Puntland Illegal Fishing Is Massive

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bring back the pirates, why are the naval forces sitting there watching these niggas walk away with tonnes of Puntland fishes? we are not 'id33r' we are not 'slaves' we are a region that was an independent kingdom and apart of the world community but unfortunately caught up in a nation of southern peasant/farmers in the south who were colonial subjects and aborigines SL/GM who refuse to accept their Kingdom because England has thrown SL out of their Kingdom and their lost now and GM jumped out PL kingdom and back to being wild. This is disgusting and we need real solutions about this because the SFG is to busy with the aborigines and governance and security to deal with PL.

PL state-hood must be given full 'foreign' powers like it used to be and like Kurdistan is now to speak to world partners thru protocol. I am sick of going thru SFG which was PL intended government for these colonial subjects called Hawiye and we told the UN/HALANE they prefer 'white' people guide them like the old days but PL/White people are equal and we will discuss our colonial subjects in the nation.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I think the best solution for PL is to calculate the 'losses' of the illegal fishery and present a reliable 'estimate' and approach those nations in the United Nations and say god dammit if you don't pay for this and return the lost prices of our fishes, we will take the matter to an international court or else approach those nations and ask they keep their fishermen away from our coastal areas. I suspect the nations are Iran, Yemen, rogue asian countries. There is no need to be diplomatic when their breaking international law, you must be firm and stiff, it's not like your approaching his coastline.

This is a huge violation of the United Nation mandate to respect people sovereignity and territory. We can't send a Hawiye cause they will just buy him out cause waa 'adoon' waxasi not knowing his lossing 100 times more then the 1 million they give u which is less then the house I live in.

Surely the international court judge Abdiqawi can do something about this as crime in the sea.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
I think the best solution for PL is to calculate the 'losses' of the illegal fishery and present a reliable 'estimate' and approach those nations in the United Nations and say god dammit if you don't pay for this and return the lost prices of our fishes, we will take the matter to an international court or else approach those nations and ask they keep their fishermen away from our coastal areas. I suspect the nations are Iran, Yemen, rogue asian countries. There is no need to be diplomatic when their breaking international law, you must be firm and stiff, it's not like your approaching his coastline.

This is a huge violation of the United Nation mandate to respect people sovereignity and territory. We can't send a Hawiye cause they will just buy him out cause waa 'adoon' waxasi not knowing his lossing 100 times more then the 1 million they give u which is less then the house I live in.

Surely the international court judge Abdiqawi can do something about this as crime in the sea.
Dude you are going into a baseless tangent. It has been proven that puntland has allowed this fishermen to be there, while the corrupt leaders of Puntland take their bigger cut without sharing it with the Somali people. This politicians are 10 steps ahead of you. They are very smart, they let this fishing companies take the fish, and get bigger profits from their end.

Trending

Latest posts