Puntland Emergency Call Centre

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The rule of law, day and night, kaftan ma jire sharci ayaa jira. If you see something, say something. Any crime whether on residents, public or private facilities, animals, land, or environment. May the peace and stability prevail. Ninki is-waalwala 999 ayaa sugayso. Chimping out is absolutely illegal and your only abode is prison or deportation to your homeland where U belong among your zoo.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is me when I see people exporting hawiyenimo from 91 to 2006 and trying their luck in PL

Conan Obrien This Is Unacceptable GIF by Team Coco

PECC: 999 what’s your emergency

Caller: boowe I’m scared to death! There are some sacad men running around the neighborhood knocking on doors it looks like they want revenge iga soo gaaraay! Hartiyooow! Tol’ayeey!!

PECC: baayo, marka hore isdaji, balo majidho, our national guard will be with you at any moment notice.

army GIF

war space GIF

War History GIF

Tiger Flying GIF by Safran

Caller: boowe I’m scared to death! There are some sacad men running around the neighborhood knocking on doors it looks like they want revenge iga soo gaaraay! Hartiyooow! Tol’ayeey!!

PECC: baayo, marka hore isdaji, balo majidho, our national guard will be with you at any moment notice.

army GIF

war space GIF

War History GIF

I hate when shisheeye think we all have that retarded reer bari accent, no reer mudug mj is saying boowe or majidho nio:tocry:

I just peeped this diss too, nacalaa oxaardeen ku yaal orod aw qudub iska celi sacad beele

@DR OSMAN Ciil kuma hayo boowe, waligaa ha odhan ciil ban qaba adigoo Majerteen ah. You have to be Ogaden first. Wiil Ogaden baa ciil qaba maanta, walahi ciilka aan qabo is so severe it’s affecting my mental health in a negative way. We are cursed with Ahmed madoobe in Jubaland, this man helps laangaab living thousands of kilometres away more than his tol who live by the next door. We are cursed with Hamza in the villa, this man is convinced Hawiye are civilized humans who are able to come to terms with normal humans, he’s confusing the old nasab not so mooryaan Hawiye with the Hawiye of today.

@aarkamudug weren’t you recently confirmed to be from Majerteen just hours ago? If it’s even true😆boowe you have enough time for fkd relax and cure the little cuqdad you have left in you against us.
I’m actually not making fun of the Majerteen dialect by the way I just find it cute/funny-ish.

@aarkamudug weren’t you recently confirmed to be from Majerteen just hours ago? If it’s even true😆boowe you have enough time for fkd relax and cure the little cuqdad you have left in you against us.
I’m actually not making fun of the Majerteen dialect by the way I just find it cute/funny-ish.
I’m just giving the jawaab to your statement abt being scared of sacad, I have no cuqdad for ogaden:mjlaugh:

I’m just giving the jawaab to your statement abt being scared of sacad, I have no cuqdad for ogaden:mjlaugh:
You expect a Majerteen woman to take on a group of violent sacad men knocking on the doors?😮 That’s what my little emergency call story is about. I did not write Majerteen are scared of sacad, idk what made you post such baseless comment.

You expect a Majerteen woman to take on a group of violent sacad men knocking on the doors?😮 That’s what my little emergency call story is about. I did not write Majerteen are scared of sacad, idk what made you post such baseless comment.
You didn’t specify that it was a woman:what1: anyways I thought it was an fkd attempt, my bad if I jumped the gun.

You didn’t specify that it was a woman:what1: anyways I thought it was an fkd attempt, my bad if I jumped the gun.

army GIF

war space GIF

War History GIF

Dr Osman only gave reaction its because he understands it him and other old heads like Libaaxjoore and Basra😅 if you see Ogadens constantly repeating boowe iyo baayo, just know that they’re not making fun of the dialect, it’s like how the British folks do the American accent sometimes.

I just peeped this diss too, nacalaa oxaardeen ku yaal orod aw qudub iska celi sacad beele
They were taking advantage of Ogaden inter clan wars of course. You posted a video about Reer Cabdille sub sub sub sub clan vs some samale aliens. Do you know why Marexan always say “Ogaden should fight Ethiopia and forget about Jubaland” they are under the impression that maybe just maybe, while Ogaden is busy with Ethiopia they can flock into Kismaayo en mass and claim the place as their ancestral land as quickly as possible but it doesn’t work like this as we have witnessed the huraale chase out from Kismaayo by non native Ogaden Jubalanders interesting isn’t it?🤣

@aarkamudug soo gal, why are you ignoring this thread. How are you Majerteen and you don’t understand what baayo means?🤔 idk what puntitequeen discovered about you for her to be accusing you of being a sheegato🤔

@aarkamudug soo gal, why are you ignoring this thread. How are you Majerteen and you don’t understand what baayo means?🤔 idk what puntitequeen discovered about you for her to be accusing you of being a sheegato🤔
I didn’t see the baayo part, but anyways boowe/baayo isn’t a majeerteen thing it’s a reer bari thing. As for the sheegato accusation, it was totally baseless, just an emotional outburst. I gave my sub sub sub sub sub of cumar maxamuud in that same thread, I wonder if these others ‘mjs’ can do the same😂😂