Puntland First

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
It’s time we stopped giving aid to the destitute southern regions, it’s time we started developing our lands first. No more sending soldiers to xamar, no more letting xamar steal our aid money, no more being told we have to pay taxes to develop some shithole that will blow itself up in a few days. It’s time we put Puntland first.

I would support a self-sufficient somali state but knowing aqli zoo/mal this will never happen and you would more than likely be run on qabiil and caydh for the large part that is..

Farm

VIP
You post the same thing multiple times a day, everyday. Don't you get bored? We all know why Dr Osman doesn't.

This is a forum to post whatever we like as long as it doesn’t break the rules, you are just mad my views aren’t the same as yours and I don’t support your uncle.

But if I posted Kheyre propaganda all day you’d be cheering...

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Mumin-768x432-696x392.png

Knock knock!

Who is there?

Mumin, the Tax Collector

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
View attachment 58029

Knock knock!

Who is there?

Mumin, the Tax Collector

They collect funds from hargeisa and mogadishu, it's an easy job while fooling the irir boys, as they stay in the caves and camp out and record videos that their on the move, you think he can attack anyone in bosaso their will be reprisals against ali salebans in the town so his clan told him stay there. They surely don't earn their money at all cause not a single terror attack at all in Bosaso let alone collecting taxes. But they control all galmudug bar cadaado and dhusomareeb-abudwak. Shabab controls more districts in GM then the government does. Wanna start listing them?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
PL gave $500k to xamar last year and more than $100k to Beledweyne earlier this year.

We also are flooded by these Somaliland dust faced dulis for a long time now and @Pureblood thinks majerten are in hargaysa kkkkk. Majerten are not refugees in hargeisa or mogadishu. We only have business-men in mogadishu now and that's it and the same in hargeisa. Our normal people dont go to live in hargeisa are u crazy waryaa only aboriginal hawiye do since your both aborigines.

Last edited:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
They collect funds from hargeisa and mogadishu, it's an easy job while fooling the irir boys, as they stay in the caves and camp out and record videos that their on the move, you think he can attack anyone in bosaso their will be reprisals against ali salebans in the town so his clan told him stay there. They surely don't earn their money at all cause not a single terror attack at all in Bosaso let alone collecting taxes. But they control all galmudug bar cadaado and dhusomareeb-abudwak. Shabab controls more districts in GM then the government does. Wanna start listing them?
lol cali saleebaan is untouchable idiot. when has cali saleeabaan lost a war against mohamoud saleebaan. never lol. what reprisals. the armed forces of barri is mostly cali saleebbaan. stay in your cubicle. because walahi i promise you if you come to bosaso and reveale yourself to me i will have you locked up asap.

Reer-Bari

and by the way there is no cali saleeban in al shabab those are your uncles. there is more ms in al shabab than any other tribe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
lol cali saleebaan is untouchable idiot. when has cali saleeabaan lost a war against mohamoud saleebaan. never lol. what reprisals. the armed forces of barri is mostly cali saleebbaan. stay in your cubicle. because walahi i promise you if you come to bosaso and reveale yourself to me i will have you locked up asap.

Everyone knows who runs Bosaso u clown. We own the PIS ma garatay, get outta here, I will make you disappear.

Reer-Bari

Everyone knows who runs Bosaso u clown. We own the PIS ma garatay, get outta here, I will make you disappear.
pis has gotten diversified in the last couple of years all tribes are represented. but your forgetting that the pmfp is mostly calisaleebaan and they are almost as big as pis. i have uncles in pis so im not worried. you on the other hand are a menace to our existance and needs to be taught a lesson. always name dropping cali saleebaan.

Reer-Bari

@Saalax Bidaar I personally am not a fan of how conservative PL has become. No wonder ISIS-Terrorists are popular, what else is there to do for fun except join a terrorist group. There is no fun in PL I have noticed and may lead it's young people to leave in the future to other cities of Somalia.
bro after you said this about our puntland you shouldnt have any more fans besides our enemies. you constantly diss puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts