Puntland Hold Vital Meeting About Peace & Stability in Eastern Sanaag

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Warsangeli elders attended the meeting along with Puntland's vice president and minister of secutiy, ahmed abdullahu yusuf and other Puntland state officials, to discuss stability in eastern Sanaag and Haylaan. Meeting came after recent high profile hit and run attacks by Al-Shabab militiants on Af Urur, a remote region in eastern sanaag

IMG_9179.jpg

IMG_9218.jpg

IMG_9223.jpg
IMG_9229.jpg
IMG_9275.jpg
IMG_9250.jpg
IMG_9187.jpg
IMG_9192.jpg

Madaxweynaha dawladda Puntland Dr. Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas ayaa maanta oo Arbaca ah magaalada Boosaaso ee xarunta gobolka Bari kulan kula yeeshay qaar kamid ah nabadoonada iyo waxgaradka beesha Warsangeli.

Kulanka ayaa waxaa Madaxweynaha ku wehelinaayey guddoomiyaha Baarlamaanka Puntland Mudane Axmed Cali Xaashi, Wasiirka Amniga Axmed Cabdullaahi Yusuf (Dowlad) iyo masuuliyiin kale oo ka tirsan goleyaasha dawladda Puntland, taliya ciidamada daraawiishta Gen. Saciid Maxamed Xirsi, saraakiisha ciidamada gobolada Sanaag iyo Hayland.

Kulankan ayaa looga hadley xaaladda amni ee gobolada Sanaag iyo Haylaan iyo weliba gobolka Bari oo ay ku sugan yihiin kooxo ka tirsan ururka al-Shabaab, gaar ahaan deegaanada beeshu ay degto.

Madaxweynaha dawladda Puntland Dr. Cabdiweli Maxamed Cali Gaas oo ugu horayn kulanka furay ayaa si qoto dheer uga hadlay muhiimadda ay leedahay in meel looga soo wada jeesto hadaf midaysana laga yeesho Al-shabaab, kuwaas oo ku dhuumaalaysta buuralayda Calmadaw, islamar ahaantaana sheegay in dawladdu diyaar u tahay qorshe kasta oo lagaga gungaadhayo soo afjaridda kooxaha Al-shabaab ee lidka ku ah jiritaanka, horumarka, iyo midnimada ummadda Soomaaliyeed.

Waxgaradka Sanaag & Haylaan ayaa si weyn uga cabanaya istraatiijiyad xumada Dowladda ee ku aadan al-Shabaabka ku sugan Buuraha Calmadow, sida wakhtigu u dheeraadey iyo in aanu muuqan qorshe lagu soo afjarayo. Malayshiyaad ka tirsan al-Shabaab ayaa laba jeer weerar ka geystey tuulada Af urur oo ay ku dileen ciidamo badan oo ka tirsan maamulka Puntland, iyo weliba dad shacab ah oo kamid ahaa dadka deggan Af urur.

Shirkan ayaa ku soo beegmaya iyada oo magaalada Bosaso ay ka taagan tahay muran u dhexeeya qaar kamid ah waxgaradka gobolka Bari iyo Madaxweynaha Puntland taas oo salka ku haysa heshiiska shirkadda DP World ay kula wareegeyso dekadda Bosaso.

Waxgaradka Sanaag iyo Haylaan oo kamid ah dadka wax ka deggan gobolka Bari ayaa si weyn u saluugsan qodobo kamid ah heshiiska DP World ay kula wareegeyso dekadda Bosaso kaas oo dhigaya in aan wax dekado ah laga sameyn karin dhul ku dhaw 200km oo dhan kasta ah, Waxaa jirey mashruuc muddo socdey oo dekad yar loogu dhisaayo degmada Laasqoray oo Bosaso u jirta 130km oo keliya, Horseed Media ma ogaan in shirka qodobada looga hadley ay ka mid tahay heshiiska dekadda ay kula wareegeyso Dp World.

https://horseedmedia.net/2017/09/27...la-qaatey-waxgaradka-gobolada-sanaag-hayland/

Finally he came to visit us
:banderas:
Yonis it takes to much effort to read somali, did he promise to invade ceerigabo and push back somaliland out of the outskirts of warsengali land?
:lolbron:

will he start a campaign against alshabab?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Finally he came to visit us
:banderas:
Yonis it takes to much effort to read somali, did he promise to invade ceerigabo and push back somaliland out of the outskirts of warsengali land?
:lolbron:

will he start a campaign against alshabab?
Will he? Won't he? Why isn't he? You're acting as if he's your daddy and he owes you child support. If he agreed to take time out of his busy schedule to meet with your elders the least you could say is Thank you. He's a busy man, he's running a country while trying to bring peace in Middle East. May Allah swt reward him.

Will he? Won't he? Why isn't he? You're acting as if he's your daddy and he owes you child support. If he agreed to take time out of his busy schedule to meet with your elders the least you could say is Thank you. He's a busy man, he's running a country while trying to bring peace in Middle East. May Allah swt reward him.
He running the GOBOL into the ground. The least he can do is give us arms .As citizens of this state we deserve protection through the state just like the rest of people. Why should I be thankful that he met with a few khat loving elders.
:susp:

He probs bribed them.
:mjlol:
Horta, I thought u blocked me
:shookgabre:

Gibiin-Udug

He running the GOBOL into the ground. The least he can do is give us arms .As citizens of this state we deserve protection through the state just like the rest of people. Why should I be thankful that he met with a few khat loving elders.
:susp:

He probs bribed them.
:mjlol:
Horta, I thought u blocked me
:shookgabre:
He is running a Country called Puntland a.k.a Dal udug a.k.a Aduunyo Jaano. Secondly he is working hard to make sure all of his citizens are protected. Those gentlemen don't look khat consumers. Gaas is our beloved, educated President. He knows what he's doing.

You were blocked, I logged off earlier, saw your comment, unignored you, quoted and replied to you for talking shit about my president.

You will get blocked and slapped again. Respect the president.

He is running a Country called Puntland a.k.a Dal udug a.k.a Aduunyo Jaano. Secondly he is working hard to make sure all of his citizens are protected. Those gentlemen don't look khat consumers. Gaas is our beloved, educated President. He knows what he's doing.

You were blocked, I logged off earlier, saw your comment, unignored you, quoted and replied to you for talking shit about my president.

They all look Khat Ridden to me,Probs got paid thousands.
:noneck:
You are a Puntland secessionist , how does that even work?! what about kismaayo!!!
:eek::confused:

Btw why did you block me
:(
I thought puntites stick together
:gaasdrink:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
He is the clan leader of a desolate dry patch land. HG can over run that entire pl in 2 days.

Before you talk about taking over Puntland try to expand into Galkacyo without getting karbashed, we've seen HG vs MJ in the 2015 and 2016 Galkacyo wars and Galmudug lost both times.

Bring entire Habar Gidir even bring Mursade and Abgaal, they are all militarily inferior to us.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Since when did puntland own kismaayo :lol:
Kismaayo is a Puntland colony. The major of kismaayo is MJ and we helped in the creation of Jubbaland. We own business their and we're culturally and historically linked to kismaayo since its a Harti city. (Ogaden and MX came later)

Kismaayo is a Puntland colony. The major of kismaayo is MJ and we helped in the creation of Jubbaland. We own business their and we're culturally and historically linked to kismaayo since its a Harti city. (Ogaden and MX came later)

Well it's technically impossible to claim a whole city. Ogaden + MX are bigger than Harti.

And MJ are not standalone clan in Kismaayo waa politically connected to other harti.

All in all its just a shared city

I am guessing majority MJ moved back to puntland the during the wars.

I know couple of MJ who use to live in kismaayo and they are die hard puntlanders

Why are you disrespecting elders? Give respect to elders. They are peacekeepers

Gibiin-Udug

Well it's technically impossible to claim a whole city. Ogaden + MX are bigger than Harti.

And MJ are not standalone clan in Kismaayo waa politically connected to other harti.

All in all its just a shared city
Who hurt you? You sound like a scorned ex wife!!

looooooool@ og and mx are bigger than Harti!

The delusion things haters tell themselves so they can sleep at night!

Who hurt you? You sound like a scorned ex wife!!

looooooool@ og and mx are bigger than Harti!

The delusion things haters tell themselves so they can sleep at night!

Dude it's impossible harti are bigger than ogaden and marexaan combined In Kismaayo

I have relatives from kismaayo in fact my grandmother's brother was gashaanle sare during msb time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts