Puntland Community Spirit Un-Rivalled In Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somalia as a whole is a basket-case, so do not take my thread to mean that Puntland is some heavenly rich place. But poverty is 'scalable', nothing in the world is not measurable, even poverty is measurable and there is different levels of it EVEN IN SOMALIA. I think you all will agree with me, Puntland has this economic power that other clans lack. All their self-help projects are 'funded' by themselves and their community. I never see a mogadishu or hargeisa person, come together and pay for something. NEVER EVER IN MY LIFE.

I dare you and even challenge you to demonstrate to me where there is one project in Mogadishu or Hargeisa that was 'self funded' by the locals. Just one show me, you will not find it. Now this needs explanining, you can't just dismiss it away like 'all somalis' are similar, no. Not all Somalis are similar, PL does indeed do community run projects. I think all Puntlanders will vouch for this, the level of community awareness and paying for projects is extremely high.

This is an example

how many times have you seen Puntland self-fund it's own projects? You can't count the amount of times. Lacag bay iska aruriyan shacabkooda and do stuff for themselves. This is absent anywhere else in Somalia. I can explain it, those other clans are 'basket cases' and reliant on 'aid' constantly, there is no community base, their people are basically worthless. You can't keep injecting aid into a dead community, that's like injecting 'welfare' into 'compton' los angeles, it doesn't cause a miracle to happen, it will remain a ghetto. I feel for our brothers in mogadishu and hargeisa all aid dependent, 100%. No community projects at all, what does that say about their communities? It surely doesnt look like anything similar to Puntland community.

At least give credit where credit is due as Somalis. the average puntlander is financially stronger then your average local in hargeisa and mogadishu. To deny this, is childish cause look at those community, if their people are so well off, why can't they FUND A damn thing for themselves? why are they begging the UN and NGO constantly? OUR UN-NGO is used mainly for IDP, their NGO/UN is used for their locals. I the DR call on all puntlanders to stop looking at hargeisa and mogadishu as your EQUAL, but look at them differently, as your INFERIOR.

I am not 'alt-right nationalist' like the reer mudug, but I am more a traditional conservative, nugaal is traditional/conservative not LIBERAL and loves to do measurements on things and get to the facts of the matter. Reer mudug is more 'patriotic, right wing nazi' type lol similar to @Tucking_Fypo . Bari/Sanaag is very 'liberal' and welcoming and think all Somalis are equal and all that shit loooooooool.

You will see key difference of attitudes across Puntland. Mudug is like NAZI nationalism type and wanna genocide others if they got their way. Garowe is the 'let's keep separate from each other type'. Idinku halka jogga type weeye nugaal, Bari is more 'we all somalis lets hug type'.

I am definitely of similar attitude to garowe/nugaal conservatism. Puntland first, Somalis remain separated, and let's compete and MEASURE.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
For all you western born people. I will give you a comparison you may understand. Puntland is like the white areas of america, where-as hargeisa iyo mogadishu is like the black areas. White areas the community spirit is high and they do stuff for themselves like volunteering. Where-as black areas are like ghettos, reliant on aid. Has aid changed those people? no. Will aid change mogadishu/hargeisa people NO is the logical conclusion.

Just ask themselves yourself, to show you one self funded project from Hargeisa and Mogadishu by the community. You won't find it is my bet. It's dead community waiting for hand-outs from turkey in the case of mogadishu and hargeisa is waiting for hand outs based on claiming 5 regions and building hargeisa with it. BASKET CASE.

Now let me go and enjoy my 'strawberry donut' with a cup of green tea.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Yes, Im from reer bari and we care about Somalis cause we all somalis !. To me Somalia is first then PL.

Somalia for all and for sure we dont want to repeat Somalia 1960-1991. Before 1960 Italian gave 80% job work to MJ cause they are were the most clan patriot about Somalia . AY AUN bring PL economy and military Down and lose lands and cities just to bring Somalia back again . Today yes we lost some lands but for what prize . Somalia is our home and PL is our house.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Yes, Im from reer bari and we care about Somalis cause we all somalis !. To me Somalia is first then PL.

Somalia for all and for sure we dont want to repeat Somalia 1960-1991. Before 1960 Italian gave 80% job work to MJ cause they are were the most clan patriot about Somalia . AY AUN bring PL economy and military Down and lose lands and cities just to bring Somalia back again . Today yes we lost some lands but for what prize . Somalia is our home and PL is our house.

So your saying Ghetto Somalis(hargeisa n mogadishu) and Good hard working Somalis(puntlanders) should get along under Somalinimo? Even whites hate black cause their lazy and reliant on welfare. Why can't puntlanders say the same of hargeisa/mogadishu who do not fund or build anything for themselves and wait for the begging bowl?

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
So your saying Ghetto Somalis(hargeisa n mogadishu) and Good hard working Somalis(puntlanders) should get along under Somalinimo? Even whites hate black cause their lazy and reliant on welfare. Why can't puntlanders say the same of hargeisa/mogadishu who do not fund or build anything for themselves and wait for the begging bowl?
We can inspire them . We bring the federalism later on they accept it. Let us shows them how to build our country without other help. Somalia Kacaan teach somalis to sit and wait for the aid money to life. We can change this mentality if we show them without aid we build our roads, schools , hospitals..etc.PL Somalia compass to Civilized Nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts