Puntland Independence Movement

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think it's time Puntland acknowledge this. Listen to this vide below and the way Mogadishu dedicated african development funds. 1 billion was given to them and they put 800 million into Galkayo-Mogadishu-Baydhabo-Kismayo zones. They gave Isaaq 70 million who is 'secessionist' and used 'guns' and lots of blood to establish their administration like aideed did and vastly different to the non violent method of puntland yet they gave Puntland 2 million dollars.

Should we declare independence in economic development and deal with the international community directly and ask the african development bank to deal with Puntland authority separate from Mogadishu for our quota untill an agreed upon constitution is developed? We can justify this by telling the international community, somali weli ma heeshin iyo dastuur uma dhaxayso marka anaga dastuur gaar baan lee nahay oo developmentkeena si gooni ah noo soo mariya illa somali ka heeshinayso. We must use our historical justification also. We were a sultanate and very different to the rest of Somalis. We host the darawish movement, the majerten sultanates, warsangeli sultanates, we are the founders of the SYL and so forth. We have a very separate story compared to colonized somali territories in the north-west and south. We must talk about this with the world.

We can't keep going back n forth with these aborigines in mogadishu, I am sick of the constant 'whining' and cries from Puntland, it reminds of 1991-1998 period as we constantly cried for governance and it wasn't coming and now we are constantly crying for development funds, how many years do we need to waste with mogadishu? Why are we allowing mogadishu to handle development funds, xitaa ma jiro dastuur oo official ah oo naga dhaxayo, sidee aanu ka tanasulnay meel aan sharci oolin oo sidi la doono la samayn karo. Qaladkasi wayn bay samayeen puntland. Marki dastur iyo nidaam laysku racsan yahay jiro ayaa dawlada federalka loo dhiiba 'hawlaheedi' before that lama siin karo waxba ka baxsan arimaha mogadishu.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am no longer a federalist, I am a Puntland independence Movement supporter until federalism is official and agreed between Somalis, till then Puntland independence is mandatory in everything from security, international engagement, governance, development funds, etc. We must tell Ethiopia and Kenya and all neighboring countries, we cannot delegate powers to mogadishu untill an official constitution is in place and they must return their consulate to Puntland. Mogadishu malaha magaca somaliyeed, meel loo aqbalay weli ma arki ileen ma jiro dastuur official ah, siday doonan bay samayn karan marka inaad waxasi ka aqbashan waa waali dhinacina.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How do you accept the 'federal government' a government is endowed with responsibilities and duties granted by a constitution which formulated between the states, it is told what it is by the states not by the capital city. The capital city is only the seat of the government, it doesn't represent anything else. It's the power delegated to it thru the constitution that makes the government who it is and that constitution isn't there in mogadishu, there is this 'unofficial' constitution which is not 'law' because there is no courts to enforce it, anyone can do what he likes in mogadishu.

Illa laga helayo dastuur iyo nidaam, mogadishu inaad ka qaybqashan siyasadisa waa idin nacasnimo. You should've of told them your powers are vested in mogadishu untill the time comes there is an official constitution that can be bind you to the rest of the nation, till then they have no right to speak for the nation as a whole, they can only speak for the nation when we ALLOW THEM as states and regions which will come thru the constitution only. Mogadishu wuxu mooda just because your the capital city your the federal govt, that is nacasnimo. Washington DC waxba ma aha run ahanti, wuxu ku shaqaya waa dasturki ay ku heeshiyeen casimadisa iyo goboladooda. You think american states would allow washington to represent them without a 'constitution' and legal processes? Till we see courts, rule of law, and peace and stability in mogadishu and also a working constitution with checks and balances for example if they break the constitution or do something moryan, this can cause their government to be sacked and replaced like the american constitution.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Imagine Majerten did leave Somalia. Mogadishu maba heeshin karan, look at galmudug and the mess constantly and hirshabelle. Malin walbo madaxwayne kale ayaa dhici laha kadib dagaal iyo xasuuq. Wallahi majerten ayaa dadkani leh sidan gabo. Even Somaliland is the same behaviors kama duwana. Qori iyo balaayo bay la ordayan waxana keenayso way og yihin waxay yihin tarikh ahan iyo basekooda sidu uu liito look at hargeisa all drug addicts niyahow. Siyasadooda ka waran 30 sano waa halkeedi, waxana keenayso majerten la'anta.

Majerten waa uu muhim somalidu waa iga walle sxb, la'antisa wax soconayso ma jirayso sidan arki.

waraabe

Your superior
How will you become independent if you can’t even pay your civil servants and soldiers despite receiving money from the mog :gaasdrink:

You don’t have big businesses either. Kkkkk and you are only a two town state (bosaso and garowe)

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
How will you become independent if you can’t even pay your civil servants and soldiers despite receiving money from the mog :gaasdrink:

You don’t have big businesses either. Kkkkk and you are only a two town state (bosaso and garowe)

We are not seeking full independence or secession, just that we operate separately untill mogadishu and Puntland can come to an agreement about the federal govt and the roles of the state through the constitution. Right now there is no agreement, no courts, no legal power, no check n balances, there is just chaos and anyone can do what he likes in mogadishu, because there is no prisons even to lock them up or any supreme court to sack the government or impeach the president.

Ila waxasi jiran I have a right to be independent mise meel aan sharci oolin miyan iska raca and become like galmudug oo malin walbo la weeraryo oo faragelin lagu haayo waxasi waxaa keeno heeshish la'an iyo nidaam la'an, moryan ayaa weli joggo somalia lakin waqtiga bay iska dhuminayan because at the end of the day everything ay samayan manta waxaa tirtirayo dasturka laga heeshiyo beri, marka waqti dhumis weeye

We would survive just like we did pre 1927 and post 1991. We we're always independent same cant be said about you:gaasdrink:ruled by ottomans, occupied by egypt and then the british.
IMG_2350.jpg

@DR OSMAN we need to be independent again

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We would survive just like we did pre 1927 and post 1991. We we're always independent same cant be said about you:gaasdrink:ruled by ottomans, occupied by egypt and then the british. View attachment 59867
@DR OSMAN we need to be independent again

Absolutely true most of africa is composed of colonial borders because they had no prior kingdom. Look at abbysinia as it's not defined by colonial borders. We have historical proof we had a kingdom, artifacts, trade networks, a defined border and territory and a capital in Baargaal. We have other governments of the time who also acknowledged our kingdom as we defined SEPARATELY FROM OTHER SOMALIS WHO WERE SEEN AS COLONIAL POSSESSIONS AND HAD NO KINGDOM AT THE TIME, WHERE-AS WE DID AND WERE SEEN AS EQUALS.

2e21bab.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just like Oman baanu ahayn, iyaga ila manta waxaa madax uu ah suldaan ileen saldanad bay ahayeen, we should've of got the same as oman and become a nation thru our sultanates.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:gaasdrink:

If the English didn’t occupy you, why were your women their comfort women :gaasdrink:

Why do you accept oman who is defined by his oman sultanate borders and also his leader is
Sultan Qaboos bin Said al Said and this is who he is

0210omanterrorism01.jpg

Look at my profile picture of muse boqor. Look at Boqor Osman, same dress as sultan of oman as their were both sultanates.

DZjONHMW0AAKcp0.jpg

Why do you accept oman who is defined by his oman sultanate borders and also his leader is

0210omanterrorism01.jpg

Look at my profile picture of muse boqor. Look at Boqor Osman, same dress as sultan of oman as their were both sultanates.

DZjONHMW0AAKcp0.jpg
We were foolish to join Italian Somalia and union with the rest of Somalia just to be backstabbed. We should have been like Oman as we share a lot with them.

waraabe

Your superior

0210omanterrorism01.jpg

DZjONHMW0AAKcp0.jpg

So you are tell me ur Bantu looking suldaan who put on few donated Arab thawbs is like Oman which colonised a lot of places in Africa. Tell me brada, did the women of Oman act as comfort women for other world powers? :gaasdrink:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So you are tell me ur Bantu looking suldaan who put on few donated Arab thawbs is like Oman which colonised a lot of places in Africa. Tell me brada, did the women of Oman act as comfort women for other world powers? :gaasdrink:

I colonized South Somalia, they were divided up between keenadid sultanates and italy, what are you talking about, my colonies reached as far as dhusomareeb in the interior with it's capital in hobyo. It also stretched to tanzania as we had slave plantations of them in Puntland, only known Somali kingdom to have a slave trade network, no other somalis were slave traders at the time, they were busy being BERBERS kkk as berbera name suggests.

I colonized South Somalia, they were divided up between keenadid sultanates and italy, what are you talking about, my colonies reached as far as dhusomareeb in the interior with it's capital in hobyo. It also stretched to tanzania as we had slave plantations of them in Puntland, only known Somali kingdom to have a slave trade network, no other somalis were slave traders at the time, they were busy being BERBERS kkk as berbera name suggests.
Dr ignore him he was a subject of occupation and colonialism as his tribe lived as savage at the time the issa massacred his women and kids in berbera there was no rule of law.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Dr ignore him he was a subject of occupation and colonialism as his tribe lived as savage at the time the issa massacred his women and kids in berbera there was no rule of law.

Everywhere in Puntland notice it was always called 'bendar' it's because they were all trading posts of the kingdom. Not Berbera kkkk and fuckin savages at the coast. We had trading posts in bandar bayla, bandar qasim, bandar siyada and so many places even las qoray had a trading post for their kingdom.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Inta dhul imadi jiray oman waa hamar illa kismaayo illa zanzibar islands. That is not larger then Puntland, Makhir, iyo keenadiid colony in the south marki la cabiiro dhul ahaan.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warheedhe waraabow adigu boqorkagi engriska inaad hostagtid baad rabta, aniguna boqorkaygi baargaal inaan ku noqdo maxad igu diidan tahay sxb? it's the same shit, adigu boqorkaga london bay jogta aniguna gaygi baargaal buu joggi jiray. War naga tag waryaa. Anagu manahin africa iyo inteeda kale oo cawaan ahaa oo hos tagi jiray colonials, waxaanu rabna in oman style loo abuuro kingdomkeena horey iyo xaduudihisa ileen oman waa helay dealkasi and we were no different to them in the past in terms of our kingdom capacity.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Waraabe iyo boqorkisa waa tan. This is literally the queen of isaaq. This is where their kingdom is and this where they want to define their government on. She will be HEAD OF STATE because if your a british subject, you must acknowledge the queen as the head of your government which british somaliland will be. Lakin tolkisa ma aha ogow taa waa nag engris ayaa boqor uu ah isago niin isaaq ah kkkk ceeb alaykh :snoop:. A majerteni citizen will always spit on for that waraabe. :pacspit:

1200px-Queen_Elizabeth_II_in_March_2015.jpg

Halka anigu boqorkayga waa kan, waa tolkayga, wa dhiigayga, waa zinjiyadayda wa awoowahayga waa dacankayga.

images
855d84b7e40f095a0edba77930ff5931.jpg

Halkan Kan wa boqorka hawiye waa inay ku faanan waa nin somaliyeed intay ku faani lahayeen talyani iyo qurun aan la garanaynin oo boqor ay ka dhiganayane kkkk

Sultan_Yusuf_Ali_Kenadid.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Reiko @GBTarmy @Farm Equipment @Suldaanka @Boqor Quark Boqor Cisman @Abdalla @Crow @SomaliMvp

Look at this picture and it speaks volume. Wa 2 dawlad hadlayo ma arkaysid sida somalia ay manta la hadasho calamka.

rThrw.jpg

this is sort of government to government negiotations never happened with in any somali clan in the south or north-west, they were treated like 'native aborigines and indians' oo treaty lala galeen, kan treaty ma ahayn waa labo dawladeed hadlayso. Xitaa kuwa ay treaty la galeen sidan oo kale looma qaabilin ileen dawlad ma haystane xitaa kuwa treatyga la galay engriska laga reebo MAKHIR oo dawlad ahaa oo la arki karo iyago la hadlayo engriska si siman, isaaq aar ha keeno meel ay san ugu wada hadlayan engris, engris ma arkin dawlad uu la hadlo dee, qaba'ilo bay ahayeen oo wild savages ah oo aan mamul lahayn oo iska daaqayo sida native aborigineka. Hawiye waa lamid laga reebo kuwa hos imadi jiray keenadiid iyo saldanadisa.

Waxay kula hadleen keliya isaaq waxad tihin 'dhul hos tagto boqortoyada engris' lama xusin inay dawlad haysteen ma arkaysid jid engris ku magacaban isaaq waa sida africanta kale ee engris gumaynaye ma xuso kikuyu iyo qurunkasi, waxasi wallahi ma dhaamin. Mana arkaysid hal sawir isaaq iyo engris meel wada fadhiyo sida labo dawladeed, waa loo yimi keliya sida native tribes of africa waana la gabsaday dee oo la yiri U WILD BERBERI SAVAGE COME TO YOUR HIGHNESS QUEEEN ELIZABETH. But they cant do that shit to me in majerten because I had a recognized kingdom and my king was in bargaal

Status
Not open for further replies.