Puntland Government Policy Paper On The Constitutional Review Process in Somalia

Farm

VIP
ZEPBhRF.jpg

yiZnhcg.jpg

49Vvkns.jpg

NVN1xi9.jpg

XDFuN5m.jpg

76e21Fv.jpg

tublkCt.jpg

pLPT5zt.jpg

Farm

VIP
Puntland always providing solutions and we don’t even charge money for our services, sadly the “government” in Mogadishu will continue to ignore them, and instead continue to fail in governance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland always providing solutions and we don’t even charge money for our services, sadly the “government” in Mogadishu will continue to ignore them, and instead continue to fail in governance.

Add this solution into your regions who fail to want a government. They must accept the treaty model given to 'reservations' in australia and america to natives who are outside the control of the state, they don't progress those reservations because they're objective is to 'preserve' their way of life of 'backwardness'. Waa loo aqbalay, qasab ma aha one system for all if you have different 'desires' among your population. Today America has to consult 'treaty' laws for areas under 'treaties' inside America and so does Australia but to a lesser extent. Those reservation areas do not provide social services, progress, i've been to it, they live like 3rd world nations still. They want that though, and their will must be RESPECTED. Galmudug miyaanan loo samayn karin 'treaty' noocasi ah? no of course not as Somalis believe everything has to 1 unified answer for all Somalis

Farm

VIP
Add this solution into your regions who fail to want a government. They must accept the treaty model given to 'reservations' in australia and america to natives who are outside the control of the state, they don't progress those reservations because they're objective is to 'preserve' their way of life of 'backwardness'. Waa loo aqbalay, qasab ma aha one system for all if you have different 'desires' among your population. Today America has to consult 'treaty' laws for areas under 'treaties' inside America and so does Australia but to a lesser extent. Those reservation areas do not provide social services, progress, i've been to it, they live like 3rd world nations still. They want that though, and their will must be RESPECTED. Galmudug miyaanan loo samayn karin 'treaty' noocasi ah? no of course not as Somalis believe everything has to 1 unified answer for all Somalis

I agree with you doc, imagine where America would be today if it was held back by the treaty communities. You need to have a separate system for them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I agree with you doc, imagine where America would be today if it was held back by the treaty communities. You need to have a separate system for them.

I noticed Somali biggest negative is wax soo saar, solutions, answers. Maskaxdi dhan waxay uu abuuratay inay 'beelo iska dhiciso' ma garatay, not solutions. So they get quite baffled when they see solutions and science, kow ma yaqano luqadisa, tan labadna diyaar uma aha solution, ileen maskaxdi waxay uu dhisatay PERCEIVED THREATS hence wuxu qaatay dhaqan ku saabsan sir, hoos ka cun, wax laablaabsho and all that which is ok FOR SURVIVAL in desert but not in nation state and NOT IN GLOBAL WORLD as that is proof your not reliable partner and more a risk to the world.

DRACO

VIP
What makes this press release any different to the dozens of others they released in the past year?

Somalis do not care about what Puntland politicians want or demand.

Farm

VIP
What makes this press release any different to the dozens they released in the past year?

Somalis dont care about what the puntland administration says

This isn’t a press release, it’s a policy paper.

Shouldn’t you go back to chewing khat? It seems you are having trouble comprehending the contents of the paper.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This isn’t a press release, it’s a policy paper...

Ha uu jawabin, the more u focus on him, u harm your chance of survival as u neglect yourself and region. He was given the option to have democratic vote a referendum and to secure 51% of each 5 region must vote for it so it's the will of each region of Somaliland. He refused sxb, he doesnt even respond to the solution so the reason is he wants this competition to continue he is scared by himself with isaaq so we are the BOOGEY MAN HUH, Pass this to the western world and let them talk to him, since he is not respecting you but white man will cuz he knows u just used SCIENCE, he doesnt know science @DRACO and his ppl, so at all times. Majerten will win politics of Somalia. Ha iska barto scienceka bay iga tahay I am helping him giving him the answer. All he does is reject reject reject because maskaxdisa waxay uu dhisan tahay 'threats' and most of it is 'percieved' it cant be proven, infact it can be disproven if we look at PL behaviors not interfering in hargeisa-burco-berbera, isaga na soo radsado marki cadaynta la eego. isaga galgala fadhiyo, isaga dilay wadadkeena garowe, pile up the evidence for the world and say talk to him, he wont listen to me even though i am using science and he think science is now majerten

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Farm SL wasted all their time on PL when he could've focused on development, they are not united inside themselves, they need us to keep them united, it's not a proper state mark my word, it's barely holding on 'fragile' deal. After all is said and done we know the west will say, each 5 regions will be polled, sampled if they want to separate. Maybe a referendum won't even be needed or considered a waste of money that can be given to poor hargeisan for water infrastructure.

But each 5 state can be sampled if they want to be somalia or somaliland, one by one their is no way they can secure the locals, if they could, they wouldnt need to buy the elders and soldiers. He wasted tons of money on SSC and in end their just gonna vote somalia when referendum is done, their local politicians who seek it as pay check fear referendum on locals lol as they lose their jobs in hargeisa. It's pathetic draco politics, it's ancient, its old, its boring, its predictable, it's down right not SCIENCE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Farm DON'T BUY THE BLUFF OF DHULBAHANTE. THEIR TRYING TO SECURE MORE POWER, RESOURCES, ETC BY PITTING PL AGAINST SL AND SWIPING MORE DEALS WHICH OTHER CLANS IN SOMALIA DON'T GET THE RIGHT TO DO THAT, WHICH PISSS ME OFF. LIKE WHEN MY SOLDIER LOSES A JOB, I DONT SEE THEM GO SOMEWHERE ELSE FOR A JOB OR SAME WITH MINISTER.

I would tell dhulbahante a referendum is going to be done on SSC/AWDAL/ISAAQ areas so why u wasting ur time playing me boy for power u dont deserve. I will then put a stipulation which is TRUE, dhulbahante if u want somalia puntland mooye mamul kale meesha jira oo somalia ma taalo, hadi kale orodo la go'o isaaq and vote 'yes' to secession. He is trapped then, he needs to be in Somalia cause darawish history is respected here not there in SL, plus his in check mate that no other admin exists in the north that is pro somalia but PL, so he cant argue 'i want separate' state as he lacks the infrastructure for such idea to be feasible. Wallahi he wont be able to pay even '10 workers' in his pathetic govt unless the FEDS 'designate' a special portion of their budget for SSC due to 'pl and sl' conflict and argue this is the solution to SL/PL conflict while achieving their goal of 'breaking' pl up. But their not that smart hawiyuhu ama SADE. Plus the dr has historical village in sool near nugaal border in falidhidhin, bah dubays heritage will be protected, it's sentimental too me, maybe not u but i dont care

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Galmudug became a failure, it had 3 presidents at one point and a prime minister. However once it got its act together and was unifying their region under Xaaf it was co-opted by the government through bribes. However it was nothing compared to how they tried to dismantle Jubbaland. Farmajo even went as far as trying to block air traffic, 1 year after gaining Somalia's airspace back.

Trending