Puntland budget for 2023 is 376 million dollar

Thalassocracy

Ψ³Ψ¨Ψ­Ψ§Ω† اللهِ ΩˆΨ¨Ψ­Ω…Ψ―ΩΩ‡ Free Palestine
If they’re making this much money they should ban khat as a show of force , ability to impose its will , protect its sovereignty, borders and the dignity of citizens , from external profiteering. It’s sad mothers of all ages are selling it because we have exposed them to hungery vile kaffir plantation owners of Ethiopia and Kenya

Keep in mind 685 million USD is foreign aid, where the actual revenue collected is mere 283 million, but then again, if they consolidate their budgets, federal and states, then it is a quite sizeable. budget

I see no rhyme or reason for Somali to chew Qat, an illegal substance of zero value other than getting intoxicated. It should be banned. They are no different from the livestock out on to the pasture.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
1697754216867.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Is this the closed budget at end of year as that is more truthful as its linked to account trails. SFG and Somaliland budget is never closed so all of it is just forecast predictions anyone can say MY budget is 1 billion at the beginning of the year but notice they never close their fake budget at the end of year cause the account trail won't back their lies. It's like me saying I have million dollar but where is the bank receipt to prove it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The other key difference in SFG budget is their tax rate which is inflated due to low trade. U don't need to tax a vehicle 1000 dollars unless their limited trade. In PL the same vehicles is taxed 100 bucks which means their trade volume must be high as they can recover it thru volume of trade. Your budget should only be 10% to 30% of ur gdp. If it is above that rate it means your gdp is low. U want your gdp to increase which is the scale and volume of ur goods and services and trade while tax to gdp ratio remains 10 to 30% range at all times.

That's how normal economies are. To increase GDP formula is known = u need mass consumers. Mass consumers need jobs cuz no-one is payin u for anything if u dont produce something or deliver a service. Jobs need 'real skills' cuz business ppl r not going to hire u n waste money due to ur corrupt certificates so ur school system has to be top grade. The rest is physical infrastructure needs which requires a REAL GOVT cuz no-one is giving them a loan for anything if they find ur systems are vulnerable to fraudulent behavior. All this links back to where? u need a culural revolution no ifs or buts, u cant build anything on top of our current culture without it degrading or collapsing from within.

Honestly if u drop emotions for Somalia, I don't see much positive indicators in those areas, confidence level locally and foreign is low. All I see chapter 7 status being applied here(a danger to themselves, neighbors, and world) and trusteeship status continuing. The current situation wont miraclously change due to 'good leader' a cultural revolution is needed to weed out 'bad leaders and civilians' they won't weed themselves out. Strange u need to tell a whole ppl 'dadkina xun iska gabta, xeerar uu sameeya' i sometimes wonder they must not be from this world but the pits of hell.

Last edited: