Puntland imposes restrictions on civilian movement between Garowe and Lasanod in preparation for war

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Night?Suprise?
It was Somaliland who attacked first
Puntland who had further known it was coming called dhulo militias to attack from the Hawd (My brudda Iley) and We attacked from the east

Yes PL wanted too retake tukarTu thinking somaliland would be busy celebrating the won the first round and captured the armoured vehicle till Somaliland dispatched the army from Burco to regain plus baashe coming from Hargeisa

BirtaanJabin

DalJecel the DhafoorQiiq
VIP
Yes PL wanted too retake tukarTu thinking somaliland would be busy celebrating the won the first round and captured the armoured vehicle till Somaliland dispatched the army from Burco to regain plus baashe coming from Hargeisa
Not boating about the death of Muslims laaakin Somaliland had its Dabo handed to them .
All Dhulbahante subclans except jaamac siyaad sided with Puntland and jaamac siyaad elders too

That border is a ungoverned zone.
Ethiopia wont allow a second invasion of its territory. '
You missed your first &last opportunity :russ:

Stop begging Ethiopia for help god dammit. You're Issaq, we thought MJ were naago but the title has now been given to Jeeganders. :meleshame:

When Siilaanyo was president he had restraint, Puntland has had restraint too, no one wants Muslim blood to be spilt but this Colonial Borders sheeko will not be bought.
Isaaq and Majeerteen have never had beef historically and only met in Dollo when Their grazing camels pass each other
(Bicidyahan and Habar Yoonis)

HJ and MJ also meet at the furthest eastern edge of HJ inhabited Hawd

BANTU

+op MVLI
Morale Jaab!!
:lolbron: Even the Donkeys are abandoning the SL project.

Morale Jaab!!

Everyone this shameful user is hiding his identity on this forum.

He is LarryThePuntite from YouTube.

20180522_223409.png

Everyone this shameful user is hiding his identity on this forum.

He is LarryThePuntite from YouTube.

View attachment 45751

Macaan,

Should we make a video on the predictions of SL becoming a Gobol?

Should we share with Muse Bixi the emails received from SLers who want to join the federal government and forget this Icitraf?

I’m a federalist Macaan, as long as I speak on the truth there’s nothing to hide from.

You’re talking to a gobolists

:ufdup:

"I don't know if anyone has the balls to show their face on this site, judging from the comments everyone is hiding behind Avatars.":gaasdrink:

"Researching Nacaasnimo" has been completed.

Have you subbed yet? Will it trigger you when there's interviews with SL'er who want to become gobolists?

Will it upset you to see landers doing business in Puntland?

What if I told there's landers in Puntland who make more money then you in the last 36months combined?

:siilaanyolaugh:

BANTU

+op MVLI
"Researching Nacaasnimo" has been completed.

Have you subbed yet? Will it trigger you when there's interviews with SL'er who want to become gobolists?

Will it upset you to see landers doing business in Puntland?

What if I told there's landers in Puntland who make more money then you in the last 36months combined?

:siilaanyolaugh:
My g, are we supposed to think you're successful because you flex in air bnb's in Singapore? Asia vloggers are a dime a dozen

My point forever stands, change your name back on this site and continue talking shit. You fulay

My g, are we supposed to think you're successful because you flex in air bnb's in Singapore? Asia vloggers are a dime a dozen

My point forever stands, change your name back on this site and continue talking shit. You fulay

Macaan,

I’m only here to shovel Gobolnimo down your Garbasar.

I’m not a vlogger. I’m a home owner. I have homes on Airbnb. You’re messaging me from your Hoyos wifi connection.

Speaking of Airbnb, I think there’s going to be an episode about that, but nihilist neefettes like yourself might say “Oh let’s keep renting”.

You’re a Neefette abayoo. Go make Dua and get off the internet.

Wait wait, before you go. A neefette video will come out and it will be dedicated to you.
:mjlol:

Night?Suprise?
It was Somaliland who attacked first
Puntland who had further known it was coming called dhulo militias to attack from the Hawd (My brudda Iley) and We attacked from the east
sub clan of dhulos attacked from east and south mj attacked from north in a place called holhol(north) they were led by Jimcaale
Karaash led group started in god qaboob(east)
Falaluug led the group in boocame(hawd)
:manny:
Had nothing to do with anything karaash and falaluug destroyed most of your militia
Falaluug killed your most of your commanders and karaash attacked a second time graping all the vehicles
These groups lost 2/3 men while inflicting most of the heavy damage they lost 2 cars in the process:rolleyes:
90% of your dead are from these men all your vehicles you ran away from are held by them for a reason:2tjlv3e:
Jamac siyaad ambushing mj is the only positive from your side:vanlf9a:
HJ and MJ also meet at the furthest eastern edge of HJ inhabited Hawd
Between you and mj are dhulos territory so no:rolleyes:
Not boating about the death of Muslims laaakin Somaliland had its Dabo handed to them .
All Dhulbahante subclans except jaamac siyaad sided with Puntland and jaamac siyaad elders too
Only ugaadhyahan the rest are afraid of them to get in the way:ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.