Puntland gives 8 battle wagons to Galmudug forces

To aid against anti Al shabab operations in Xaradheere. Warlord Farmajoo refused to send any military assistance for tribal hatred against reer Galmudug

240776012_125632019802568_2501458408228881668_n.jpg

240660242_125631903135913_8511486587327396985_n.jpg

240819892_125631933135910_6427119858050184149_n.jpg

Masha'Allahi, many thanks to our neighbor state Puntland, their support in our fight against Terrorism will not be forgotten inshAllahi.

Masha'Allahi, many thanks to our neighbor state Puntland, their support in our fight against Terrorism will not be forgotten inshAllahi.

Bariire I told you that Mjs are better than buns.You can't compare landheere with langaab. We had our differences with this community but they didn't back stab us when they had the chance. Buns are our number 1 enemy, but they hide it and now they have a chance will cut your throat.

HG are good people and won't forget this good will.

I think these were imported and heading to SNA in 2020 so they can use it against Ahlusunna but Puntland refused to hand it over, and now delivered the cars to Galmudug instead of SNA.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wagardhac are very very angry Cumar Maxmuudoow wixii manta ku kacdeen beri wa ka shalayn! You know damn well these Hurus are gonna use these weapons on MX We will make your life a living hell in Jariiban and Mudug now. You have created a huge enemy now.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
@Galmudug-State @Bariire PL did not donate vehicles as reinforcement, those were Galmudug vehicles purchased a year ago and waiting to be docked for use. Always check the facts, i'm not here to give brownie points to our neighbours when those are our possessions.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Wagardhac are very very angry Cumar Maxmuudoow wixii manta ku kacdeen beri wa ka shalayn! You know damn well these Hurus are gonna use these weapons on MX We will make your life a living hell in Jariiban and Mudug now. You have created a huge enemy now.

20210829_174954.jpg

ka naxow nafta waaa.

Keep up with your hissy fits neefyahow nobody cares.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Wariya, wagardaac is puntland. We went there to secure south Mudug.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@Galmudug-State @Bariire PL did not donate vehicles as reinforcement, those were Galmudug vehicles purchased a year ago and waiting to be docked for use. Always check the facts, i'm not here to give brownie points to our neighbours when those are our possessions.

How silly you guys believe anything been told by N&N.

First question, Sna 21 unit ammo and vehicles how is been reach to Galmudug?. Let me guess. Bossaso right lool.

Second question, 2015 mudug war galmudug ammo used bring from xamar or Bossaso.?

Last question, PL sent PSF iyo PDF to free HG lands from Alkabab. So are they been freezing in Bossaso port too?

Your type is what I hate to most, our soldiers went there on help request from hawiya and what we get no deserve from xasiid moryaan people like your kin that wants our land since 1993.

:pachah1:

Masha'Allahi Caam Caam the Wagardhac is now begging HG's for peace and wants Wagardhac to join Galmudug, he wants Wagardhac to join Galmudug so they can live in peace without getting massacred just as all the other MX joined Galmudug and are living in peace.

I say Welcome Wagardhac and join your other MX kins in Galmudug in Peace.

Alhamdulilahi the day Galmudug was organized, created and recognized by the International Community was the day all the HG enemies died politically, Yaa Allah Bless Galmudug/HG thousand years of blessings and prosperity.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

Those vehicles will be in our hands before the end of the week, I always told Wagardhac to watch out for , you cannot trust these people.

Caamcaam now understands my warning, the most pro-buuqland Wagardhac has left the ship

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Those vehicles will be in our hands before the end of the week, I always told Wagardhac to watch out , you cannot trust these people.

Caamcaam now understands my warning, the most pro-buuqland Wagardhac has left the ship
Inshallah we will capture the new toys God is on our side because we are on the xaqq hopefully the great struggle against these folk continue. We shall see if they attack again our boys are ready :rejoice:

No such thing call darood every one for himself

They want us to forget that all these Daarood devils were helping Afwayne massacre MJs. Not to mention what Marehan did in Kismayo when they squatted in the city with HG/Cayr.

Daarood kulaha, shove it where the sun don't shine. A Madhibaan in Puntland is closer to me than you unstable, unreliable losers. Caacda yareeya, your futures are cemented.

:ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts