Puntland Insurgency Tool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL should consider this, get one of those dogs that sniff out 'explosives' in homes, cars, and airports, ports, etc. I hope it's cheap apparently their better then 'machines' due to 'natural' senses over 'machine calculations' which is true. Machine is only worth what it's measured to do. Doesn't mean their bad as long as you know what your using it for. Who knows maybe 'PSF' does have it, I am not sure as their not very 'open' about their 'operations'.

Conan the Dog. I am researching the breed as we speak and variety of 'training' they have on sale

My grandfather had a dog to keep away 'hyena' from eating his livestock in nugaal, it seem to work, The inheritance is still here. This will hurt 'shabab' a-lot in their insurgency tactic. That 'dog' got 'al-baghdadi'. Who is basically 'far more' sophisticated then 'shabab' wallahi. Shabab is like a 'cell' of the wider network of terrorists, some are more 'higher' level and as usual Somalis fall at the 'bottom' level like they do in all 'world matters'.

By the way when I say Somali I mean Hawiye and Isaaq, as you can see in the diaspora next generation and even on Somalispot, how low output they are in productivity in comparison to darod.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sure @Teeri-Alpha will do it to sniff out the b22n cause u need an animal to find an animal. That's what a b22n is, you can't use a human, get them dogs Teeri and find them b22n. Im finding id33r in mountains. Trust me bro their heirachy in all groups, Somalis like in the west, are always in the bottom zone operation, it's because their best academics never lead them, so they never rise up, they have sunday school teachers types in power so u lose ur place in world or even arab world, waxba ma soo kordhinaysan cilmi ahan, u just told what to do.

Anyways that dog works, proven got baghdadi who is higher then shabab, so it will work for shabab. I would send fact finding teams to insurgencies in the world, al shabab meeshu ka barto hadi aad soo barato, u already know his ambuulo brain. Im studying phillipine leader who has successful results against islamist and the tactics they used in phillipines if it's similar to shabab and how he beat them.

Find me a nigga operation weeye, then send him to my company please in garowe so I can recycle his body parts and get 2 million. Everyone is happy then, we beat him and made money from him, guusha waa adiga mar walbo. Niggas isku caqli ma aha niggas slave niggas, even in the past. U think all niggas slave nah bro, some pimp other niggas. It depends on ur family origins and if u have slaves, we had heaps in afgoye niyahow. Other somalis ma garanayan, because they are the product ma garatay @Teeri-Alpha or they wud be doing it sxb. waa laga hormaraya always majerten hormaro

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If majerten wud see 'fa'ido' to keep u like you are worth more then your exportation like thrown in yemen or thrown in yemen again by keenadiid for mercenaries like we did to HG. Like how the british exported isaaqs who now live akhdam origins in cardiff like niggas. Listen the reason your sold is 'fa'ido' kale ma soo kordhisan, if you were like isaac newton and impressed us, noone wud sell you but u don't you just sit there in fkd like niggas do about white ppl, hawiye n isaaq do about darod. So we come up with ways to benefit from u based on market demand so you leave some 'fa'ido'. Bantus did the same with ther bantu, their good bantu got rid of their useless bantu. Whites did the same in europe. War sxb kan dhoofa waa kan malin walbo cid kale caayo oo wadanka waxba uu reebin so we see your benefit. Darod left all his benefit in the nation. Irir left us what we see today in the diaspora and locally. I will negiotate 'hard' and 'auction' your body parts in the market place, wallahi 'cheap' kuma baxaysid kkkkkkk i will call it the IRIR PRODUCT when I take it to arabs cause majerten were middle men slaves taking the slaves of the interior like hawiye n isaaq to arab nations, while we used zanzibari for our fishing and make money.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha a-lot of 'tactics' is learned from animals since they 'survived' humans just create structures for the animal tactics. Shabab does use the 'hyena' approach on livestocks, hiding out, waiting for right opportunity to strike. Just study it. Animal kingdom is huge source of knowledge cause your DEALING WITH ANIMALS.

Cuz in technology a-lot of the tactics are like how animals source a prey. The prey is 'data' they employ various tactics like snake one, the hyena one, their honey bee one kkkkkk. They then structure it into 'system' and begin executing the model. History is another huge source of knowledge on 'tactics'. I always listen to my dad for that reason 'historical' results. Once u find the animal tactics their using, you look at how they lose in the jungle and create a 'system' for that. Our director wud ask us to watch documentaries of animals and monitor how they survive and reach their 'goal' cause our enemies have the same principle.

I always beat u teeri, i took advantage of slave trade my ancestors when it was hot, i used the useless somalis like all nations were using their useless ppl who dont contribute. I will beat u to the organ trade which slave market again, 2 mill for every soldier in PL for results. Plus i got jewish knowledge by learning their style, american style, ausralian style(similar). I dont study arab style anymore cause its losing kkkkk, i only study how to 'take advantage' for PL and based on where we are not fall under their structures of DEFEAT. Just like king osman did with italy nigga, he pictured where majerteniya was in the world order and who to ally with, we didnt ally with arabs nigga, we switch waryaa to where ever is the BEST TO KEEP SURVIVING

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The organ trade is legal and illegal. This is Australia Donor agency. I just have to get 'accreditation' as a supplier. Remember it's in my 'genes' to be importer/exporter, Somalis just copied us sxb in the 60s, they were in the desert just being useless and doing 'gabays' not talking on 'real measurable' productivity gains.

The Australian Organ Donor Register is a government register, recording individuals who have agreed to donate organs and tissues in the event of their death. The register is operated by the Organ and Tissue Authority and Services Australia through Medicare

It's legal industry stop making it appear like it's not just because their black market trade for it. It's like cigarette trade, it's legal, but there is black market for it also. Black market is working outside nation state structures, that's all it is and avoiding following rules and nidaam and taxation. I will set up my agency in Mogadishu in the future once I find out the 'nidaam' from Australia about how I can supply you with fresh hawiyes because I am Osman Mahmoud and have always been trading them. Yesterday it was 'live exports' now it's in 'packages'. No biggy, just different day.

DR Osman 'warehouse' in Bosaso. Yes you know who is in there. I follow my 'awoowe' spirit sxb. Somalis are not all slave traders, it's bullshit. They think it about racism and superiority. It's a business waryaa and leaving something for my ancestor, it's not about personal. It's about survival. Somalis are usually the 'product' I won't lie to you the ones who live in the 'interior' usually are too stupid to know it only.
packages.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I'll ask for Australian donors to 'accrediate' me and we begin a 'pilot' project. Obviously I will need an indian doctor to do the 'operations' and storage, I will have the 'referigation' all ready. It's all about 'speed' then, I don't want to waste an 1 hour on this NUGGA. I want to make sure it's quick transaction 2 million handed over. I store it. Then begin exporting the next hawiye. I will pay my federal and regional taxes and begin digging water wells for bah dubays.

I want to then begin partnership to ensure 50 bah dubays sent to learn science/mathamatics because this field is 'empty' we will dominate high skilled market. Nuggas wasting time on economists hahahah. The problem with 'niggas' they spend it on themselves like mansa musa and hg, but mj spread it out so tommorow another mj come dominate. We ensure we have a good strong base for the future, they leave nothing behind u see them niggas always in ghetto but one rich nigga

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
U somalis try to act like your ANCIENT KINGDOMS but u r not, why don't u know how to think like them and know to quantify your time against 'net gains' kkkkkk. U sit there 'wanna be' talking like u r but u aint got the result or mechanism to reach it, u end in cafe talk and decline each year your life value, you spend 10 years in cafe all u have is WORDS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Osman mahmoud have left the 'trading' game because somalida kale nagu bartay, it saturated the market. We focusing now where somalis are weak 'brains' and that's why we became 'academic' as knowledge lacked in the nation and there was no competition in that field. I see a 'gap' now in another lucrative field, science, technology, maths. I advise puntites ha aadina engineering somalis know that. Meeshay ka maqan yihin bala aada and has high RETURNS. No higher returns then sciences and maths today. U cant operate a nation without it, U will always be STEERING THESE NIGGAS again and winning internationally since that is langauge of the world, it's numbers not words. We let ali saleban copy us and he stuck in there still kkkk waa niin wax la baray @FBIsomalia

osman mahmoud is international court judge. I ensure the next one is EINSTEIN of NUCLEAR PHYSICS, Chemistry, Technology, we are updating with the NEW WORLD, this is what the world wants, we dont need more economists, lawyers, doctors they are OLD TRADES, suuqa waa buuxa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha you decide your morals. Wud u want this guy dying because there is no organs to save him, the guy who teaching u concepts no man knows and time and it's structure which has been applied to all our inventions ever since

c7dppKDbG3JXuMfybV5tUX-320-80.jpg

Or wud u allow this guy who is murdering his own people, why not 'recycle' his dead and make money while helping save your professor so he can continue to teach u so you can help your community

maxresdefault.jpg

This guy above knows he has no 'invention' or 'knowledge', he knows his 'weakness' is structure and order, he is just trying to create an 'environment' that suits his 'genetic disposition'. Sxb those moryans have left thousands of bodies for us to 'recycle'. I don't see any moral problem, I think I am saving the world while making 'gdp return' on his 'chaos'. I want to sell him sxb like his awoowe in hobyo, he is still the same, I still know his genes has been passed on in la dhoofiyo sida awoowahisa. Sxb Osman Mahmoud 'fa'ido' keliya eegan not neceb ama dagaal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha you learned the art of war finally huh, I am still learning, it's never ending. But u need to know the sources to read

1. Animal kingdom to see how animals attack, the sequences, the intended goals
2. History obviously and the similarities and how it was defeated in the past
3. Contemporary which is where u focus a-lot by looking at other countries operation
4. You need to learn 'philosopher' of each field of your chosen profession like Sun Tsu, many others. Even Shaka Zulu
5. Somali 'traditions and gabays' since it is 'Somalia' so u need to 'adjust' your solution for the 'climate' niyahow, it's not 'Siberia'.
6. Intelligence sectors of the 'past' and 'today'. Not just contempory, but 'ancient' they always had 'basaasin' to collect 'intel' so you know what your dealing with. Intel can mean motives, agenda, idealogy, tactics
7. Tools needed. In this case we only got technicos, bm21, tanks, rpg, ak.47, grenades. So this is 'mathatmatically' defined. Now u measure how to get the most use of each one and where to apply it in your 'plan'
8. People - Moral build if the nigga aint here to win and knows what at 'stake' then don't recruit, your recruitment process should be 'strong minded' people who can operate in chaos and get goals. Do training to simulate the war environment and see how he performs,grade, improve, do a lesson learned after the battle, archive and store as knowledge for the general to review.
9. Nidaam ensure all your people, intel, tactics, and tools are structured like a 'machine' with each one knowing his role and part in it based on the plan.
10. End that shit 'quick' the longer it goes it means you are being 'tested' kkkk and that is embarassing, u want to ensure your the BEST and u deal with that nugga like he is a 'pest' not an opponent.
11. Collect his body, send him to your manufacturing plant and begin extracting GDP from him based on organs, ensure a 'good market' and 'bargain' hard for his body parts. Ensure he leaves behind 2 million dollars for you cause that's what their worth in the market if all sold separately. He had no use on earth but in death make use of his body to save 'good knowledgable ppl' who add value to our world.
12. Invest in a dog sniffer, that seems effective and use him based on the INTEL u have to 'hunt that b22n' down, in my case ID33R in galgala

Finally I would highly recommend PL/JL invest together in purchasing 'aerial' satellite, we can 'segment' the 'network' to Garowe an Kismayo.We need live 'feeds' of our 'territory' not 'images' taken by google earth. We can 'sonar' into to 'scan' homes and villages like they scan at airport for weapons, explosives, or contraband.

Then begin adding more to the plan, never sit there and assume you won. U need to prepare as if they are coming again tommorow, if you have the mind-set it's all safe, that's where they get you. Ensure 'decimation' principles and export and share the rewards as bonus for your soldiers not equally ma jiro 'meerto' nothing is equal in numbers. That's man made concept equality, we all have different worth and value like salaries for example. Who-ever did the best in the field, gets higher bonus from the 'organ trade'. If you applied pure scientific knowledge on Somalia, they would turn out like the western world, 'afkooda bay xiranayan' u won't see 'mucurad' anymore, muxu ku hadli kara waaba 'science' waaba la tusin kara in his eyes the FACTS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Good economist are needed though. In war sxb it's not about victory only on the battle field, but did you reach your objective. Transition the govt to another govt, did you leave a vacuum and what's the cost of that to you again as they come back as terrorists? it's economically quantifiable bro, your wasting fuel, salaries, ammunition on a 2 dollar nigga GDP wise, this looks bad, if u spent everything u had on some 2 dollar nigga army. In Australia they brag how they won the field, reached the objective, and still went back to lunch the next day, the longer they stay, waxaa loo arka khasaaro as your being tested and losing money on this po nigga. That's why I say collect the body parts so we can brag how we made money of that po nigga not him making money of us thru military expense.

So u need to beat him on the field, then politically ensure he has a system to transition too, so that needs to be done before having a govt ready in stand by to fill the institution that get vacated because 'moryaanimo' starts ma garatay kkkkk, martial law must be applied during this period waryaa. This what SSDF was going to do in 91 and then go to the POLLS, not run around killing civilians. Why civilians don't rule anything beside their kids, wtf no objective at all. If you looking ethnic cleansing, do it properly sxb or don't start it at all. Kill the 'kids' first so no reproduction. Then male and female like hitler, pharoah, etc. I am not saying it's not an option but make sure u actually do it, not kill random men and women on the street, no objective achieved, his kids are there going to come for u tommorow like I am coming for HABAR GEDIR NIGGAS

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha as for the women they have two options. 2 suuq ayaa uu furan markad ciidaanka jebiso.

1. Prostitution
2. Maid

We will export them to 'productive' countries to help people meeshay ka gali karan, waa inay 'fa'ido' soo noqota mar walbo, ka bacdi dalkooda keenan lacagtasi, lama joggayo niyahow dalka si bilaash, it's not fair the soldiers have to die for useless people, wax la yeeli karo ma aha. Nimankuna 'organ' trade ayaa la gelinaya si looga helo 2 milyan dollar, lakin wadan fican oo xirir la samaynayna si iyaga loogu cawiiyo inay badbaadan iyo anaga gashinkeena lacag looga soo saaro. Kuwi dalka ku harayna waa inay meel ka galan civilian sector ama 'mashruc' kale baa loo diyaarianaya iyaguna. Ma jirayso iska fadhi no productivity, aduunka waa hisaab. U have 80 years, u need to prove what your worth to the world.

The kids are 'fine' though iyagu schoolkooda bay aadayan wala eegaya iyagana haday waqti dhumis bilaaban after 20. 18 MARKAY DHAMAYAN THEY CAN HAVE 1 YEAR BASHAAL LIKE AUSTRALIA, MARKASI WAX SOO SAAR LA RABA

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha Is quiet as hell marki runta loo sheego, sxb this bravado and im tough iska daa, it's all about your brain power. Australia isn't even world power and it's satellite has 20 different layers, I know that I supported technology that gives them those layers. Some were 2-d, some 3-d yes 3-d like in 'google satellite images' they can zoom into your house and see you showering LIVE and your women. They can only do this when needed for security purposes sxb due to legislations. If they get intel your terrorist, wallahi they remote into their satellite network and get your house location and begin inspecting for explosives. The problem though is 'intel' needs to be reliable, that's why they have agents to collect it or else they go no data to work with. It's not about techology or big army only, those are tools to help, it's about DATA first

Australia isn't even global power who has satellites all over the world, because I dont remember seeing other countries satellite addresses on our servers. Their domestic country with defence purposes. Where-as africa waaba loo geliya satellitekooda, china is controlling u nigga and watching ur women showering kkkkkkk. Africans are dumb sxb baboon iq you talk tough but we got the brains in the west always 10 steps ahead of you. America is different story that global power so their on another level plus they are the INNOVATORS so u can imagine what sort of 'stash' they have of goodies. It's technological war today sxb your talking technicos kkkk

American can prolly see farmajo is in room with their international satellites kkkkk, they have the sonar, 2d, 3d like google level now, and its all LIVE BRO. Ha xishooda farmajo, acting like africa is something, war aduunka humanitarian baad ka tahay, edeb yeelo, stop acting like u can compete WITH THE WEST. America has military bases all over to physically penetrate u and karbash ur futo, their always in each region of the world. They have allies who share satellite images and connections to their satellite area for intel sharing, i saw this myself in my department as 'classifed' folders.

Weliga waa igu ibsan, marka anigu waxan raba MIDDLE MAN ROLE SIDA KEENADIID. SOMALIS SPEND THEIR TIME WONDERING ABOUT THE ENEMY, WAR THE ENEMY HAKU MASHQULINE ADIGU WAX SOO SAAR, HE NEVER WATCHING U AFTER HE SETS UP HIS STRATEGY HE FOCUSES ON NEW STRATEGY

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha You gonna at least say something to him sxb? :mjlol:

He wont marku run loo hadlo, satellite imagery has live feeds and still images taken, the live feed is for agencies only and allowed for public. They have software called sonar for heat detection, xray imagery to find your house, and 3-d to investigate your home. That's all I remember as our technology is classified and u cant see what is not your clearance level, but i know they have more but that is the only side of technology i saw as i had to set up security permissions and accesses and users. I know they have more cause they wouldn't have more security clearance levels needed if there is nothing else. I WAS ONLY SECRET LEVEL

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dharbash I always wanted to reach defence department or agencies u see more but its hard to get into sxb. Intelligence organisation is another level of TOP TOP TOP SECRET. SOMALIS ALLOW ANYONE TO ACCESS ANYTHING IN DEPARTMENT, WE DONT HAVE SECURITY NIYAHOW, U HAVE BABOON SOMALI NGOS THERE.

I dont even know about nuclear sites or chemical labs, it must be crazy level shit. But the IT side I can tell u only based on secret level.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dharbash the tech is useless though if the intel isn't there like for example someone an agent or public person provides information about unusual behaviors by you, they then have 'intel' and 'data' and the tech is there, wallahi they can watch u in the toilet, bathroom, etc using the satellite and layers of tech applied and zoomed in. They have to get it approved by the minister tho before they can do that for national security interest.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dharbash their not watching u bro, they cant watch millions of ppl as that is waste of time, that's why intel sector is the most important to them, to selectively remove the 'gashin' while not wasting taxpayer funds on monitoring anyone. No-one really escapes the western machine, plus their 'allies' cause they all have intel and satellite sharing deals to protect each other. For example some dude in Germany who is Somali they found intel is going to Australia, they share the intel image of him showering and writing his plans and phone calls kkkk, they pass it to australia to stop him at the airport. That 2 dolla nigga thinks his smart hanging around backward islamist who have no knowledge sxb, they even cant produce the ak.47, it's done by russian arms smugglers selling of their 'reserves' of old men making a GDP RETURN in black market.

Everyone recycles their shit in the black market, even charities in Somalia, same with weapons and all that, you chose the irir world dee. They making a 'return' on u. I want a piece of it as son of osman mahmoud kingdom, we were always middle man for the EXPORTATION, cause they refused osman mahmoud to rule. Even whites trust us in their dept and international courts, why not somalis, no other clan comes close to us sxb when u look at the data of history and present.

Trending