Puntland Government release Statement regarding the current elections Stalemate

PL Gov calls for a return to 17 September Agreement. If talks not returned to they will will take steps to self-determination in this fragile and volatile Horn of Africa region.
6D1F9617-1F9F-416B-A440-16F0226067D9.jpeg

1848F70B-B530-437C-A1BE-C3747C7F2452.jpeg

AC643B75-EB1F-4372-B126-8C0BC1E4F0C4.jpeg

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The same 17 September Agreement that flopped 3 times. How many more meetings are we going to have. A circle of repetition, go, come, and meet.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Until farmaajo start work for Somalia future and stop wasting time.
Even if Farmajo steps down, its back to square 1. What is going to be the next time reason for failure? No point of advocating for Sep 17th agreement, if at the end of the day, everyone going to come, and go.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
horta why is Farmajo against or was uncomfortable with that 17th Sep agreement. I honestly thought at the time he wud easily win considering he had the bully pulpit, well oiled political machine and money, and the fact that none of the candidates were charismatic, popular or exciting enuff to upset him.

He also had a Yuuuuuuuuuuuge political capital in the country and at the international level which he has now foolishly wasted.

somebody break it down 4 me por favor.

horta why is Farmajo against or was uncomfortable with that 17th Sep agreement. I honestly thought at the time he wud easily win considering he had the bully pulpit, well oiled political machine and money, and the fact that none of the candidates were charismatic, popular or exciting enuff to upset him.

He also had a Yuuuuuuuuuuuge political capital in the country and at the international level which he has now foolishly wasted.

The reasons you listed were what Deni iyo Madoobe started adding impossible demands to the 17 agreement. He has always been ready.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

the goal was always 1m1v its as if you guys forgot all about that, did you also forget why you were against it ? you are playing right into Farmaajo's hands and doing most of the work against yourself with all these fake news.

f7b0b8ab5accfc41e828857a0a134da0.gif