Puntland Economic Model Proven

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sure you guys see IDP come to Puntland and 'upgrade' in PL economy to owning properties, working, and having disposable income(he is stakeholder) jeebkisa wax ba ku jira, where-as in Hargeisa and Mogadishu this isn't the case. The reason is simple, their not intended to be empowered those locals due to 'IQ' reasons possibly and 'Conflict model their in' and they can't get out of it because you need to work with the world and their not. PL is different story, not all regions share the same story like @Dues Ex Machete wants to irrationally claim.

His philosophy is IF I FAIL, I MUST MAKE U FAIL. Notice that model is about 'conflict', he isn't respecting our difference in governance and his region state-less. If me and him were to speak in solution method, it would be along the lines of 'treaty' of Gedo and the treaty must recognize Puntland as a government as the world has for god sakes and if u don't ur clearly going against the world(ummm dummy) u see no rationality proven.

Anyways I know u guys hate my long long essay and hence your most likely not suited to scholarship in Somalia, this can be a waste of Somalia time and the nation hosting u see no benefit, u remain in that peasant cycle. So most Somalis are not intellectuals, very 'few' are. Most just need to wait for 'retail jobs' in the service sector that researchers develop.

Puntland must ensure it's diaspora doesn't invest in PL, we don't need western cash inside our economy, we must invest in setting up highly skilled local with proper shahado, so we can say to the world 'they are smart economy' and then as puntites we start opening up industries and no longer hiring 'diaspora' which is basically a small group of elites. That's how u empower your locals, not thru foreign investment. But thru education in the singapore model, that's all they did, school, school, school for locals and invited the world to invest because the population is ready for the investment not like africa and somaliland or hamar. That's why u need to separate or else they will keep you in that economy. When I say separate for at least 20 years untill hamar and their trusteeship matures and we become equal stakeholders.

I spoke about the importance of banks right, they need to keep investing in education sector so they keep ensuring new customers come for loans, while the other locals have proper shahado who can provide the work locally or for foreigners. If u dont do this, do not cry why your poor. Then we need 'research facilities' following rwandan model who has joined that RACE

Trending

Latest posts