Puntland inflicts heavy loss on Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Innaalillaah meher was 10k cant believe former soldier in kismaayo would become a complete cuck feel bad for my cuz this is beyond sad

GeelJirito

Qram Qram Jaw
Massive L for SL indeed Khaakhaan needs to retaliate and get even for beesha
I saw this on Facebook and all the fobs were unanimously calling out this guy. Apparently this guy is an internet sheikh, does muxadaros etc and the girl is in the entertainment industry and doesn't cover herself :chrisfreshhah:

nigga was like stop hating me she pretty :mjcry:.
he was like she can be reformed in the bedroom :fittytousand:
he is no different from Sheikh @R.Kelly :siilaanyolaugh:

She want that passport:dabcasar:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Massive L for SL indeed Khaakhaan needs to retaliate and get even for beesha
I saw this on Facebook and all the fobs were unanimously calling out this guy. Apparently this guy is an internet sheikh, does muxadaros etc and the girl is in the entertainment industry and doesn't cover herself :chrisfreshhah:

nigga was like stop hating me she pretty :mjcry:.
he was like she can be reformed in the bedroom :fittytousand:
he is no different from Sheikh @R.Kelly :siilaanyolaugh:

She want that passport:dabcasar:
Is he from diaspora?

Looooooool

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Maybe we can beg her to speak to her ina adeer muse bihi and take away those soldiers at tukaraq. Possible strategic move by PL, marriage does influence politics and differences, u saw the spew that came out of farole recently.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
When I lived in London three years ago, the amount of SL girls that would jump on me, for being MJ, was ridiculous. It's a fact, SL women have a thing for the men of Dal Udug. They're probably sick of their khat addicted mandem, sitting around all day, high off their fat heads, chewing and gossiping like the little b*tches they are.

The first ever Somali girl, I had relations with was a Habr Awal beauty bombshell from Leyton. I still vividly remember that piece of ass.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
When I lived in London three years ago, the amount of SL girls that jump on me, for being MJ, was ridiculous. It's a fact, SL women have a thing for the men of Dal Udug. They're probably sick of their khat addicted mandem.

The first ever Somali girl, I had relations with was a Habr Awal beauty bombshell from Leyton. I still vividly remember that piece of ass.

I am ready to back an Ali Saleban 4 president!!! but we are suspicious that u truly r loyal, MS are known to be loyal, where-as your loyalty is questionable based on your track record so far and dhulbahante and warsangeli are even worse.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I am ready to back an Ali Saleban 4 president!!! but we are suspicious that u truly r loyal, MS are known to be loyal, where-as your loyalty is questionable based on your track record so far and dhulbahante and warsangeli are even worse.

I demand to be the president (Cali Ibraahim) nobody more loyal than me nobody ready to die like me

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
When I lived in London three years ago, the amount of SL girls that would jump on me, for being MJ, was ridiculous. It's a fact, SL women have a thing for the men of Dal Udug. They're probably sick of their khat addicted mandem, sitting around all day, high off their fat heads, chewing and gossiping like the little b*tches they are.

This.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts