Puntland cucks themselves

f*ck it, balkanisation it is. I may dislike @Apophis folks but he is right, we can't share a country. The Kursi is no longer respected by the incumbent nor by the opposition. :mjkkk:

Somaliland, Puntland and Jubbaland should all be granted recognition. The remainder will come under Xamar as 1 HAG state and call it Banadiriya Republic.
You think you’re taking south west? Foh stay in galnus and HS + Xamar

Farmajo has proven himself to be untrustworthy and is trying to extend his term using Qoor qoor. Since they has gone back on their word, we need the international community to act as a guarantor in future deals cause Jubbaland and Puntland do not trust the FGS.
If he goes back on his word PL has enough clout to deal with it on there own, no need to bring the international community into our affairs.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
If he goes back on his word PL has enough clout to deal with it on there own, no need to bring the international community into our affairs.
They are already in our affairs. Since he is protected by them, they are his boss and we would like to speak to the manager. We don't like him nor do we trust him and unlike some we aren't pets.

:kanyeshrug:

AMISOM defends your uncle in a bunker, Qatar tells you everything you should do, you rely on IC support they even paid your ministers at one point but you think this is embarrassing? The IC would be a guarantee if Failmaajo once again goes against what was agreed on it's all his fault.
Why do you keep saying "you" :what1:

repo

VIP
It's too easy at this point

I know, Farmajo protected by 20,000 AMISOM troops breaking agreements with Somalis, using Ethiopians in Gedo but condemning Kenyans in Lower Jubba but it's Puntland that's cucking themselves. The hypocrisy is staggering, we know what we are dealing with.

:drakekidding:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It seems the OP is clueless about Somalia's politics and the IC influence in the failed state of Somalia, the IC has funneled billions of dollars and resources to save us from this never ending mayham , the growing threat of terrorism and insurgency brewing inside our borders is also a threat to everyone specially our neighbours.

It is is common protocol and a procedure for interested parties to act and meditate between opposing groups of country, the guarantor job or the IC is to witness the agreed upon terms, the IC will recognize you as a spoiler if groups decides to withdrew from the agreed upon terms of the meeting.

Since the failed nation and many other African countries lives on the generous hand outs of IC community they will try to pressure and intimidate you if you fail to comply with the terms.

Last week's the US embassy tweet's arguing Farmaajo to respect the Dhussomamreb Accord and electin was threat for Farmaajo's turning into an spoiler, he knew the consequences of disobeying the US government was the end of his career and in few hours was on his way to Dhuusomareeb.

The US is the biggest donor out of all the donors, they even pays the salaries of the SNA troops,ministers and regular government workers as well, without the IC community and support Somalia will fall back into another civil war in short period time, as long you live on donations and hand outs the IC will dictate and call the shots.

Farmaajo is like a prisoner in an Amison protected bunker and gets coached on each step through out his term, just a powerless and installed puppet who is also has a missle aimed at him 24/7 for Halane compound just incase he tries to find another ally instead, he is no different than a kidnapped prisoner and agrees to any deal proposed to him for the safety of his life and family.

Last edited:

Adaawe

Xoog iyo Xiniyo #NGM enforcer
I know, Farmajo protected by 20,000 AMISOM troops breaking agreements with Somalis, using Ethiopians in Gedo but condemning Kenyans in Lower Jubba but it's Puntland that's cucking themselves. The hypocrisy is staggering, we know what we are dealing with.

:drakekidding:

Yeah yeah whatever you say UNraac :abuxyga: :abuxyga:

IMG_20200818_192023.jpg

Adaawe

The United Nations is 100x a better organization than the FGS, if it was up to me I'd let the entire south be put into a trusteeship. We don't owe anything to your uncle, he failed and wants an extension, what a miserable man.

:ohlord:

To you I know. You can't function without shisheeye.

f*ck it, balkanisation it is. I may dislike @Apophis folks but he is right, we can't share a country. The Kursi is no longer respected by the incumbent nor by the opposition. :mjkkk:

Somaliland, Puntland and Jubbaland should all be granted recognition. The remainder will come under Xamar as 1 HAG state and call it Banadiriya Republic.
Agah why should I settle with kismaayo when I can have xamar :faysalwtf:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yeah yeah whatever you say UNraac :abuxyga: :abuxyga:

View attachment 137950
In the oil law you implemented without PL accepting. In fish you give license to china without asking us, you kick PM foxy without applying Dasteer. 4.5 was temporary solution until states to be build but you guys make it law!!.

In short this government in four years didnt listen to PL, just because now they need our votes in the coming election we said NO, in return N&N xaar supporters accusing Deni for sabotaged Somalia!!.

As juxa said and I agree, this time no more Somalinimo. Just do your shit without PL.

Last edited:

Adaawe

In the oil law you implemented without PL accepting. In fish you give license to china without asking us, you kick PM foxy without applying Dasteer. 4.5 was temporary solution until states to be build but you guys make it law!!.

In short this government in four years didnt listen to PL, just because now they need our votes in the coming election we said NO, in return N&N xaar supporters accusing Deni for sabotaged Somalia!!.

As juxa said and I agree, this time no more Somalinimo. Just do your shit without PL.
Facts, PL was working before a head of Federal government :kanyehmm:

Shut up SPOILERs. Even your masters noticed your cuqdad. Act like adults for once.

repo

VIP
To you I know. You can't function without shisheeye.

You are literally governed and protected by them. Burundi, Uganda, Turkey, Qatar, UAE, United States, Italy, Djibouti, Kenya and Ethiopia.

No wonder Gedo remains a battlefiefld for 3 nations when people like you are its biggest advocates.

:mindblown:

Trending