BREAKING NEWS Puntland forces repel AS attack on Af Urur base

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
These are mainly wasiir Jamal clansmen going apeshit because he lost his seat. Jamal was a AS supporter like Farmaajo.
Fake news Jamal is an ex Wasiir and has nothing to do with terrorism, I suspect our Somaliland friends are encouraging this just like they encouraged the other sheikh they sent to koonfuur :mjlaugh:

Fake news Jamal is an ex Wasiir and has nothing to do with terrorism, I suspect our Somaliland friends are encouraging this just like they encouraged the other sheikh they sent to koonfuur :mjlaugh:
Al shabab just identified the Beledweyne bomber as a man of your clan. What do you have to say?

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Most of those sources are from the cult, they didn’t overrun shit and were repelled with many killed. I don’t want to post dead kebab bakhti but you can find it easily. This is all alkebab can do, sneak attacks on bases and assassinations. Both can be stopped with better intelligence and any captured kebabi over the age of 15 swiftly executed.

Ilma adeeryaals in Af Urur killing AS every few months. PL welcomes people to our region without vetting. A man from Dinsoor or a runaway from Burco can easily be a AS sleeper agent. When will PL take border security seriously cut their body supply and they would dwindle.

PL gave an entire settlement in Southern Bosaso for "IDPs" no vetting no nothing.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Ilma adeeryaals in Af Urur killing AS every few months. PL welcomes people to our region without vetting. A man from Dinsoor or a runaway from Burco can easily be a AS sleeper agent. When will PL take border security seriously cut their body supply and they would dwindle.

PL gave an entire settlement in Southern Bosaso for "IDPs" no vetting no nothing.
The PL gov is progressive. Will welcome anyone with open arms. We desperately need a pro PL first leaders/government.

Trending