what a failed pipe dream unionism is and it will never materialize in Somalia. All those 655 posts of pro-unionist kumbaya just went down the drain. Time to change your name and flag and become a Puntland secessionist OP. :banderas:

:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.