Puntland election prediction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Who thinks it will go this way? and is it true Jebiye is Villa Somalia's man (the candidate with the biggest pockets).

49844987_10156364131655787_7748815390821580800_n.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Cumar Cabdirashid rarely gets involved in Puntland politics however he was the former PM of Somalia twice (2009-2010 and 2014-2017)
Yeah haven't seen that guy since he allegedly sold Somalia's waters.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Yeah haven't seen that guy since he allegedly sold Somalia's waters.
Sheekh Sharif and Abdirahman Abdishakur sold those waters. Ina Abdishakur's signature on Kenya's legal papers is evident of that.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Seems like the hype was fake for Said Deni. I genuinely trust Jebiye more than Deni. But what's Jebiye's intentions??? Is he a YES man for FGS?! I don't support him If he's aligned with the FGS.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Who thinks it will go this way? and is it true Jebiye is Villa Somalia's man (the candidate with the biggest pockets).

49844987_10156364131655787_7748815390821580800_n.jpg
This is completely backwards!
:faysalwtf:
If this shows the likelihood that a particular candidate will lose, then it might be a reasonable prediction. Otherwise, it's just wishful thinking by someone who really loves Jebiye. I bet his wife made this image.
:mjlol:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If this shows the likelihood that a particular candidate will lose, then it might be a reasonable prediction. Otherwise, it's just wishful thinking by someone who really loves Jebiye. I bet his wife made this image.
Yup! Seems fake. It's not an official poll.

Bohol

VIP

So that would mean.

1.Khalif Mudan

2. Asad

3. Cali Cisse

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ladies and gentlemen, we have a dark house in this election.
Meet Dr Ali Isse Abdi a presidential candidate that hails from Dhulbahante.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a dark house in this election.
Meet Dr Ali Isse Abdi a presidential candidate that hails from Dhulbahante.

Yh Calo ciise is having canidates worried. All tge dhulos from the fgs have come to garowe. Laascanood were throwing haflads for him. He is intelligent and supports the fgs.

Yh Calo ciise is having canidates worried. All tge dhulos from the fgs have come to garowe. Laascanood were throwing haflads for him. He is intelligent and supports the fgs.

You were doing sooooo well until you mentioned this. Saaxiib how have you been on this site for this long to not notice that these MJ/puntlanders do not want a SFG stooge.

However it will be a spectacle to behold if Dr C.C.C wins. Farmaajo can officially tick PL off his list and go full throttle against Ahmed Madoobe in JL :cryinglaughsmiley:. After that he may even feel confident and go against Musse Biixi in SL:damn::drakelaugh:

You were doing sooooo well until you mentioned this. Saaxiib how have you been on this site for this long to not notice that these MJ/puntlanders do not want a SFG stooge.

However it will be a spectacle to behold if Dr C.C.C wins. Farmaajo can officially tick PL off his list and go full throttle against Ahmed Madoobe in JL :cryinglaughsmiley:. After that he may even feel confident and go against Musse Biixi in SL:damn::drakelaugh:
Im a reer puntlander that is on the ground . The next president of Pl is going to be one that works with the Fg and that is what the majority want. The only that doesnt happen is if Gaas comes back which likely wont happen. These people who talk badly dont reprsent anyone. Anyone besides gaas is working with the Federal government which is what federalism is.

Again Jl is also done. The next preident that comes he can hail from og or mx will be under the fgs.
Bixi wont make it that long. Nin walan weeyeen. Yall could have choosen anyone else and he would be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending