Puntland GDP Translated To Southern GDP

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am going to use my family as an example. We own about 150 camels. It's my whole family though and extended family(adeers, etc) but it's only up to one 'awoowe' level, we all share a common 'awoowe'. So it's not clan or anything, it's one extended family unit. We own 150 camels. If we translate that into market value, it's 150k. If they became farmers, they would could buy 150 Hectacres of Farm-land if the land was priced at $1000 hectares.

That's from a 'langaab' clan according to many Majertens lol. Bah Dubays. We would own this much southern farm-land. lol. It's not all bah dubays, it's just me and my awoowe family would sit on that wealth in the south as they say 'arey eebow lacag walana' loooooooooool

b881415405z1_20180606222028_000gf914dh9s4-0-iwjroopwjbwfy7naeq2_ct834x465.jpg

This isn't mentioning the larger clan families in Puntland. This from one of smaller 'jilibs' in osman mahmoud. It's not the whole jilib either, it's just my awoowe iyo waxay dhaleen iyo xoolahooda puntland taalo. I am not including our properties either, just our livestock for translation term.

You see why they say Puntlanders are WEALTHY. If my clan bah dubays as whole sold their camels. We could buy out all afgoye farm land and make it exclusive to us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntlanders are 10 times as wealthy as southerners, anyone who question such thing is STUPID. I think my jilib alone would easily buy out all afgoye. Osman mahmoud would own probably 2 gobols exclusive of farm land. Omar mahmoud oh wow forget that looooooooooool. Your talking buying out OROMO lands.

you-rock-man-success-approval-concept-confident-positive-guy-winking-viewer-pointing-index-fingers-casual-hipster-portrait-125710322.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Mind you I am not from a 'wealthy' family. I am considered 'middle' class in Puntland. I will own 150 acres, multiply that by all puntland middle class? come on you do the maths, gun yahow guntu dhashay. I am certain if my clan moved to the south just my lower jilib, we would own a few degmos in the south of prime land. We would match Larger clans over there in terms of our land mass. Forget Osman mahmoud we would rival digil iyo mirifle land ownership.

FUCKIN TAAG DARANE KU TAAGERI MAYNEEEE is my little twist to somali anthem, god they were too patriot for these scumbags. We are losing here sxb. Ku taageeri maayo anymore.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
WFP-trying-to-feed-1-million-in-Somalia.jpg

Ku taageri maayo dhib dambe u damn taag darane even the anthem acknowledged u were that. We had to help these ppl when we moved south as majerten, we tried our best and they turned on us.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Just me and my awoowe family if we moved south, we would be competing with 100 families wealth in the south. But this fool changed us to support them in somalinimo. All u coward majerten who make excuses for them piss me off.

Everything is measurable in Somalia. Just me and family livestock(not including our properties) would equal maybe a jilib in many southern families. That's why it's so mixed in the south, they can't buy out all the land cuz their TAAG DARANE.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If my direct family moved to the 'south' we wouldn't be walking with 'dacas' and 'living in camps' like you do in Puntland. We would rock the place, buy 150 hectares and tell them poor ass motherfuckers to listen to us family as the new authority. The reason your poor is the product isn't wealthy product, that's why you walk into our towns with dacas. I will never walk into your town with dacas, my wealth TRANSALTES in any language across the world.

It's not gold tho, but I am in galgala and we will be entering Sanaag Calmadow, SARKAALKA GALGALA IS MY INA ADEER A BAH DUBAYS. We already planning for the next century. You see how stupid u somalis are. U focus on products that have no trans generational value like gold or xoolo, that xoolo shit was handed to me start in life with something. Sanaag is just as bad as southerners, you niggas sittin on gold mine and not storing that shit away for your clans. Well tashan waydeen, anaga ku tashan doono.

We will buy big land plots is our goal in sanaag so we can say we 'own it' and any gold found is private property. We will shuffle that down as long-term hanti for bah dubays like our xoolo.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I asked my uncle WTF u doing in Galgala as sarkaal. He said 'meeshan dahab ku jire' iyo beeshu ayaanu hanti uu dhaafayna. He means long-term hanti like 'livestock' so our clan is never becoming like 'rahanwayn' oo dacas iska wato iyo boor wejiga ka yaal. Somalis love clans who don't 'tasho' their so easy to manipulate, steal wealth from, and eventually 'disempower' them from the region like Marehan in galgaduud.

That's why I am suprised how stupid people are in Somalia. Ur sitting on gold mines and your clan is disunited, your talking stupidity levels are so high in Somalia, there is clan IQ differences in Somalia as a whole.

Last edited:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
Puntlanders are 10 times as wealthy as southerners, anyone who question such thing is STUPID. I think my jilib alone would easily buy out all afgoye. Osman mahmoud would own probably 2 gobols exclusive of farm land. Omar mahmoud oh wow forget that looooooooooool. Your talking buying out OROMO lands.

you-rock-man-success-approval-concept-confident-positive-guy-winking-viewer-pointing-index-fingers-casual-hipster-portrait-125710322.jpg
:gucciwhat:...Yet you guys haven’t funded your army nothing you’re in a stalemate with Somaliland and haven’t caught af urur yet:birdman:whats there to celebrate

This is your resume
@DR OSMAN
Highest qualifications on Somali Propaganda.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
And you’re somehow under the impression people in the ‘South’ don’t own camels? Lol @DR OSMAN

Your theories are funny.

You do realize a Hectare is a football field right?

rugbyfield.jpg

My awoowe and his family(duriyad) would own 150 of these in the south. You can imagine how large our land would be in comparison to 'peasant' farmers in the south. Our rural people are very well off in comparison to your southern rural person. Only silly puntlanders do not know this.

The south has 'xoolo' yeah right. The livestock estimates are shockingly low and the only one who does are usually 'darod' one. It's not done by hawiye/rahanwayn/Madow. I know this my family never seen a camel in their life and their southern murusades. Only northern murusades see camel. But we know galmudug is 'small' grazing land, their camel population isn't HIGH. We know where most the camels in Somalia are, don't fool yourself. There is a reason why 'somalis' ask 'xoolo ma lee dahay' lol. Cuz it means you can own 150 football pitch per 'awoowe' level in each of your clans-men. U wud need to dedicate maybe 20 Osman Mahmoud duriyad level and they can buy enuff land to cover bay/bakool with their wealth.

Do not compare Puntlanders to these vermins in the south

You do realize a Hectare is a football field right?

rugbyfield.jpg

My awoowe and his family(duriyad) would own 150 of these in the south. You can imagine how large our land would be in comparison to 'peasant' farmers in the south. Our rural people are very well off in comparison to your southern rural person. Only silly puntlanders do not know this.

The south has 'xoolo' yeah right. The livestock estimates are shockingly low and the only one who does are usually 'darod' one. It's not done by hawiye/rahanwayn/Madow. I know this my family never seen a camel in their life and their southern murusades. Only northern murusades see camel. But we know galmudug is 'small' grazing land, their camel population isn't HIGH. We know where most the camels in Somalia are, don't fool yourself. There is a reason why 'somalis' ask 'xoolo ma lee dahay' lol. Cuz it means you can own 150 football pitch per 'awoowe' level in each of your clans-men. U wud need to dedicate maybe 20 Osman Mahmoud duriyad level and they can buy enuff land to cover bay/bakool with their wealth.

Do not compare Puntlanders to these vermins in the south
Northern and Southern? What? And yeah that’s because they’re city people and not Reer Badiye.

Those clans you mentioned are majority camel herders, there are some of each who have adopted farming.

Your whole rant against farming is funny though and it’s obvious what it’s motivated by, using made up numbers and no actual evidence.

Anyway tc Dr.

Puntland's people have decent wealth, alhamdulilah, but the government mismanages the tax.

This is the problem we have.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland's people have decent wealth, alhamdulilah, but the government mismanages the tax.

This is the problem we have.

The problem with this southie boy @embarassing doesn't understand measurements. I didn't include my properties in the measurement. Just my rural livestock, because I am sure every puntlander has nomads in their family. So when you measurements for this southy, he may have a property but he has no rural wealth and if he does you will see his plot of land is 'tiny'. I know this from experience. Where-as we have city properties just like this southy but we also have bustling rural population who can own 150 hectares while his average southy will have measly 'plot' per duriyad. f*ck him wallahi, his just a denier of facts. This is not including our 'fishing, frankincense' industries.

The problem with this southie boy @embarassing doesn't understand measurements. I didn't include my properties in the measurement. Just my rural livestock, because I am sure every puntlander has nomads in their family. So when you measurements for this southy, he may have a property but he has no rural wealth and if he does you will see his plot of land is 'tiny'. I know this from experience. Where-as we have city properties just like this southy but we also have bustling rural population who can own 150 hectares while his average southy will have measly 'plot' per duriyad. f*ck him wallahi, his just a denier of facts. This is not including our 'fishing, frankincense' industries.
:ftw9nwa: You don’t know what my family owns and I’m not a boy. But go off with your bizarre theories.

Anyway, the wealthier Somali people are the better, I’m just saying you’re literally making things up to bash farmers and it’s funny to me.

Farm

VIP
@DR OSMAN your analysis is spot on. Farmers are the poorest Somalis hence them flooding every city in Somalia in their flip flops begging. Nomads and especially fishermen are far more wealthy.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Most delusional person ever always on about hours and dreams and I got this much land.

Well the country is full of empty land don't matter who owns it, it's what you do.

It's 2019 and it's all about industry and exporting good - this just done but there's so much more.

IMG_20190108_023427.jpg
IMG_20181116_234637.jpg
IMG_20190620_225758.jpg
IMG_20190620_230339.jpg
IMG_20181116_200942.jpg
IMG_20190620_230349.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending