PUNTLAND GOVERNMENT: ALL RAPISTS will get KILLED

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I don't follow the logic, are you saying since he is gonna die either way, he might as well kill?

No. I meant the victim is at risk of getting killed after the rape in order to get rid of any evidence.

Previously they didn't bother because murder has a 10x worse penalty.

However if murder and rape both have the same ending then nothing deters them anymore.

If they're sick enough to rape people then they'll likely be unhinged enough to kill them afterwards.

Most likely not all of them will but it will increase the probability that it'll happen.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
No. I meant the victim is at risk of getting killed after the rape in order to get rid of any evidence.

Previously they didn't bother because murder has a 10x worse penalty.

However if murder and rape both have the same ending then nothing deters them anymore.

If they're sick enough to rape people then they'll likely be unhinged enough to kill them afterwards.

Most likely not all of them will but it will increase the probability that it'll happen.
Killing them doesn't actually get rid of the evidence though. Besides, these sick individuals aren't known for their forethought.

If it was up to me I would castrate them and then give them life time sentence in prison.
Much better than a bullet that kills them quickly.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Killing them doesn't actually get rid of the evidence though. Besides, these sick individuals aren't known for their forethought.

Most wouldn't bother but it still increases the risk.

If some of them have the social pull to get a tap on the wrist for being part in a gang rape then it shouldn't be hard to for them to get rid of the body.

However that's not the main reason why it's a bad idea.

If the penalty is death then the judge would be more likely to let real rapists of with a non guilty verdict for multiple reasons.

The judge and jury might not even see it as a cruel and unusual punishment but instead might be more concerned about the consequences to them if they proclaim a guilty verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts