Puntland: Galkacyo Court hands down Death Sentence for three teenage rapists

Three teenagers ( 2 are 16 years old and one is 20 years old) raped a 13 year old boy in Galkacyo in August

The court took into consideration the following;
  • Medical evidence from Galkacyo Medical Clinic (GMC)​
  • Report from CID Police Unit who caught them​
  • The Car they used to carry out the attack​
  • Statements from the rapists, victim etc.​

The court stated they are using Fiqul Minhaaj and Surah Maidah, Ayah 33 to convict these perverts:
Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and spread mischief in the land is death, crucifixion, cutting off their hands and feet on opposite sides, or exile from the land. This ΛΉpenaltyΛΊ is a disgrace for them in this world, and they will suffer a tremendous punishment in the Hereafter.1

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
aaron rodgers applause GIF by State Farm

Much better than Galnus who gave a pedophile and rapist only 6 years xarig

I bet the root of this disgusting crime is p0rn0graphy, they need to have very strict internet locks in Somalia and force internet providers to make sure this happens or fine them. This deviant poison is warping the minds of teenagers all over the world. They are becoming more and more oversexed and depraved. First they start off watching man-woman p0rn, then they are lead to more and more perverted videos until they turn into fetishists. Some take it to extremes and turn into rapists and attack vulnerable people.

Well done to Puntland for handling this properly, gathering all relevant evidence and sending them to hellfire. There is no cure for a rapist except a bullet in the forehead.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I believe if the evidence is overwhelming and they don't admit to it, they should be sentenced to community service aka slave labour in a remote camp, crushing stones.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I bet the root of this disgusting crime is p0rn0graphy, they need to have very strict internet locks in Somalia and force internet providers to make sure this happens or fine them. This deviant poison is warping the minds of teenagers all over the world. They are becoming more and more oversexed and depraved. First they start off watching man-woman p0rn, then they are lead to more and more perverted videos until they turn into fetishists. Some take it to extremes and turn into rapists and attack vulnerable people.

Well done to Puntland for handling this properly, gathering all relevant evidence and sending them to hellfire. There is no cure for a rapist except a bullet in the forehead.
P0rmography isn’t allowed in Somalia. I was trying to read manga on a website but it was locked because the website is tagged an adult site, somnet is also locked in Somalia as well though funny enough. I wonder how long it’ll take before they find out about sspot and ban it for fkd too :icon lol:

It’s really easy ti bypass though by just using a VPN. There’s nothing they can really do about that.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
They stayed silent on little girls and women getting raped for so long now raping little boys and old odeys is becoming the norm.

Maybe all these male rapes will finally make them stop dragging their feet and actually give these rapists harsh sentences.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Three teenagers ( 2 are 16 years old and one is 20 years old) raped a 13 year old boy in Galkacyo in August

The court took into consideration the following;
  • Medical evidence from Galkacyo Medical Clinic (GMC)​
  • Report from CID Police Unit who caught them​
  • The Car they used to carry out the attack​
  • Statements from the rapists, victim etc.​

The court stated they are using Fiqul Minhaaj and Surah Maidah, Ayah 33 to convict these perverts:

PL doesn't joke when it cames to rapist.

Trending

Latest posts