Puntland Cricket WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I think Somalia is the only country on earth where they discriminate against locals and love to hire foreigners. Shit is real.
They do all the jobs somalis don't want to do. We need to trade with countries east of us, rather than bantus in the south west like we did 1000 years ago

Apollo

VIP
They do all the jobs somalis don't want to do. We need to trade with countries east of us, rather than bantus in the south west like we did 1000 years ago

Nope, even in regular office jobs you will see Kenyans, North Africans, Central Asians, Indians etc.

Somali business owners and NGOs there seem to trust foreigners over Somalis.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Nope, even in regular office jobs you will see Kenyans, North Africans, Central Asians, Indians etc.

Somali business owners and NGOs there seem to trust foreigners over Somalis.
Can you blame, at least with foreigners theres an element of professionalism

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I remember seeing a Vietnamese crew in the middle of nowhere in Puntland fixing telecom stations.

I was like WTF :mindblown:

Somalis are anti-Somali

It's sadly following the Gulf route which is scary, a dependence on expatriates is not good because they will just end up going home or using that against you as a threat to comply to their demands, while what can you do? you will be robbed BLIND. Besides why is there this hate for technical work? I can understand why I didn't like it because of institutionalization but since I am debugging, I actually look at their work now cause you can learn anything from anywhere.

Infact I think the local richest citizen will be someone who goes down that path since he can charge what he wants, not report to a boss and open his own contracting firm, there is no labor competition in his way either so the PRICE IS GOING HIGH lol. If I was living there, I'd study a trade or technical work rather then lining up in an office with 1000 other graduates and given peanuts. Somalis need to learn the rule, if you see people running to something, usually they leave a vacuum behind, u go to the vacuum and suck it on your own.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean honestly, what will someone who needs my electrical skills say to me? go away I'll find someone else? sure go ahead, there is no-one but me in town. Will he say, i'll go to kenya and bring them over, i'll say I already worked out what that costs you to bring them over here, house them, food, salary, flight, and even your own personal costs while your there hotels, flights, etc and am charging you just a bit less then that to make it competitive. He will either sit his fat ass in the dark and have no power in his house or he will pay the doctor his respect, while you somali bastards are fighting over 2 seats in a damn ministry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts