Puntland Arrive In Hadaaftimo Shortly After Somaliland sent their troops

Status
Not open for further replies.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
maasha allah this gonna be fun. i mean its 2017 ffs if development and cooperation isnt each sides cup of tea let em fight to death.

i dont usually condone violence but im tired of seeing sl and pl beefing for decades. its pathetic for two neighbors to behave this way.

the victor must totally burn the defeated land to the ground, wipe all their ppl and completely flip it upside down with no trace of human sign. if pland wins this war i expect them to do this and totally get it over with.

ninkii roon reerka ha uso hadho.

maasha allah this gonna be fun. i mean its 2017 ffs if development and cooperation isnt each sides cup of tea let em fight to death.

i dont usually condone violence but im tired of seeing sl and pl beefing for decades. its pathetic for two neighbors to behave this way.

the victor must totally burn the defeated land to the ground, wipe all their ppl and completely flip it upside down with no trace of human sign. if pland wins this war i expect them to do this and totally get it over with.

ninkii roon reerka ha uso hadho.

we Warsan fully support Puntland, although its a MJ country, they support a one Somalia... you Salamanders since day one know we from sanaag wan't nothing to do you traitors of somalia... Just stay in Hargesia FFS......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending