Puntland Can We Plant 2 Million Trees?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It's a shame when I see people like this in Brazil restore their forest and only 'one person' did it. This guy planted 2 million trees, reverse climate changed, the eco-system restored itself, animals returned, and the soil even turned 'fertile enough' to farm.

brazilian-couple-recreated-forest-sebastiao-leila-salgado-reforestation-8-5cbebcbc3f5c1__700.jpg

brazilian-couple-recreated-forest-sebastiao-leila-salgado-reforestation-7-5cbebcba2fe25__700.jpg

brazilian-couple-recreated-forest-sebastiao-leila-salgado-reforestation-10-5cbebcc35950e__700.jpg

I really support our fellow puntite on this project.

Why don't we as Puntites in the diaspora at least pay for the damn 'tree' seedlings', restore 'Puntland' mountain range with greenery. Do u think this is impossible? I think we could restore our beautiful mountains.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
As President of Puntland u would think investing $20k to get 1 million trees and planting them across Puntland mountain range, would be a huge achievement when Puntland mountains are all forests again.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Dr Osman, brother, planting is an easy task, all we had to do is use public school children to plant the 2 million trees but what do you do to water them constantly untill they grow big enough,I honestly don't understand it would work on our region?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You are a diaspora who returns to his homeland and starts a tree nursery. You start planting trees in the degraded countryside. After months of hard work, some camels start feeding on your seedlings, you protest and say you got government approval but the land is claimed by the camel man. You are back to square one. That's a plausible scenario in my opinion.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
You are a diaspora who returns to his homeland and starts a tree nursery. You start planting trees in the degraded countryside. After months of hard work, some camels start feeding on your seedlings, you protest and say you got government approval but the land is claimed by the camel man. You are back to square one. That's a plausible scenario in my opinion.
You can take the Somali out of the geeljire lifestyle, you can’t take the geeljire out of the Somali

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Dr Osman, brother, planting is an easy task, all we had to do is use public school children to plant the 2 million trees but what do you do to water them constantly untill they grow big enough,I honestly don't understand it would work on our region?
You should worry more about the grazing. Geeljires are like zombies. Any green they see they will eat it all

Laagite

الداروودي
Do not come after my people, us geeljires own the land and you have to get our blessings 1st :)

OGx3

Maa ana waalan mise cadan baa laga heesayaa?
Plant trees and put up caution land mine signs bet they won’t graze there no more

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Inshallah when my money makes money for me
Am plant 2 million trees from my own pocket but how we gonna prevent from geeljire livestock eating the trees I plant… also we shouldnt have geeljire grazing all over the place… they should have ranch to keep thier animals and feed them there
EE177D69-C0C3-433F-B167-25AF674E0F25.jpeg

Last edited:
As President of Puntland u would think investing $20k to get 1 million trees and planting them across Puntland mountain range, would be a huge achievement when Puntland mountains are all forests again.
It only costs $20K to plant 1 million trees? That's nothing what are these Puntite politician doing? This can be done so easily.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
It only costs $20K to plant 1 million trees? That's nothing what are these Puntite politician doing? This can be done so easily.
Wow that is nothing 🙏🏽 Inshallah I will do it not only planting tree am also planting my other seed😂 I wanna hear beesha reer joore

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The major issue is 'water' and 'evaporation' why not water the trees at night so the roots can be wetter for longer and during the day let the sun do it's part.

Trending

Latest posts