Puntland forces launch offensive against Al-Shabaab following prison raid. 20 killed & 4 captured alive

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Galmudug-State why are u so addicted to Bosaso and Garowe. Your addicted to claiming towns that are not yours like Galkacyo, now it's bosaso that is on your radar,

but this is bosaso and u wished diamond city looked like this

@Ascended Farax I hope reer bari just evict all non residents or at least make sure someone provides 'collateral damage' for these southies, they are currently stuck in a limbo of no status beyond 'displaced' status, how long can one be displaced? it's time to go home, just go fuckin home, bosaso is full
I wouldn't say all of them we just need better screening
When i go to Garowe they ask me how long am I staying for, who am i staying with, where I'm from...
none of that applies to Bosaso where non-natives have as much rights as me, we need a change in mentality.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I wouldn't say all of them we just need better screening
When i go to Garowe they ask me how long am I staying for, who am i staying with, where I'm from...
none of that applies to Bosaso where non-natives have as much rights as me, we need a change in mentality.

Garowe is strict about screening new folks, i am reer garowe qof meel ku dhuman karo way yar tahay besides those 'camps' which I say need close surveillanace. I hope Bosaso gets to that stage, u need to start discriminating when statistics show a trend that southies are always causing troubles, that is healthy discrimination to save the city the rodents.

I know Bosaso now has divided the city into 4 security zones and has committees responsible, I hope that brings about less crime, this shit u see in Bosaso isn't civil war niyahow, it's criminals and criminals is the responsibility of police, I am sick of these southies acting hard but we know what happened to them in suuj-garmaal wa markay kibreen and thought they can take on puntland armed forcess kkkkkkk, wallahi police ayaa loogu yeeray that's how weak they are in warfare

Garowe is strict about screening new folks, i am reer garowe qof meel ku dhuman karo way yar tahay besides those 'camps' which I say need close surveillanace. I hope Bosaso gets to that stage, u need to start discriminating when statistics show a trend that southies are always causing troubles, that is healthy discrimination to save the city the rodents.

I know Bosaso now has divided the city into 4 security zones and has committees responsible, I hope that brings about less crime, this shit u see in Bosaso isn't civil war niyahow, it's criminals and criminals is the responsibility of police, I am sick of these southies acting hard but we know what happened to them in suuj-garmaal wa markay kibreen and thought they can take on puntland armed forcess kkkkkkk, wallahi police ayaa loogu yeeray that's how weak they are in warfare
I don't like the current status either and I want a change in how we do things, we see Oromos as a threat I see Raxanweyne expansionism in Bari. Different situations require different solutions, for Southies I will need a daamin a clan elder, a local or someone settled in Bosaso for at least 10 years. Fresh off boats have to go through strict background checks before settling in Bosaso.

This has been implemented in New Bosaso in 2012/11

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't like the current status either and I want a change in how we do things, we see Oromos as a threat I see Raxanweyne expansionism in Bari. Different situations require different solutions, for Southies I will need a daamin a clan elder, a local or someone settled in Bosaso for at least 10 years. Fresh off boats have to go through strict background checks before settling in Bosaso.

This has been implemented in New Bosaso in 2012/11

Rahanwayn need to go back home, they have a govt now in baydhabo jaanay kkkkkk, the govt there should work with Puntland about returning these people to baydhabo, even if their from other towns in baydhabo, it's better iyago barakac ku ah dhulkooda iyo dadkooda not in puntland. I would put up this sign of puntland map and say like aussies say to refugees

s-l400.jpg

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Why even keep these kebab terrorists as prisoners in the first place? Interrogate and kill them asap. If footsoldiers are captured with no value of intelligence, kill them the same day. We need a secret prison far away from the major cities to interrogate and barbecue these mfkers. No courts bullshit needed.

Why even keep these kebab terrorists as prisoners in the first place? Interrogate and kill them asap. If footsoldiers are captured with no value of intelligence, kill them the same day. We need a secret prison far away from the major cities to interrogate and barbecue these mfkers. No courts bullshit needed.
I’m afraid they’ll keep coming even if there killed, what needs to be addressed is the root cause of young Somali men blowing up and killing their countrymen. You’d need a full working government plus state security, intelligence apparatus like the NSA and FBI to take apart these domestic terrorists. Somalia is a worlds away from this.

But I guess the best thing PL can do is to kill them right away but these domestic terrorists seem driven by ideological form of Islamic wahaabi extremism and simply killing them won’t make a dent when they have countless men to recruit from who think they’ll get 72 virgins in heaven if they kill some port worker in Bosaso.

reer

VIP
killing prisoners gives them no incentive to surrender. they will fight harder.

Trending

Latest posts