Puntland holds elections in South Ceerigaabo District

Why wasn't this election held in the majority of Ceerigaabo district towns and the Capital City of Ceerigaabo itself ? few Tuulos did it, Harti admitting they are non existent in Ceerigaabo kkkk

laughing-hysterically-thats-funny.gif

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Why wasn't this election held in the majority of Ceerigaabo district towns and the Capital City of Ceerigaabo itself ? few Tuulos did it, Harti admitting they are non existent in Ceerigaabo kkkk

Your politician says it all dhufow and never come back.

Ceerigaabo District residents were involved in PL elections , now cry me a river.

Had this list saved on my phone. Its the ceerigabo district harti side. PL should reach out to these communities aswell.

1.Jiidali
2. Masagan
3. Dib Qarax
4. Kulaal
5. Ardaa
6. Damala Xagare
7. Awrboogays
8. Sarmaanyo
9. Xabaalo Camare
10. Boodacade
11. Yubbe
12. Warder
13. Baraakta Qol
14. Ceelbuuh
15. Carmale
16. Hadaftimo
17. Habarshiro
18. Haylan
19. Geel Weyte
20. Waqdariya
21. Laasa Surad
Some of those places are SSC Khaatumo bro, SSC Khaatumo and Puntland Are Brother states but with different election models

The fact the it happened in the first place proves there is no somalialand its a prank what respectable government allows such acts one that doesn't exist maybe

Movers and shakers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230526-042120_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230526-042120_Twitter.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 51
  • Screenshot_20230521-124514_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230521-124514_Twitter.jpg
    561 KB · Views: 61

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
My Gadhwayn cousins have Ceerigaabo on lock, nearest PL ballot box was in Yubbe, y'all can cope on Somalispot tho this ur safe space

copium-pepe.gif

I don't care about different idoors, all I know is my boys are 24 km from Ceerigaabo and I chased you for over 60 km in a single day Feb 26.

We will break your state, and take 40% of it with us.
Jamhuuriyada barida gus weyn ayaan salid u soo marsaday.
:)

Trending

Latest posts