Puntland Hold Vital Meeting About Peace & Stability in Eastern Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Stfu @Starscream subclan humiliated you in the past. Captured your main city.

You guys are paying a whole sub clans milita how is that humiliating while the main force is not paid
Stop this baqbaq nayaa, like I own in this present day MJs own you. You're our property. Nacala adiga sanjikaga kuyaal. Cockroach faced rat.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
The fact that the mayor of Kismayo, is MJ, should put this silly debate to bed.

Gibiin-Udug

@shanqale do not listen ro Reiko she's a massive troll. @Reiko naayaa dhulbahantes are our brothers stop insulting them fucking nacalaa aabahaa kuyaal.

? Don't confuse me with the who shitted you nayaa. f*ck you and the beggarhantes. You Bantu . Dhulos are our brothers kulaha. Why do you care about Somalis affairs? Harambe looking ass .

@shanqale do not listen ro Reiko she's a massive troll. @Reiko naayaa dhulbahantes are our brothers stop insulting them fucking nacalaa aabahaa kuyaal.

I respect you sxb. One of my great aunt was married to a reer bicidyahan.

I use to play with her childrens when I was young.

IMG_20170918_112601_251.jpg

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
? Don't confuse me with the who shitted you nayaa. f*ck you and the beggarhantes. You Bantu . Dhulos are our brothers kulaha. Why do you care about Somalis affairs? Harambe looking ass .

Why does a bantu like you care about Harti, just because we enslaved you doesn't mean you're one of us , stay in your lane.

Keep calaacaling naayaa, caqli dameer haduu jiro waataas. Kkkk enslave kulahaa, sheekeey kunacay.

Gibiin-Udug

Keep calaacaling naayaa, caqli dameer haduu jiro waataas. Kkkk enslave kulahaa, sheekeey kunacay.
Go save your cousin . Irrelevant see you next Tuesday hoe. Yes we enslaved your harambe sheegato ass. Reer bicidyahaan kulaha. :camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts