PUNTLAND COURT SENTENCES AL-SHABAAB MEMBERS

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Was joking but learn as much as you can on this project.

Real estate is how ordinary people could become rich as long as they put in work.

That remodelling could probably increase the value of the property by 50-100k depending on the neighborhood. You can then take a loan on that equity and use it as a deposit for a new house worth about the same.

Do that just a couple more times and you have a multimillion dollar property portfolio.
I realized most of cadaas use their house garages as usefel hobby. Man the amount of power and hand tools this guy have is outta this world. You would think His 18 year senior hi-schooler daughter who drives a 2020 Beemer is spoiled brat but she s out here also lawn mowing tending gardens , doing all kinda landscaping, pushing that atv and skidders and also helping us move dirt and stuff and u got poor piss people that don't move their finger

CanoGeel

Was joking but learn as much as you can on this project.

Real estate is how ordinary people could become rich as long as they put in work.

That remodelling could probably increase the value of the property by 50-100k depending on the neighborhood. You can then take a loan on that equity and use it as a deposit for a new house worth about the same.

Do that just a couple more times and you have a multimillion dollar property portfolio.
You right I aslo bought the real state license study book which after I get my state licence can give me an access of all kinda properties but the catch is you have to be able to inspect a property and determine if it's worth the investment. You can't do that unless you have a hands on experience and determine what structures or parts of the house are damaged,and the potential expenses to restore and bring it to per city standard. They list lots of properties As Is just like used cars and some people unless they hire an expert to look at the property lose a lot. Bringing some body to appraise for every potential property. U wanna look can cost thousands so it's better to learn it on your own and save that dough.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
You right I aslo bought the real state license study book which after I get my state licence can give me an access of all kinda properties but the catch is you have to be able to inspect a property and determine if it's worth the investment. You can't do that unless you have a hands on experience and determine what structures or parts of the house are damaged,and the potential expenses to restore and bring it to per city standard. They list lots of properties As Is just like used cars and some people unless they hire an expert to look at the property lose a lot. Bringing some body to appraise for every potential property. U wanna look can cost thousands so it's better to learn it on your own and save that dough.

Yh, but it isn't that hard. You just need to be able to price the costs involved to get your property to the valuation you want for fixer uppers.

As long as there's plenty of meat left on the bone after the remodeling in your ballpark estimate you can bring on experts/contractors for a couple hundred bucks to properly appraise it and give you a more accurate quote.

They'd happily to do it for free once you build a relationship with them.

For financing the fix up you won't even need to put in your own money. Just take the deal to your rich neighbor or family friend and give them a fat interest rate for a 2nd position on the mortgage.

Start small, gain experience and build relationships. RE is a trillion dollars industry.

CanoGeel

I
Yh, but it isn't that hard. You just need to be able to price the costs involved to get your property to the valuation you want for fixer uppers.

As long as there's plenty of meat left on the bone after the remodeling in your ballpark estimate you can bring on experts/contractors for a couple hundred bucks to properly appraise it and give you a more accurate quote.

They'd happily to do it for free once you build a relationship with them.

For financing the fix up you won't even need to put in your own money. Just take the deal to your rich neighbor or family friend and give them a fat interest rate for a 2nd position on the mortgage.

Start small, gain experience and build relationships. RE is a trillion dollars industry.
I should partner with @Arma Madax Once I get comfortable with this industry. I think hes the most knowledgeable guy about construction industry and wud make a killing if he relocates to the states and starts his own mash up company. General contractor as his primary job and real state as side hustle.

:mjcry:But he won't pencil me in unless I sell my soul to the 33rd degree and agree to get baptised at the lodge.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
I

I should partner with @Arma Madax Once I get comfortable with this industry. I think hes the most knowledgeable guy about construction industry and wud make a killing if he relocates to the states and starts his own mash up company. General contractor as his primary job and real state as side hustle.

:mjcry:But he won't pencil me in unless I sell my soul to the 33rd degree and agree to get baptised at the lodge.

Joining your local lodge is how you find the best mortgage rates.