Puntland Candidates Must Be Banned In SFG Elections

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I say this with caution, we should never repeat the past mistakes. When Abdillahi Yusuf was in Mogadishu all our resources be it manpower, elites, taxes was taken by Mogadishu, PL hardly did any projects locally as we were all focused on the SFG. We lost land during this time such as Las anod. If we go to Mogadishu again and there is Puntland candidate who wins, we may even lose Baran or some other territory like Buhodle. I urge all Majertens to beware supporting any Majerten in Mogadishu, we were bitten once remember in 2004-2009 under Abdillahi Yusuf, we lost so much to help these southern barbarians who can't even form simple structures of order.

Let Marehan run the SFG, they got nothing to lose as Gedo is really a Ghetto and their regions are interwined with south hawiye politics, which means of course more bombings, wars, rape, loot because that is what hawiye is master of? I urge our Puntland leaders not to support any Majerten candidate in the 2021 elections, there is too much losses for Puntland, we will lose another 5 years where we could've developed even further.

PS : I overhead my father speaking to some high ups in PL and he told them 'khasaaro mooye fa'ido nagama timado mogadishu' he told them to ban PL candidates running in mogadishu so we can focus on our own internal development. At least he said what u do in PL, will be legacy left upon the locals, but what u do in mogadishu will be over-rided by the next president or leader.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You didn't think this through did you

:jaynerd:

This doesn't concern your irir samaale, this is for Puntites so we can organize how we approach the 2021 elections. I say we support some 'Abgaal like Salad ali jeele' or pro puntites from other clans like abdirahman shakur who is linked to 'dubai' like we are which means dubai will provide a check n balance on shakur to ensure he is pro puntite at all times, I find this much more suitable then having an MJ in office as PL becomes less important like under Abdillahi Yusuf era.

Only loser then is Puntland where we wasted 5 years in southern hawiye politics which returns no benefits but losses constantly. Wa shirkad dhuntay koonfurta somaliya, the more u invest time an resources, the more net losses u get.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
This doesn't concern your irir samaale, this is for Puntites so we can organize how we approach the 2021 elections. I say we support some 'Abgaal like Salad ali jeele' or pro puntites from other clans like abdirahman shakur who is linked to 'dubai' like we are, we will find this much more suitable then having an MJ in office as PL becomes less important like under Abdillahi Yusuf era.

Good try but that's not what I am :mjlol:

If your able to have a MJ as president, but choose not to that's just foolish the power the president holds is the best thing a qabiliist like you can wish for picking a pro punitite candidate isn't enough they have to be one .

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Good try but that's not what I am :mjlol:

If your able to have a MJ as president, but choose not to that's just foolish the power the president holds is the best thing a qabiliist like you can wish for picking a pro punitite candidate isn't enough they have to be one .

This is topic is for puntites like @Jablibax @karkaar @Manafesto @Abdalla @Manzana @Finesse @Yonis @Crow and other loyal puntites to discuss what our strategy for 2021 is? the more we sit back and allow these 'qatari' backed presidents win, it means we wasted another 5 years with no milestones achieved in Somalia's progress which is exactly what 'qatar' wants for Somalia to stop Somalia from progressing.

I don't know why your interfering inside Puntland federal policies, your not even a puntite, go swim another thread waryaa

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Look at Farmajo as a great example, what did 'gedo' inherit from his time in office? nothing, he was swallowed up spending time on shabab and building mogadishu, that is wasted 4 fucking years. I am worried if MJ become president in Somalia, we will inherit the same thing, wasting 4 more years on shabab and southern hawiye politics which is unstable because these guys don't have a constitution or institutions but are still based on clan lines.

I just remember how we wasted 4 years in mogadishu under abdillahi yusuf and PL suffered so many losses like land losses, our security deterioated, and forget projects, there was hardly anything done during 'cade muse' time. It was when 'farole' was elected in 2009 and abdillahi yusuf resigned, that's when we really focused on Puntland till now, which is a mere 10 years. The first half of puntland existence was spent on southern politics.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
May be the PM spot but I see no benefit in 5 blocks president who will want to take Uuuuuuge manpower and resources just for his security in the hunter gatherer shithole known as Xamar

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I disagree with you on this Ditoore, I believe a great Puntite leader can fix the south and save this nation, however our support for Punitite candidates in 2021 should be based on political and monetary support only, no military or sending Puntite teens to serve as Amison in the south or such thing should never happen.

If we let savages in the south run Villa Amison nothng will change and our border will be filled with IDPs and terrorists,the anarchy in our southern border will reach and effect us.

Untill we gain independence from this failed nation we have to be involved in Somalia's politics and keep PL functioning as a separate entity with no connection to our southern politician's mess.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I disagree with you on this Ditoore, I believe a great Puntite leader can fix the south and save this nation, however our support for Punitite candidates in 2021 should be based on political and monetary support only, no military or sending Puntite teens to serve as Amison in the south or such thing should never happen.

If we let savages in the south run Villa Amison nothng will change and our border will be filled with IDPs and terrorists,the anarchy in our southern border will reach and effect us.

Untill we gain independence from this failed nation we have to be involved in Somalia's politics and keep PL functioning as a separate entity with no connection to our southern politician's mess.

A physical wall at Galkacyo Baraxlay district must be erected. We need install tower guards to watch the border traffic, shoot to kill any southie not going thru the proper custom entry and being checked and verified.

I also suggest we gather funds for a vehicle x-ray machines to inspect all goods inside southern traders reaching Bosaso, a-lot of this contra-bands and dangerous devices are hidden inside these trucks and funnelled to terrorists.

As for being president of Somalia, I suggest we don't interfere, we should just ensure a dubai-backed leader is elected regardless of clan as dubai is supportive of a a loose federation unlike Qatar. If we interfere we will be held down to southern politicians lack of unity, lack of institutions, we will waste 5 years chasing shabab again. We been wasting so far 2004 till now on this terrorism, it's nearly 20 years.

Do u want to waste another 20 years on the south? we need a new southern solution. I say begin the wall at galkacyo so we keep Puntland safe from fleeing terrorists and moryans. Install vehicle x-ray machinery checkpoints to inspect all southern traders vehicles. I suggest we demarcate anything below 'galkacyo' to Mogadishu as 'south-central' Somalia and give it a 'darfur' status like Sudan did, they simply demarcated the trouble area while allowing the north and eastern parts of sudan to progress and develop.

They didn't spend all their resources for 20 years trying to fix darfur or south sudan. Why don't we do the same, the best punishment for terrorism and people who hold them in their towns is let them be 'embargoed' and 'sanctioned' as unworkable, remove all govt services from them and re-direct it to other parts of the country who are ready to move on.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

There is a reason why the last MJ president was Abdillahi Yusuf AUN.

Conflict of Interest.

How can you have a MJ or a OG or even a HG as a President when they also have a whole FS. There would be a clear conflict. If Somalis could have trusted each other and allow the best to rule or the wise, then today, we will not have been here. But since that ain't the case, is it.

From a general prospective : How can a Puntite rule? Or a Galauns? Jubbalander? Somalilander? How can we " The Greater Somali people guarentee that they will not only focus on their people and their lands, but for the whole people.

The presidency revolves around Abgaal for or Marehan for the past 14 years for a reason. Since PL or JL or GM creation, the highest level is Prime Minister that a MJ or a OG could reach if the president was Hawiye. And Vice Versa. And thats on 4.5, which is another issue.

This is facts. But what can change? Unfortuantly Somalia is stuck on a qabil/tribal merit based and not academic and power and trust. If it was based on academic, you would have seen a prosperous Somalia time ago.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
If Somalia ever wanted to implement true Fedralism, I would propose a UAE style. The Presidency is controlled by the Al Nayhan Clan and the PM is Al Maktoum Clan. Al Maktoum controls Dubai and Al Nahyan controls Abu Dhabi. Then comes rest of the clans such as Al Sharqi and Al Qasami.

Every Federal State in Somalia could enjoy the fair share and fair political power. From Puntland to Galmudug to Jubbaland. Then there would not be no squabble over the Presidency. A win win for all parties

But my questions is, what clans would rule and what clans would leave it be. Thats the main issue for Somalia.

Trending