Puntland Disarmament Model

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's time Puntites sit down and solve this rather then just focusing on hawiye or isaaq. It's simple bro. Disarm the minorities or anyone who isn't a 'diya' clan because diya is for large/medium/small clans with land and history and ISIMS. They are trustworthy, park all weapons outside the towns or cities in an organized way and managed by special committee that is not 'politician' but 'historical' sultans, boqors, nabadoons, ugaas, etc. It isn't our culture to walk around in citis with guns, this is intended for civilians, minorities, large clan members to learn how to be urbanite and follow the urban culture.

Forget any isim if he just named himself today, he is a politician seeking an authority role using 'duke or royal' card when he has no history. The criteria of an ISIM must be listed. Some could be

1. Historical and Dynasty as there is evidence and proof
2. He controls his clan and his final authority
3. He owns land rurally because city is for all and civilians
4. Maybe more criterias can be added that I don't know

I am just giving you a starter so we can begin researching all the important criterias needed. It's up to us to add more and share and discuss.

I fear PL will become like America when the majority whites are disarmed in country side they have now militia groups. So do not disarm large clans or any clan with a history of weaponry. Do not give minorities weapon, the justice system is sufficient and fair for all or else it will create situation like America ghetto and the historically armed clans will be furious again. Minorities don't need weapons you don't have the man power to fight. Fight for justice system that is fair in the urban areas or else we may see an America happening in Somalia at a worser scale since it's third world here. I fear if we make everyone equal in weapons in the civilian population it will lead to big issues with majority clans being targetted like whites are now and this leads to majority clans who will be in power to persecute minorities and the cycle continues.

So becareful when u seek these one somalia oo hal ah, which can cause us to turn on each other. Being one is idealistic because you can't prove it realistically if you could no-one would refuse it, you wouldn't need to sing songs on tv thinking this will fool people.

@PhySom what u think?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The minority clans are already being severely despised in PL because of bomb attacks, assasinations, and I think @PuntiteQueen knows where this will lead in the end, a similar model in America where whites start to get fed up with blacks being criminal, it leads to racism, and then they will be in IDP camps or Ghetto like America even if we become first world nation. Why? you should just go idp camp and all xafadaha even for large clans and say pass over the weapons now, this urban law, if ur large clan your weapons is save in your rural area and under your ISIM, he cannot come here.

Our politicians can walk the streets like civilians again, my dad said our leaders in garowe before never walked around with arms, he shocked with technicals all over the city, this means it's an unsafe city. U don't need protection in the city. U need to disarm all and say we will return to the old culture and it works for them old culture and if u look at scientiically the minority fare better and are welcomed because we dont see them as a threat then.

Urban law is prisons ama gaalshire bala oran jiray in the past, it's for cities only where-as diya matters is for only 'armed' clans. If minority kills landheere, there is no 'diya' for the minority so he can get away with it if u don't have legal system in urban areas and minorities will take advantage of this loop hole of not being registered on diya since they have no arms or land and can use this as tool ama 'hyena' approach on larger clans and make them negiotate by giving them more power then their worth and this can lead to society again ama majority in an uproar and taking the govt down

Last edited:
The minority clans are already being severely despised in PL because of bomb attacks, assasinations, and I think @PuntiteQueen knows where this will lead in the end, a similar model in America where whites start to get fed up with blacks being criminal, it leads to racism, and then they will be in IDP camps or Ghetto like America even if we become first world nation. Why? you should just go idp camp and all xafadaha even for large clans and say pass over the weapons now, this urban law, if ur large clan your weapons is save in your rural area and under your ISIM, he cannot come here.

Our politicians can walk the streets like civilians again, my dad said our leaders in garowe before never walked around with arms, he shocked with technicals all over the city, this means it's an unsafe city. U don't need protection in the city. U need to disarm all and say we will return to the old culture and it works for them old culture and if u look at scientiically the minority fare better and are welcomed because we dont see them as a threat then.

Urban law is prisons ama gaalshire bala oran jiray in the past, it's for cities only where-as diya matters is for only 'armed' clans. If minority kills landheere, there is no 'diya' for the minority so he can get away with it if u don't have legal system in urban areas and minorities will take advantage of this loop hole of not being registered on diya since they have no arms or land and can use this as tool ama 'hyena' approach on larger clans and make them negiotate by giving them more power then their worth and this can lead to society again ama majority in an uproar and taking the govt down
What needs 2 happen is deport the oromos who claim our land I heard they intermarry which very dangerous

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am certain bah dubays villages will have the best justice system for minorities cause we know the old culture cause I am rural guy the REAL deal military clan and we have our urbanite lineage in garowe also. We fight to show how merciful we are to minority and give them access opportunity, because we don't need to prove ourselves militarily and our weapons and boys are all outside just in-case the DIYA boys have any funny games who are armed. But we don't compete violently with disarmed people, it makes no sense in our old culture but we also strictly stay away from each other in marriage. So if oromo, whites, blacks, other cultures come here don't think bah dubays will touch em unless their 'armed' nation we can benefit from. Russia-America-Iran-North Korea are the ones we would form strong relationship dhaqan wise as we want the technology. We dont want south korea iyo waxasi japan oo military haysan waa laga siibay like langaab

This will entice the world that we are large clan but it's all armed and else where and we prosecute large and minority based on settlement laws for all and then show how backwards other clans are who are trying to prove themselves violently still, so don't teach that clan any SCIENCE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
What needs 2 happen is deport the oromos who claim our land I heard they intermarry which very dangerous

That's not our culture in Somalia we welcome disarmed people, ppl who are shipwrecked, etc. As long as their not armed and follow the laws of this land and know their place within it just like when u go to another nation, they strictly tell you your place in it and u work within that nidaam. The ones who disobey like Somalis do all over the world must be sent to re-education camps because u want ppl to obey u and u dont obey their laws plus when u do other somali clans snitch on u anyways and sell their clan as 'loyal' and sell their clan message of somalia is right like somalilanders are notorious for. Thats not answer sxb. Whatever u do, will be repeated to u.

Listen the world has changed before only coastal communities met similar coastal people who had the same mind-set and culture and that's why the urban areas were never attacked or destruction, waba isku dhaqan. It's interior clans who were isolated like us and many people all over the world who were not on the coast. Now we are no longer isolated, but theyre interior people are no longer isolated who are no different to u mentally waryaa. So its their urban now and country boys in the city, just like in Somali its their miyi origin boys in the city with urbanites and both are struggling over what siyasad to take as the urban and coastal prefer the old one and the interior want ARMIES, innovation in technology and anything that is security related, like their old culture. They want to first secure their LIFE because if they don't do that, they feel nabad iyo caano ma jiro in their old culture. He cant drink his camel mik in peace when another clan is near by armed. He sees the world like this when he see nations armed, he is automatically switched to his interior mindset. All african nomads are like this, it doesnt matter what culture, language, society it is. They have to be or else they would've been dead by now in that environment

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts