Puntland census 2023 will prove the size of our population

Status
Not open for further replies.

halwa

✨🌙
Did you think cismaan maxamud only inhabit qardho? Kkk

No. I said ‘mainly’ because that’s what I have seen. That was the keyword there. I can only talk about what I know, I can’t just chat shit like most of you men do here and claim false things.

Don’t start with me, you trannie.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
No. I said ‘mainly’ because that’s what I have seen. That was the keyword there. I can only talk about what I know, I can’t just chat shit like most of you men do here and claim false things.

Don’t start with me, you trannie.
I am from bosaso and hadu illahay ku roon yahay its mainly cismaan maxamud i am from laanta hawada where in bosaso are you from?

Farm

VIP
I want one person one vote purely for the purpose of completely kicking the beggar community out of the PL govt. For that sole reason, I support democracy.

I have no dog in the fight however I tell it like it is. The M.I won the jewel of the crown in Sanaag (Ceerigaabo) they were the only victors. The rest were losers. When you fight you fight for the best thing (the capital) same-way Hawiye won Mogadishu.
I would disagree
I heard warsengali men are on curfew in cerigaabo no warsengali is allowed to walk the streets after 7 o'clock kkk
Dubays:camby:

And who do musa ismacil see??? Kama jawabi kartid

This ain't about me, this is about you referring to the M.I. as Isaaq as if you live with the rest of Isaaq in Cerigaabo. Inta kale maba aragtid.

You only see them (MI), so refer to them when speaking about the Ceri Demographics, and stop acting like you fought with the rest of Isaaq.

@Bohol has as much right to speak about Cerigaabo as he's the closest of kin to Muuse Ismaaciil in this forum, as well as his sub clan inhabiting Sanaag. They know one another and know what happened.

Mayor iyo siyasad baad gashay. You know when there is a federal gov. Issaq will never be anything there.
Because the city is with real administration they claim Mayor.
Sida caruurta baad uu hadleysa.
Magalada ceeri hadi la xisaabiya google maps. We know who will become majority and denser.
Ciyarta ka daa masjidka

Plus what's this? You think the Fed gov is just gonna appoint some Harti as Mayor? Do you think the Somali gov is a Daarood gov? You obviously do to be thinking like this. This isn't the kacaan saaxiib, aabo Farmaajo xabad baa lagu ridi. Dagaal kale ma doonaysid. There will be no peace talks this time round if they try and give Harti a mayor position in Ceri.

Do you really think that if niggas like Caare are fighting for Sanaag that they don't want Cerigaabo. Do you really think they'll allow for a Harti to gain position for a spot they just fought for?

Again you referred to M.I. as Isaaq, about "Isaaq will never be anything there". Just say Muuse Ismaaciil, it's not hard.

:westbrookwtf:

@Bohol waar balaayodan miyaad arkaysaa?

Bohol

VIP
Plus what's this? You think the Fed gov is just gonna appoint some Harti as Mayor? Do you think the Somali gov is a Daarood gov? You obviously do to be thinking like this. This isn't the kacaan saaxiib, aabo Farmaajo xabad baa lagu ridi. Dagaal kale ma doonaysid. There will be no peace talks this time round if they try and give Harti a mayor position in Ceri.

Do you really think that if niggas like Caare are fighting for Sanaag that they don't want Cerigaabo. Do you really think they'll allow for a Harti to gain position for a spot they just fought for?

Again you referred to M.I. as Isaaq, about "Isaaq will never be anything there". Just say Muuse Ismaaciil, it's not hard.

:westbrookwtf:

@Bohol waar balaayodan miyaad arkaysaa?

He thinks Isaaq have unified agenda in Sanaag. :lol: Funny thing is there hasn't even been a unified eastern HY military for a longtime either. Last time there was a dispute between M.I and Warsans they invited the SY Suldaan to mediate between them in Badhan. Basically M.I and SY operate independently from each other. We have our own main Suldaan they have their's, we have our main district (Ceel Afweyn) they have their's (Ceerigaabo).

:manny:

Ask before assuming. If there is a Federal government that is just there will be equal representation. As for Sl there is no representation in that city and also those people really dont want to be part of it. Lakiin dowlad lo simanyahy everyone gets a fair share.
As for the name shit. Once he starts referring to the groups accordingly i will follow. Buf if we are still saying musa vs Warsangali. That will not work.
Xuman iyo dhibatan ma jiira.

This ain't about me, this is about you referring to the M.I. as Isaaq as if you live with the rest of Isaaq in Cerigaabo. Inta kale maba aragtid.

You only see them (MI), so refer to them when speaking about the Ceri Demographics, and stop acting like you fought with the rest of Isaaq.

@Bohol has as much right to speak about Cerigaabo as he's the closest of kin to Muuse Ismaaciil in this forum, as well as his sub clan inhabiting Sanaag. They know one another and know what happened.
Actually no. He keeps saying all warsangali when in fact it was only garabsare. He cant talk about shit that didnt happen in my deegan. If he talks about it justly ok. Lakiin hadu qaldanyahy then i will correct him.
Simple as that. Tarikhda baa ka jahwareersan.

Status
Not open for further replies.