Puntland Closes Federal Election Offices As N & N Start Advertising 1 Man 1 Vote

Farmaajo administration have gone beyond bold, I am currently in Somalia and see that they have started advertising 1 man 1 vote without an agreement with Federal States on election model for 20/21. Today Puntland Interior Minister closed down N&N election offices in the State.

Farmaajo thinks the whole country is in his hands. No fake elections will be allowed to take place in Puntland. And all elections results will be declared null & void as far as Puntland iyo Jubaland are concerned.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2020/..._to_cease_engagement_with_the_polls_body.aspx

by the time elections happens in 1 year, jubbaland will go back to its rightful rulers. and little puntland will be all alone.

infact you will only have bosaso iyo garowe left. the rest will be in the hands of SNA

Farm

VIP
Farmaajo administration have gone beyond bold, I am currently in Somalia and see that they have started advertising 1 man 1 vote without an agreement with Federal States on election model for 20/21. Today Puntland Interior Minister closed down N&N election offices in the State.

Farmaajo thinks the whole country is in his hands. No fake elections will be allowed to take place in Puntland. And all elections results will be declared null & void as far as Puntland iyo Jubaland are concerned.

https://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2020/..._to_cease_engagement_with_the_polls_body.aspx

Xaarmaajo has been putting up fake presidents in SWS, JL, etc. I think PL and JL should just make another FGS, we actually control our territory unlike the rest and Ugandishu would be made irrelevant overnight and the IC would accept our authority.

Addislad

Farmaajo for president 2021
Xaarmaajo has been putting up fake presidents in SWS, JL, etc. I think PL and JL should just make another FGS, we actually control our territory unlike the rest and Ugandishu would be made irrelevant overnight and the IC would accept our authority.
The most powerful country in the world backs N&N administration and that is the only thing that matters

by the time elections happens in 1 year, jubbaland will go back to its rightful rulers. and little puntland will be all alone.

infact you will only have bosaso iyo garowe left. the rest will be in the hands of SNA

You have the ''ex runaway'' Lex. Luther by the balls when you claim North Mudug for us.

Farmaajo ha noolato!

Puntland will be recalling its senators and PMs from Mogadishu and Jubaland will do the same. The new states will declare the collapse of the Federal Government and call for the formation of a new Parliament iyo Dawlad to be held in Garowe. Stay tune things about to get heated!!!

You have the ''ex runaway'' Lex. Luther by the balls when you claim North Mudug for us.

Farmaajo ha noolato!

north mudug will go to galmudug, you can qoute me on that.

which will make dhulbahante and warsengali the majority in puntland. they will be pushed towards puntland and will be given the mantle of leadership.

Farm

VIP

which will make dhulbahante and warsengali the majority in puntland. they will be pushed towards puntland and will be given the mantle of leadership.

You have to be the most delusional boon on this forum. Free gedo first, I heard your women are still throwing rocks at Kenyans who are building the wall.

Addislad

They wouldn’t if PL and JL pulled out lol. Without those two states Somalia doesn’t exist.
Blackie only controls kismayo the rest is controlled by AL and SNA. Stop overplaying jubaland powers

You have to be the most delusional **** on this forum. Free gedo first, I heard your women are still throwing rocks at Kenyans who are building the wall.

Gedo is free and jubbaland will soon be free and controlled by SNA.

somalia is tired of your bullshit sxb, mark my words you will be divided and weakened. puntland as you know it will cease to exist.

when jubbaland issue is dealt with, puntland is next

have you noticed how the government does not entertian anymore of your bullshit? from goodax reply to faroole to whats currently happening in jubbaland.

talking is finished, wait for you turn.

Farm

VIP
Blackie only controls kismayo the rest is controlled by AL and SNA. Stop overplaying jubaland powers

SNA doesn’t control anything, it’s different Mx factions wearing SNA uniforms, with @Lex Luther coming in for the spoils.

Mx are a threat in the region they export terror to Kenya and have most of their territory controlled by Shabab. Madoobe is simply fighting against this menace.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I don't think they ever planned on holding these elections. They want to continue pretending they will. Then turn around and blame it on uncooperative member states in front of the IC who pays their check. It's to mask their incompetence.

Addislad

SNA doesn’t control anything, it’s different Mx factions wearing SNA uniforms, with @Lex Luther coming in for the spoils.

Mx are a threat in the region they export terror to Kenya and have most of their territory controlled by Shabab. Madoobe is simply fighting against this menace.
The mx fictions are aligned with the sna and will be absorbed into the military.
Mx is the majority clan in jubaland so they should be holding the presidency not ogaden

Lmaoooooo your the most delusional idiot on this forum. What type of horseshit is this:drakelaugh:

The same people who control North Mudug (Cumur Maxamud) will kill you if you say there apart of Galmudug. Majerteen are more powerful then their other Harti brothers so that wouldn't happen.

Typing fantasies on an anonymous forum. Enjoy your delusion cuz they ain't happening:chrisfreshhah:

Even if Cumar Maxamud joins Galmudug, we would be owning most of it since we're the majority so we have nothing to lose but Cumar Maxamuds will not join.

Lmaoooooo your the most delusional idiot on this forum. What type of horseshit is this:drakelaugh:

The same people who control North Mudug (Cumur Maxamud) will kill you if you say there apart of Galmudug. Majerteen are more powerful then their other Harti brothers so that wouldn't happen.

Typing fantasies on an anonymous forum. Enjoy your delusion cuz they ain't happening:chrisfreshhah:

Even if Cumar Maxamud joins Galmudug, we would be owning most of it since we're the majority so we have nothing to lose but Cumar Maxamuds will not join.

your a fool that does not know what is about to come. do you really think that the government will stop at jubbaland? when the biggest culprit is puntland.

just wait and see, you will be thought such a lesson that you will never forget.

your a fool that does not know what is about to come. do you really think that the government will stop at jubbaland? when the biggest culprit is puntland.

just wait and see, you will be thought such a lesson that you will never forget.
Empty threats from your moms basement I see, you really suffer from an inferiority complex.

FGS tries to politicize education and then they and their bots act shocked when Puntland actually fights back? All of the northeast is ruled by PL unlike the FGS that is confined to the AMISOM bunker, this is a slap in the face to them and the US ambassador

FGS tries to politicize education and then they and their bots act shocked when Puntland actually fights back? All of the northeast is ruled by PL unlike the FGS that is confined to the AMISOM bunker, this is a slap in the face to them and the US ambassador
You say they only control “one bunker” then turn around and say they’ve placed “puppets” in regional states, which one is it? Loool.

You wouldn’t be constantly crying about them if you were not terrified. There’s no need to be, calm down.

Trending