Puntland Hold Vital Meeting About Peace & Stability in Eastern Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the beggarhante from Kastumo.

Are you going to beat like Somaliland and Puntland who took majority of your lands. :siilaanyolaugh:Beat me kulaha. Cockroach stay in your lane.

Haven't used my T-54 lately. I'll stick it up your ass .

I can defeat puntland with 100 militia.
But I don't border you.

As for Somaliland. Some cucks invited them. Even the dude who helped them get control of laascaanood is in puntland now.

Can't tell if gaas is suffering low IQ for bringing him lmak

But I don't border you.

As for Somaliland. Some cucks invited them. Even the dude who helped them get control of laascaanood is in puntland now.

If you want you can come to my village and use it as lunching pad into her village:pachah1:
tumblr_n2a0hp5yPj1rfj8gjo1_250.gif

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

But I don't border you.

I bet your obese ass will attempt to run away when you see one PSF...

Kismaayo is a Puntland colony. The major of kismaayo is MJ and we helped in the creation of Jubbaland. We own business their and we're culturally and historically linked to kismaayo since its a Harti city. (Ogaden and MX came later)

Marehan are from the Jubba area. Kismaayo is more our city than it is yours.

Gibiin-Udug

I would make their kids fatherless and put his wife into state of mourning.

My chef killed someone last month. What kind of people do you think we are lol.

Loooooool@make his kids fatherless. Is that why Puntland controls you?

Since when Shamis? Since when?

Be happy with Puntland and stop the dhul balaarsi. It's cool to love Kismaayo but don;t claim you own it more than the natves of the region. That's like me claiming Bosasso because a few Marehan live there.

Be happy with Puntland and stop the dhul balaarsi. It's cool to love Kismaayo but don;t claim you own it more than the natves of the region. That's like me claiming Bosasso because a few Marehan live there.

nigga you can not claim kismaayo. You may have numbers in juballand but kismaayo is not exclusive to mareexan.

It's OK we both are landlocked clan anyway.

nigga you can not claim kismaayo. You may have numbers in juballand but kismaayo is not exclusive to mareexan.

It's OK we both are landlocked clan anyway.

I didn't say it was exclusive to Marehan! I know everyone live sthere but to say it;s an MJ city is a barefaced lie.

Gibiin-Udug

Natives? Since when Shamso, You still didn't answer me, since when did marexaan own kismaayo? Kismaayo ununka leh and everyone knows it. We discovered kismaayo.

@Cognitivedissonance am I right boowe? Come defend your birth place before Shamis loots it :fittytousand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending