Puntland Business Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am suprised no1 has taken advantage of this empty industry. The camel fodder and grass they eat. Why does the nomad need to wait for rainy season and lose livestock when it's dry? They can take advantage of the rainy season now and 'mow' plains full of grass land and savannah with and install a big catcher and begin 'storing' away the fodder and grass like they do with HAY in farm livestock.

You can sell this back out to Nomads during the dry season in kilo like they do with HAY in farms. The price margins would be very high since they have nowhere else to go or lose their livestock. Good coin in this business and less cost involved except a few machinery, transport, storage center.

I am always mowing my garden and I have catcher, wallahi I was like why can't I do this in Puntland around the areas where it's green and store this for them and sell it back to them when it's dry season at HIGH profit margin because they need it desperately or they lose their livestock.

Little investment and big profit margin. WOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO RICH BAH DUBAYS AGAIN. I have noticed our people do not understand the importance of 'storing' anything, they rely on seasons and the day they wake up and sleep, no planning for dry seasons or anything and they continue living like this wondering why nothing is getting btter.

The concept of storing even currency isn't apart of our society like Banks. Maxay ku neceb yihin 'storage' in Somalia? We must teach Somalis the importance of 'storage' I think it's called 'kayd' waa in maskaxda laga geliya inaysan isku halaynin day to day living but to plan for months ahead. That's why white man wuu laa yaabay africanka waa dad day to day livin buu uu bixiyay no concept of STORAGE. At least we have dams now and storing water away for dry season. Lets move onto camel food such as grass and fodder, begin storing this away also for dry season. We can survive the dry season then without any losses to our livestock and continously grow.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
f*ck Puntland then if they won't do it. I am going back to Garowe and importing a lawn mower or big tractor and say war bah dubaysow, bahashani cowska hala kaydiyo si aysan xoolaheena uu dhiman abaarta. We will store in a facility in Garowe garage and use it to feed our livestock while others are dying around us in dry season. We must work out mathamatically how much we need for 24000 camels among bah dubays. We need to work out how much one camel eats during a day and multiply over dry season. Once we have a good measurement, we can begin storing 'cowska' using light tractors or mowers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We need official proper dam systems. Not sand dams. All a dam is storing water. Concrete below as base and creating boundary with walls. It's like larger version of a 'barkad' but scaled bigger. We need to store our food/water sources in Puntland not rely on seasons anymore. In dry seasons we need to return back to our storage to keep us alive and thriving till the next rainy season arrives.

We need to calculate how much water each camel drinks and multiply it by how many camels are in a region. We need to build based on numbers or figures and proper measurements or we will never answer our needs. A society that doesn't use numbers is not a society at all. For example how big the dam will be needs a good estimation on the camel/sheep/goat population in the area or else you may be creating something that is useless and not answering the need of the region.

We already have water canals and togs in Puntland, we must follow 'togta' as that will carry and channell the water for us, all we need to is go towards the end and create a 'dam' to store the water overflowing from the tog.

A mix of water wells and creating dams from rainwater should satisfy our needs. We can even create water wells like say 10 water wells combined and pipe that water into a catchment for livestock.We need ideas in Puntland, we can't keep living the same way and expect things to magically better themselves or we will become like sade marehan

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending