Puntland & China sign an agreement in Beijing, China to build Eyl port & Gaalkacyo airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
I would like to see transparency in handling tax revenue, that would be the greatest achievement in my eyes. We need local councils to publish how funding is handled.

If Gaas and his friends "allegedly" ruined the plans to build Garowe's hospital and renovate the highway due to corruption, who can stop Deni from doing the same??

Didn't @Reer-Bari expose the corruption of the new finance minister?
Do we even have taxes?

Do we even have taxes?

Yes. They collect taxes from businesses.

I am sure Puntland is wealthy in terms of revenue, it's just being mismanaged and that's always been our problem. Imagine hearing about council workers stealing THOUSANDS of dollars and nobody notices until it's too late!

We need to lobby for Puntland to start publishing how tax revenue is handled and to ensure public servants/soldiers always get paid first.

I am sure Puntland is wealthy in terms of revenue, it's just being mismanaged and that's always been our problem. Imagine hearing about council workers stealing THOUSANDS of dollars and nobody notices until it's too late!

We need to lobby for Puntland to start publishing how tax revenue is handled and to ensure public servants/soldiers always get paid first.

Somalis need more people like you. Instead of the cheerleaders, who blindly defend their corrupt leaders, we need critical thinkers. This is what i've said for years, Somalis don't lack money, they lack honesty and competent leadership.

Deni promised he would show what exactly the taxes are used for like a website I think during his campaign we have to remember and pressure the gov to fullfil the promises.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Do we even have taxes?
yea. we pay taxes on almost everything in bosaso. you want to ship in a car from dubai. you will pay the government 950 for a small car and over 1500 for a big car. every 3 monts you have to pay 50 dollars on your car in tax or you wont get the sticker for you to drive on the road. you also pay tax on your house once a year which is very cheap about 25 dollars.

Imo, lets complete one major project at a time. Starting many projects at a time gets nothing done. Lets build Garacad and go from there. Roads are more important now than another port. We need to complete wadaagsin road and work on roads to remote Calula and Qandala.

Farm

VIP
Imo, lets complete one major project at a time. Starting many projects at a time gets nothing done. Lets build Garacad and go from there. Roads are more important now than another port. We need to complete wadaagsin road and work on roads to remote Calula and Qandala.

I agree with you but I believe it’ll be a fishing port which will be a big boom for the economy especially with the direct road to Garowe.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@embarassing
You mean to tell me that Somalia exists?
Can your eyes see the pictures here?
Have you ever witnessed Texas governor going to China and meeting with folks down there under the Texas state flag?

When will reality hit you? When will you apologize to me?

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
Sadly poor countries have to deal with devils due to their economies being so little and the economies of these nations being so large similar to how we worked with Russia even though they persecute Muslims.
Gaajo bakhti looma cuuno

@embarassing
You mean to tell me that Somalia exists?
Can your eyes see the pictures here?
Have you ever witnessed Texas governor going to China and meeting with folks down there under the Texas state flag?

When will reality hit you? When will you apologize to me?
I apologize that secessionism is doomed, that’s all your driven by lol not ‘reality’. China is one of the strongest proponents of supporting the central govt in Somalia. This is a development deal with a Chinese company, not an issue.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:ooh:
Once this is complete, we will have 3 seaports and 3 airports. This is an unparalleled level of development in Somalia. Right now, the other regions only have 1 airport and 1 seaport, if even that.

Thank you Allah for making me Majeerteen.
:rejoice:

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
:ooh:
Once this is complete, we will have 3 seaports and 3 airports. This is an unparalleled level of development in Somalia. Right now, the other regions only have 1 airport and 1 seaport, if even that.

Thank you Allah for making me Majeerteen.
:rejoice:
shouldent it be quality before quantity

Tukraq

VIP
it is better to make one thing great than alot Of Things half done
I disagree never put all your eggs in one basket, also the point of infrastructure is functionality, id rather a lot of average than just one fancy, but its not black and white, punt land can have both the most and the highest quality, I expect deni to get it done

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The Puntland flag on the big screen.

0gcHQ9K.jpg

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts