Puntland Future Is Stolen By Rwanda

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wow will there economy grow. That One Car costs 20k each. Their people are using they're time/effort on something that is tangibly expensive product so there gross domestic product will essentially rise quickly. Good on Rwandans. I consider this is a state that we should MIMICK if we going to Mimick anyone in Africa

Let me put it into context for you. 5000 Volkswagan x 20k per each one. That's 100 million added to they're GDP calculation for one single year. That's quite a good growth rate, maybe 5% for that year depending on they're last year figures. So you will need to produce 100 million dollars worth of agriculture product to match just 5000 cars, u see how white people are so smart? you do backbreaking work for pennies that won't change your economy size nor your living standard.

I say Cars, TV, SMART PHONES, LAPTOPS, FURNITURES are key plants we should target for PL, this will boost our gdps by at least 10 billion automatically depending on our production quantity for the year. While doing that ensure our tourist sector booms so our coastal villages recieve a new industry other then fishing. Maybe they can do fishing and tourist work seasonally across the year. Finally oil/minerals just fucking drill it waryaa and start exporting it, this will bring in some hard currency so we can just reinject it into 'innovation' and 'research' facilities, we want to be inventing economy should be our 50 year goal. PL is set-up for life then, our kids inherit a great state, while the south inherits they're mess.

@PuntiteQueen PIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, IM WITH YA

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Once our GDP is planned, once we know what industries we want in our land that will achieve our GDP goals. I can head towards Isaaq and start doing some 0:31 mark move-sets on him

Cuz I will know he read our GDP calculation each year and it will be soaring into the billions each year with very little effort or time expended by Puntlanders other then selecting to work on expensive products like Rwanda, while having our oil/mineral sector exporting, tourism and fishery for our coastal communities. Our rural economy will boom as people will want more meat and milk, so I will enter livestock game and charge high on my camels. I will let Isaaq have the sheeps/goats which are cheaper lol. I will visit hargeisa watching his ppl drugged out and say SUCK SHIT

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
They are doing laptops in Rwanda. $1000 per computer. They are definitely going to be science n tech hub of Africa, it's quite amazing only 20 years ago they killed million of each other

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
If Volkswagen was to open up a plant in Somalia the plant would be burned down because it is not built in my region

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If Volkswagen was to open up a plant in Somalia the plant would be burned down because it is not built in my region

Why don't you ever open up a thread and speak about tanade darod mise wax lagu faano ma gabtid, if you don't who will waryaa? mise are you another colonial project of keenadiid and he taught u 'ha abtirsan iyo awoowashina ha sheegan' and be adopted by 'language' like somali. That's like a british dude comin to me and saying deny your family and ancestors and adopt english language as your identity.

Sxb waxani oo kale waxaa lagu samayn karay dadyow maangaab ah ama orphans ama dad wecelo, it's mental conquest, especially when osman mahmoud were still holding onto our own abtirsi, reero, qabiil, sultanates, while we were making other clans destroy his own name, heritage, etc and making him adopt a language as his primary identity.

A language isn't a human being, it's not ancestors, lol. Ancestors have names, family units, lineages, etc. If you don't know this, you have no right to rule me you AGOON son of a .

I feel sorry for Somalis who don't understand 'subtle' insults which is how Somalis operate, they will not insult you directly, it's up to you to translate the rest yourself. I actually make it easy for you diaspora lot to understand by being direct, but I can be indirect also but u won't get it since your not intelligent enough to decipher it.

Last edited:
May Allah guide and bless Puntland in this world and in the hereafter and may Somalis look to our league as an example to imitate.

Puntland ha noolato!

@DR OSMAN

What percentage of that $100,000,000 goes back to the Volkswagen HQ in Wolfsburg, Germany? Still, the Rwandans are winners from taxation, employment and high tech know how transfer. The Rwandans and Ghanaians will soon produce car accessories and components like car seats, window wipers, exhausts and then move on to complex parts like engine parts. It will be cheaper to manufacture and supply them from Africa rather than import from Germany. It's never too late to start a components manufacturing plant in Puntland or elsewhere in Somalia. The problems are there is no infrastructure in place, lack skilled labour and no political will to prepare all these things. Every politicians needs a cut.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

What percentage of that $100,000,000 goes back to the Volkswagen HQ in Wolfsburg, Germany? Still, the Rwandans are winners from taxation, employment and high tech know how transfer. The Rwandans and Ghanaians will soon produce car accessories and components like car seats, window wipers, exhausts and then move on to complex parts like engine parts. It will be cheaper to manufacture and supply them from Africa rather than import from Germany. It's never too late to start a components manufacturing plant in Puntland or elsewhere in Somalia. The problems are there is no infrastructure in place, lack skilled labour and no political will to prepare all these things. Every politicians needs a cut.

The cycle of an economy is well known. Investors creates Jobs from jobs you develop Consumers and thru consumers you should also have service sector and trade develop automatically since they will buy and sell items, goods, services to each other once the labor force has actual money in his pocket. The question is job creation and how to do in mass scale. The options are mixed but each can be examined thru deep debate on what route to take.

Foreign investment like that Car company is one route, Diaspora Investment is another route. Where they target they're investment is another question, clearly RWANDA govt set the direction for investors where they want 'activity' to occur, thru Paul KAGAME vision who seen as the new Singaporean style father of Singapore. But alot of this came thru proper reconciliation be it they're elite class, business class, and normal worker class.

They had huge focus on reconciliation, today you see the fruits of that reconciliation, you can't go among them and fight each other as tutsi or hutus either locally or foreign wise. This level of reconciliation and social cohesion is not in Somalia so our attempts at development is going to be futile when it can be destroyed with small interference from foreign countries.

@DR OSMAN

You are absolutely right that stability is a precursor to development and progress in discussion above and thus requires a major reconciliation process. People like you are well placed to organise and produce such a reconciliation because you are highly intelligent and your maternal and paternal sides are the clans that are feuding. Be the Somali Moses and free your people.

Tukraq

VIP
I don't see the use for German cars in Africa tbh the continent needs to get into the auto industry with its own vehicles as the continent is a major market, but on the poorer side so lower cost to make and sell cars would be ideal

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN

You are absolutely right that stability is a precursor to development and progress in discussion above and thus requires a major reconciliation process. People like you are well placed to organise and produce such a reconciliation because you are highly intelligent and your maternal and paternal sides are the clans that are feuding. Be the Somali Moses and free your people.

I am not respected by anyone. Even my own clan the Majerten are not really receptive towards me as I refuse to join the bandwagon and carry on from where our fathers left off. I want to leave lasting results so our next generation can actually pick up from it and take it further, not hand them the same FKD mess our fathers handed us.

Am I Somali Moses? well thank you for the title of being messiah to the Somali people, but that is only your OPINION, it isn't the vast majority of Somali view point that I am they're messiah. I abuse, criticise, analyze even my own osman mahmoud clan, I am not playing clan favorites sxb, I want real solutions and yes this includes criticizing and reviewing clans history, contribution, they're current status quo, the pressures facing them, and many different angles baan wax ka eega anigu niyahow. But one thing I have settled on inside myself is not to be clan cheerleader and play FKD constantly. I really want to lead my generation and provide solutions we can work off, I am not even that heavily focused on the previous generation before us like our fathers as they remember a different Somalia.

I find commonalities between our generation to speak on such as never seeing a government, that's something we can speak on and start forging a path forward. But it does require political will, I can't force the will in them, if they want to remain clan cheerleading and just passing the mess on to they're next generation that is a a decision they need to make, I refuse to entertain that route and one of the reasons I am open to analysing everything even if it means my OWN CLAN or my own FATHER.

Trending