Puntland Hold Vital Meeting About Peace & Stability in Eastern Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you only hate MJs when talking to women but claim MJ relatives when men show up?

Typical coward.

?

Only hate couple of MJ who always insult us for no reason.

I've had couple of great conversations with MJ users in the past it's just you and armadillo who show unreasonable hate.

And siciid qamax is just ugaadhyahan poet

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
?

Only hate couple of MJ who always insult us for no reason.

I've had couple of great conversations with MJ users in the past it's just you and armadillo who show unreasonable hate.

And siciid qamax is just ugaadhyahan poet
Who started the hate in this topic? I don't even acknowledge you until you start your calcaal about MJ. You're irrelevant to me.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You know Dhulbahantes are biologically born with vaginas on their hips..........

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo :deadmanny:
giphy.gif

Who started the hate in this topic? I don't even acknowledge you until you start your calcaal about MJ. You're irrelevant to me.

I did not start calacaal. It was me having misunderstanding about your post.

Then I called you a

Then we exchanged couple of insults.

That's when you said

I will block you but first I will beat the shit out of you until you say Puntland noladaato.

Hip hip Puntland

And I replied with
Blocking me is a sign of defeat.

Go ahead block me you coward. I will beat the living shit out of you. But you are lucky I don't live in Minneapolis or whatever shithole you live in.

You are among the worse Somali diaspora community.

As you can see no clan slurs. From me.

You replied with
Shaqaale Ina dirty kastuumo. Why are you mad?

Are you going to beat me like Somaliland and Puntland who took majority of your lands. :siilaanyolaugh:Beat me kulaha. Cockroach stay in your lane.

And you started the whole thread war and kept on using clan slurs while I was not using slurs.

So stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending