Puntland Army And Caare Join Forces

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I heard this true from locals also. 3 Models up for discussion

1. A New Somaliland Republic with the same goals of the old Somaliland with Erigavo as his capital. The reason it's the same, we want isaaq to know the jeegaan can't use the card 'waa somalia' lets fight them. This will make Isaaq choose based on 'isir' not politics as the politics hasn't changed, just a NEW GUARD that is representative of a proper somaliland not run by warlords and jabhads.

We will be calling all Isaaqs to join the new somaliland republic in erigavo and to leave Jeegaan State that is no longer representative of the Isaaq people but only Habar awal lama xusayo HJ waa dameer la wato kkkk. It's like marehan/cayr alliance, we know who the kastumo was dee. It's the one who gains nothing and HJ gains nothing from the alliance. Habar awal has the port, capital, govt, disarmed all Isaaqs and controls arm supplies, and has the face of the govt to ensure everything stays with Habar awal in development and military matters while HJ/HY are pitted against each other in wars with themselves or with 'puntland' iyagu ha dhinteen weeye siyasadu anaga habar awal ahan aan noolano and in the end we will be landheere of isaaq. The kings have assessed this and it's a settled matter, it's not debatable sxb, we are the master politicians in Somalia. We looked deeply into Egal project which was clear as day not a 'shared' matter between Isaaq based on what we have noticed in that state and it's behaviors constantly.

2. New Federal state with HY/HJ/Warsangeli/Dhulbahante in a walalaha bariga somaliland project. We gain a new federal ally in Somalia.

3. Join Puntland as we are similar culture and traditions as the people of sanaag in comparison to the hargeisan 'jabhad' culture or 'qeero' style politics. We honor our 'isims' not our 'jabhads' in this part of Somalia because we talk about what u were before you joined somalia hadad 'faido lahayd' markasi ayanu arki lahayne, hence why 'isims' are critical in puntland, it proves your clans nobelity. This is an unlikely option for HY in all honesty but anything is possible in Somalia sxb kkkk because I would never of imagined HG could fool so many clans when my father told me to beware of them.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The Jeegaan will be given a 'time' period to join the new state before 'operations' begin to remove the fake somaliland in hargeisa which will be called jeegaan state where-as the real somaliland will be called Somaliland from erigavo. We will work international community lines to demonstrate how a peaceful somaliland is only possible if habar yonis is leading since he is largest stakeholder in the region and with the most to lose if war ever happens, where-as jeegaan have nothing to lose because their minority and everything to gain to kill the landheere off. We will be presenting a viable somaliland to the international community as usual, I haven't heard what that will be but only snippets.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
I heard this true from locals also. 3 Models up for discussion

1. A New Somaliland Republic with the same goals of the old Somaliland with Erigavo as his capital. The reason it's the same, we want isaaq to know the jeegaan can't use the card 'waa somalia' lets fight them. This will make Isaaq choose based on 'isir' not politics as the politics hasn't changed, just a NEW GUARD that is representative of a proper somaliland not run by warlords and jabhads.

We will be calling all Isaaqs to join the new somaliland republic in erigavo and to leave Jeegaan State that is no longer representative of the Isaaq people but only Habar awal lama xusayo HJ waa dameer la wato kkkk. It's like marehan/cayr alliance, we know who the kastumo was dee. It's the one who gains nothing and HJ gains nothing from the alliance. Habar awal has the port, capital, govt, disarmed all Isaaqs and controls arm supplies, and has the face of the govt to ensure everything stays with Habar awal in development and military matters while HJ/HY are pitted against each other in wars with themselves or with 'puntland' iyagu ha dhinteen weeye siyasadu anaga habar awal ahan aan noolano and in the end we will be landheere of isaaq. The kings have assessed this and it's a settled matter, it's not debatable sxb, we are the master politicians in Somalia. We looked deeply into Egal project which was clear as day not a 'shared' matter between Isaaq based on what we have noticed in that state and it's behaviors constantly.

2. New Federal state with HY/HJ/Warsangeli/Dhulbahante in a walalaha bariga somaliland project. We gain a new federal ally in Somalia.

3. Join Puntland as we are similar culture and traditions as the people of sanaag in comparison to the hargeisan 'jabhad' culture or 'qeero' style politics. We honor our 'isims' not our 'jabhads' in this part of Somalia because we talk about what u were before you joined somalia hadad 'faido lahayd' markasi ayanu arki lahayne, hence why 'isims' are critical in puntland, it proves your clans nobelity. This is an unlikely option for HY in all honesty but anything is possible in Somalia sxb kkkk because I would never of imagined HG could fool so many clans when my father told me to beware of them.

Honestly nr 2 would be the best option for everyone.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
1. You do realise HY is divided in 2 by HJ. HY Bari and HY oodwayne/hawd.
If caare and his crow want to make a new capital in ceerigabo, they would be isolated from the rest of their brothers. Only door that would be open is Puntland, which does not make sense.

2. HJ are the biggest somaliland supporters, they would never abandon SL. Also HY, HJ, Dhulbahante and tuna boys have spent more time fighting each other than living in peace. It’s very unlikely they would ever agree to such a thing.

3. Caare made it clear at the beginning he is not a Puntland stooge and he believes in somaliland, he’s just not happy with current government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts