Puntland Information Minister Slams Muse Bihi

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This laascaanood trip is interesting. I’m seeing a lot of information saying there was a lot of protests inside so he visited the outskirts. Couldn’t do the usual walkabout. Interesting times if this is true

They are called punaniland for a reason all they can do so talk and calacaal. Abunch of pussies I swear. :cryinglaughsmiley:
24/7 Calacal and look at the comments above. They all bootyclapping for them selves making themselves better when they all know the reality on the grown.

Man I enjoy watching Muse visit Lasanod and Tukarak while I eat my breakfast in the morning and listened to them calalal. Flight like real niggas or stop complaining like woman,

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
This laascaanood trip is interesting. I’m seeing a lot of information saying there was a lot of protests inside so he visited the outskirts. Couldn’t do the usual walkabout. Interesting times if this is true
It’s only the women who are protesting

334CA7D0-A63E-4A14-9476-D530502A106B.png

but anyways lots of idoors settling eastern sool including my some of my relatives from gabiley who are part of the army. They are encouraged to marry the locals which has been happening in droves. Interesting times indeed :trumpsmirk:

49065309-0DDA-460B-B270-DA59603926E0.jpeg

It’s only the women who are protesting

View attachment 238584
but anyways lots of idoors settling eastern sool including my some of my relatives from gabiley who are part of the army. They are encouraged to marry the locals which has been happening in droves. Interesting times indeed :trumpsmirk:

View attachment 238585

lol so handarab held off on laascaanood and did his igu sawir in caynaba because of women and kids soomaha :childplease:this is the same guy who was wearing a bullet proof vest in Sanaag a week or ago too btw :dead:

Don't believe the silly cope rumours that these losers put out on twitter and other social media. There are videos of Muuse Biixi inside Laascaanood yesterday, including those ZodiaK has posted above. It is true that he didn't stay very long, as he didn't stay very long in any of his stops from Hargeisa, through Berbera and Burco and now Laascaanood & Tukaraq.

He's been visiting Laascaanood since 2017, what's changed all of a sudden for him to not visit? Reer Laascanood have not been involved in the current intra-party issues, as most cities and towns in SL haven't.

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
It is true. Dhulbahante never signed any agreement with the British.
The British had no legal claim over the territory inhabited by Dhulbahante, other than that which was asserted by force after the defeat of Sayidka.

The clans that signed agreement with the British were:
  • Issa
  • Gadabursi
  • HA
  • HJ
  • Garhajis
  • Warsangeli​
The Dhulbahante were conquered by the British. They were never legally part of the protectorate.
While the Isaaq, Dir and Warsangeli were under the protectorate, the Dhulbhanate are actually a colonized people. This is a fact most Somalis do not know. It is also a powerful argument against the claims Isaaq are making to representing British Somaliland.

This is in part why the British had no qualms about dispossessing entire subclans of Dhulbahante of their livestock, they had no legal obligation to them. Even after 1920, the British did not bother to get the two Garaads to sign an agreement.

This is the only person I have ever seen make this interesting argument:
https://www.walwaal.com/facts-about-british-somaliland-history/
Dude you need to stop misinforming people with suugo nonsense as usual

There were 6 specific clans in Somaliland that signed treaties with the British. They were the 6 coastal clans. Namely Ciise, Gadabursi, Warsangeli, HJ, Garhejis, HA. This had to do with the British interests being specifically to control the Gulf of Aden- Red Sea trade route and vying with the French over control. This has nothing to do with the refusal of signing treaties by the interior clans, nor does it mean they were not part of British Somaliland. This argument is easily debunked because no interior clans signed treaties with The Brit’s and this includes Dhulos, Arap sheekh Isaaq , Ayuub Sheekh Isaaq, Madhibaan, Fiqishini.

06BA5FE8-A684-418B-99A7-4628A6A1826E.png

All of this is clearly detailed in the documents I have posted . The French were encroaching into British SL by trying to make deals with Jibril abokor of the Habar Awal who live both in Djibouti and SL and were the original Somali seafarers/barters. The French wanted additional maritime territory to be granted to them. The British clearly defined its intentions to block out the French by signing with the maritime clans, and that was to protect the trade routes.
5240B238-37FC-489B-8E26-880F99F01F8A.png

Dhulos we’re ironically coined as the “first line of defence” for the British. The kacaan daroodist revisionism is against all recorded history, we know it’s because of an inferiority complex you lot have

320C3625-9170-4D2F-898F-C323C5AFAC0D.jpeg

976A32A3-6406-4D45-8726-1387E1052310.jpeg

69529FCE-738F-457B-9164-86AD891FDADC.jpeg

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
A grown man is holding back tears. I love it. Action speak loader than words rather than crying please attempt to capture back Lasanod.

Muse visited Tukaraq which is few stones away from Garowe a future town of Somaliland.

We was Darawiish, we where kings. buttt today I am a Isaac slave.

Free my nigga Harti who have been reduced to being keyboard warriors.
I am going to call your girl Ayaan Hirsi Ali to pray for you.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

It is precisely this hatred that Isaaq have for Darod in general, and Harti in particular, that makes the idea of a united, independent Somaliland impossible. You hate the people you want to be your co-citizens.

The advantage MJ have over Isaaq in eventually incorporating the Harti Woqoyie into Puntland is that we have no such hatred for them. As Puntland develops and builds itself into a state capable of taking on Somaliland, it will be pushing against an open door.

Puntland in SSC
images

Somaliland in SSC
images

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
It is precisely this hatred that Isaaq have for Darod in general, and Harti in particular, that makes the idea of a united, independent Somaliland impossible. You hate the people you want to be your co-citizens.

The advantage MJ have over Isaaq in eventually incorporating the Harti Woqoyie into Puntland is that we have no such hatred for them. As Puntland develops and builds itself into a state capable of taking on Somaliland, it will be pushing against an open door.

Puntland in SSC
images

Somaliland in SSC
images
Jeegaan use to have money to bribe reer SSC. That is why we lose Lasscanod and tukraaq.

They try with reer Bocaame and Bari Sanaag and failed.

PL as economy became better, with Garcaad port and Bossaso airport second phase and many infrastructure maga projects.

Reborn

Puntland in SSC
images

Somaliland in SSC
images

Can you explain the chart below and state why there is no mention of districts within Sool or Sanaag?

Aren't Puntland currently in "control" of certain areas in Sool or Sanaag and if so why isn't there a local municipality government budget for them?

Is Dangorayo more important than Sool or Sanaag?

Just managing donor funding that are for Sool or Sanaag but not contributing Puntland hard earned TAX to local government budgets is right?

Both Sanaag and Sool use Bosaso port for imports and get taxed for it yet that same tax isn't returned to them by funding their local government is right?
Screenshot_20220921-112602~2.png

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
24/7 Calacal and look at the comments above. They all bootyclapping for them selves making themselves better when they all know the reality on the grown.

Man I enjoy watching Muse visit Lasanod and Tukarak while I eat my breakfast in the morning and listened to them calalal. Flight like real niggas or stop complaining like woman,

Men is talking about lasanod and tukarak whilst the very institutions of Somaliland are at the very least on the brink of collapse.

Why else do you think mr bixi travels to those places instead of developing the three major "cities". 🤔

Have you been to the somali bermuda 🔺️ ?
The so called capital has had supposedly peace for decades. Where is the development?

The army shouldn't be used for this, instead used to pave roads or something else that needs to be done.

The list of things that are very concerning is very long. Don't get in your feelings when they verbally drag you to the mud. Landers have a reputation for cyring afterwards for decades.

Nvm the fkd would probaply get to you, to the exent that it would hamper any development from taking place 💀

Kulaha complain like woman 🤣

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Can you explain the chart below and state why there is no mention of districts within Sool or Sanaag?

Aren't Puntland currently in "control" of certain areas in Sool or Sanaag and if so why isn't there a local municipality government budget for them?

Just managing donor funding that are for Sool or Sanaag but not contributing Puntland hard earned TAX to local government budgets is right?

Both Sanaag and Sool use Bosaso port for imports and get taxed for it yet that same tax isn't returned to them by funding their local government is right?
View attachment 238675
@FBIsomalia @Laagite @Kramer @repo

Can any of the puntites answer this ? I mean if you control eastern sanaag and people from thst community get taxed for using bossaso port. How come they are not apart of the puntland local government budget for its districts. The math ain’t mathing :mjpls:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Can any of the puntites answer this ? I mean if you control eastern sanaag and people from thst community get taxed for using bossaso port. How come they are not apart of the puntland local government budget for its districts. The math ain’t mathing :mjpls:
By that logic, the dozens of other districts that use Bosaso port should also be given money because people from there are taxed for imports.

View attachment 238675

At least the Dhulos in Sool see sense. You gotta wonder what the Warsans in Sanaag are thinking. Qabiilism is a helluva drug....
Let me answer you since I always look at financial reports from PL ministry of finance, it's simple really, they don't control municipalities' finances and they don't include it in PL's yearly budget, so most cities don't report their revenues at all, some cities started reporting their revenues when JPLG programs begun in those cities since the municipality covers 5% of the projects and PL government covers ~25%, and when PL funds a project in some district they always put that expenses under the ministry responsible, so if they build a road they put the expenses under the ministry of public works and transport and so on.
I think they should demand financial reports from local governments, otherwise it doesn't paint a picture on how good or bad they're doing.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP

View attachment 238675

Puntland does not equalize payments for district governments, i.e there are no transfers across districts. This is is to incentivize districts to raise their own revenues instead of expecting the center to spend on them.

Puntland's revenues in 2021 were ~$110 million, the $14 million collected by the districts is not representative.

Reborn
Let me answer you since I always look at financial reports from PL ministry of finance, it's simple really, they don't control municipalities' finances and they don't include it in PL's yearly budget, so most cities don't report their revenues at all, some cities started reporting their revenues when JPLG programs begun in those cities since the municipality covers 5% of the projects and PL government covers ~25%, and when PL funds a project in some district they always put that expenses under the ministry responsible, so if they build a road they put the expenses under the ministry of public works and transport and so on.
I think they should demand financial reports from local governments, otherwise it doesn't paint a picture on how good or bad they're doing.

My understanding of the chart was flawed as I assumed it was cash transfer from the central government to the local municipalities rather than their actual internal revenue.

You've mentioned JPLG which is one the few good donor programmes.However, it's understood that JPLG programmes will be implemented in Taleex, Badhan, Garadag and Dhahar this year confirmed in the local municipality conference in Somaliland last month.Can you find out if such programmes are already implemented by Puntland in those districts as it would confirm who actually runs or will be running those districs.

Yes you're right interms of projects managed by the state then of course that would be under the ministries and etc.

Last edited:

Reborn
Puntland does not equalize payments for district governments, i.e there are no transfers across districts. This is is to incentivize districts to raise their own revenues instead of expecting the center to spend on them.

Puntland's revenues in 2021 were ~$110 million, the $14 million collected by the districts is not representative.

Does this contribute to the recent violence in Bosaso as state revenue isn't disturbed to areas that raise those finances?

I recall one of the requests during the mediation was for the local municipality in Bosaso to take a cut from the import tax raised?

Trending