DREAM POINT HOTEL: GAROWE

FCs875hXoAArsUf

FCs875dWEAAxkfy

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

Meeraysane Shopping Mall

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You need to lend some of your politicians to us Ogadens. We have a coward for regional president, and ONLF has given up their weapons. They're as good as disbanded.

:mjcry:

You need to lend some of your politicians to us Ogadens. We have a coward for regional president, and ONLF has given up their weapons. They're as good as disbanded.

:mjcry:

Ogaden are giants of the horn sis and nobody can stop your rise. We just need AlShabab removed from Jubbaland and the sky is the limit. We got you!

:friendhug:

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Ogaden are giants of the horn sis and nobody can stop your rise. We just need AlShabab removed from Jubbaland and the sky is the limit. We got you!

:friendhug:
I know we're supposed to be fighters, but we got Oromos using their militias to ethnically cleanse Somalis from their lands (Ogaden Region). @JaredAbudallahiKushner2000 made a good thread on what they're doing. And we need prevent them and other Ethiopians/Afars from moving in.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...alis-by-oromos-and-oromo-expansionism.140823/

I know we're supposed to be fighters, but we got Oromos using their militias to ethnically cleanse Somalis from their lands (Ogaden Region). @JaredAbudallahiKushner2000 made a good thread on what they're doing. And we need prevent them and other Ethiopians/Afars from moving in.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...alis-by-oromos-and-oromo-expansionism.140823/

We need a unified Somali effort to deal with Oromo, I really think we can start a movement on SSPOT and spread it all over social media. I am talking awareness, fund-raising for freedom fighters etc, etc.

Manzana

Manzana

Trending

Latest posts