Puntland Aviation Minister Lugatuur UAE will finance 2nd 3rd face Bosaso Airport project $35 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Aviation and Airports Minister Lugatuur Gebiley announced that UAE will finance the second and third face of Bosaso Airport within this year which the second face will include an 1km extension to the runway and third face of a terminal building plus parking lot.

He also talked about trip to Italy and as Italy financed majority of projects in Puntland that they established good relation ab d talked about the second phase of Bosaso Airport and other things.

He hoped that President Deni will receive an official invitation.

Fruitful trip to Europe and Arab Peninsula

58373275_2393449364219570_6777585485465255936_n.jpg

Farm

VIP
Damn didn’t Bosaso airport get upgraded a few years back for a cost of $10 million? This is big.

Also Florence and Garowe will become twin cities.

Farm I didn't know that but the minister managed a handful.

Farm didn't you know about Bosaso's missing 1km?

Hasssn Sheikh Mahmud promised it so did Amisom after Puntland relents on its no 4.5 stance.

Really disgusting things took place and why I was vehemently against those shambolics.

Damn didn’t Bosaso airport get upgraded a few years back for a cost of $10 million? This is big.

Also Florence and Garowe will become twin cities.

If I am not mistaken the runway isn't quite long enough to accommodate for the really big jets.

Where is the rest of the money going to? Improving Luggage storage & transfer perhaps?

Allahu Akbar

The minister met with Bosaaso Developmental Committee made up by Businessmen and told them that UAE will pay for 1 km extension of run way, Cargo area, parking and modern Terminal with new VIP for visiting Presidents and other delegations

Bosaaso Developmental Committee now collected over $1 Million to be invested in painting of the current terminal and changing of counters and desks.

The UAE investment is a free non payable grant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts